2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she just uploaded her party haul. There will be absolutely nothing homemade/scratch. Pre done turkey, pre done ham, she probably ordered everything else. If she didn’t order mashed potatoes she’ll probably do them from a box.
I get that hosting holidays is hard. But that’s why you have other people bring the sides. Most of the time family is more than happy to help the host. I’m an awful cook, and even the turkey wasn’t that hard for me.
God I hope one of the guests brings something homemade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just dont get why you would offer to cook if you didnt "have the time" to do anything.
I hate her nails, they gross me out. Knowing what her black shirt looked like in the other vlog I can only imagine what is growing in there. Also, come to think of it with her messy hair I am kinda glad she's not cooking. Nobody needs to be pulling out a Vanessa hair from their pie.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I laughed when she said "this is the only time there will be soda in the house" we saw you sucking down a McDonald's soda the other day V. Stop trying to pretend like you make healthy food choices.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

And I immediately thought it was a lie when she said Charlie eats so much strawberries he's going to turn into one. We know he eats nothing but Lil crunchies and jarred food.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Wow she is a habitual liar !
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

So to all the haters- she can do what she wants! Duh! The side dishes are going to be made from scratch like mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. She purchased the turkey and ham because she likes honey ham. All hail Princess Bitchnessa! Lmfao- she’s going to delete the snaps in a few hours. And she said for the haters to leave their worst comments so she can go ahead and block ‘em.

c: night night !
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Lmao that she took the time to go on a snapchat rant about "haters" who are only questioning her choice for premade food. It's also 2am where she is and you could hear Charlie playing in the background, wtf.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Nobody's going to be there to help her?

I wonder how Nona feels about that.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

"I was going to bake the pumpkin pie myself but don't have time for that" What?! Pumpkin pie is one of the easiest things to bake, what the hell does she do all day?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Lmfao at her snaps. She's worked up over that honey ham.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Vanessa looks like she doesn't wash her hands so on second thought please buy everything premade Vanessa so nobody gets food poisoning from your gross nails touching their food.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Just going to leave this here..

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

I actually kind of liked that she said she bought pre-made stuff because she can and she wanted to... girl that's fine- do you. If you were just honest about it and owned it from the start it wouldn't be that big a deal. But first she showed up said she was buying everything and now she's going back and saying she's making the sides. I saw no ingredients for any sides in her haul... so you know that's either a lie or she's going to run out today and get all that just to prove it to her "haters" girl you would be so much happier and have so much more free time if you just honestly were true to yourself and stopped caring about what everyone else thinks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

js2013 wrote:I actually kind of liked that she said she bought pre-made stuff because she can and she wanted to... girl that's fine- do you. If you were just honest about it and owned it from the start it wouldn't be that big a deal. But first she showed up said she was buying everything and now she's going back and saying she's making the sides. I saw no ingredients for any sides in her haul... so you know that's either a lie or she's going to run out today and get all that just to prove it to her "haters" girl you would be so much happier and have so much more free time if you just honestly were true to yourself and stopped caring about what everyone else thinks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Right, why would she not buy all of that stuff before filming a haul? That doesn’t make any sense.

Also for what it’s worth, I like to watch the old Thanksgiving vlogs around this time of year to see what vloggers were cooking/doing to get ready (I know, I’m weird....), and in I think last year’s thanksgiving vlog Britney totally mentioned ordering a pre-made ham and turkey...
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

How do you order a “pre made” turkey? Turkey is one of the easiest things to cook. Butter, a little seasoning, throw in some stuffing then in the oven for hours. Why is it pre made? And why can’t she or anyone else do a simple fucking task of seasoning a turkey? Am I the only one who thinks it’s ridiculous?

classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

What was the point in that snap though? She reminded of that YouTuber who made that whole video about this page and the other gossip site.
What's the point in hosting a party if you're just gonna buy everything pre made? Her being alone with two kids while she makes everything omg you're life is so hard. All she had to do was put both turkey and ham in the oven seasoned and then just check on it every now and then. I'm sure her mom will be there to help her.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

By pre-made, she probably just means it's already cooked and seasoned, and she just has to throw it in the oven. I don't understand why she didn't ask the "14 adults" or whatever to bring sides! Even Nona would have been glad to make something.
And as for the pumpkin pie plus everything else... SHE HAD ALL. FREAKING. WEEK. TO PREPARE EVERYTHING! How does she not have time?! I don't get it. If anyone has time, it's her.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Umm isn’t the whole idea of hosting a huge holiday, i don’t know, making things from scratch?! Am I really that old?!? Wtf a prepare thanksgiving turkey. What’s next for Vanessa, pre made scabs? All she had to do is re pick them because they are already there! Why go thru the energy of creating a new scab!! Hey Vanessa, they have things like PRE owned laptops, you should get that fixed. Or what about pre made hooves? You’d be good with that. Pre made mullets. Why stop there since your laziness knows no bounds! Pre made cat hair! You don’t even need the cat! Set him free and just sprinkle the clumps on the rug for that homey YouTube feel. I mean Jesus Fucking Christ.

taracuda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by taracuda »

From her "TRYING TO FINISH!" video at 3:39-"Tomorrow I'm going to be going and getting everything ordered-I'm going to be purchasing the turkey and ham and ALL OF THE SIDES. THE ONLY THING I'M GONNA MAKE FROM SCRATCH, TO BE HONEST, IS A CAKE and apart from that I'M GONNA GET EVERYTHING PREMADE."

SC RANT-"So, that wasn't the whole dinner, I'm not just gonna have turkey and ham. I'm gonna be making most of the sides, like mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, mac and cheese. Like, i didn't buy that stuff, I'm actually making it."

SHE IS RIDICULOUS.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Wow she showed her true colors once again on SC, what a bitch
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

thenightowl wrote:"I was going to bake the pumpkin pie myself but don't have time for that" What?! Pumpkin pie is one of the easiest things to bake, what the hell
thenightowl wrote:"I was going to bake the pumpkin pie myself but don't have time for that" What?! Pumpkin pie is one of the easiest things to bake, what the hell does she do all day?
She doesn't have time because she and Charlie probably stay up all night and sleep in until the afternoon. And that's probably why Nona practically lives with them because someone's gotta take care of Lily in the mornings.
I doubt she was up at 2:30 "preparing the party" what is there to prepare when it's only 14 people and everything is premade? I'm betting that was a lie and that is just norm for her and Charlie. I remember him taking a nap at 7pm in a vlog awhile back and thinking "shouldn't that be his bedtime?!" I can't remember which vlog it was.

Return to “2011teenagemom”