2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Betchplz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by Betchplz »

OT She purposely make Lily's hair look like a mullet just to cover her ears, neck and forehead.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

deannaroseo wrote:$60 moccasins that Mr. Man will grow out of in a month, yet Lily gets shoes that are 2 sizes too big and baggy clothes that she'll "grow into".
Does she really not like her daughter or is she just that cheap?! I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she really has a problem with Lily's appearance.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Wow. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d3ebf0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she shocked the shit out of all of us
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 89ca31.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I can't get over how awful Lily's hair looks in the most recent photoa from the pumpkin patch. That person who compared it to Michelle Duggar a few pages back? That was literally what I thought of when I saw it. Why not get a trim! Put it up! Braid it! It looks so unkempt and messy and frizzy and knotted... You can brush curly hair when it's wet right?? my goodness.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Just finished watching the kindergarten update. She makes it sound as though everything is under control but issues with attention can be indicative of other problems. I think Lily's delays will become more pronounced as she progresses in grade levels, as poor attention span can lead to poor retention of information, difficulties staying on task, and completing more complex tasks. At least she is getting therapy.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I'm purely curious. Wondering if Lily is eligible to attend special needs school ? That way she can get the right guidance. With TS learning disabilities are a possibility. Otherwise Lily is a very nice child. Given how she is side lined by Vanessa she is relatively a sweet well behaved kid. Aria on the other hand :(
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Wanted to add. She looked really good in the recent video. No much head tilt or eye blink either. I also liked how she spoke openly. Feeling weird praising her but I gotta give credit where it's due lol.
BUT I'm really concerned for Lily when she said she is freaked out by noise. Sound sensitivity can be a symptom of so many different things. But V is getting her all the help so which is great. I would rather prefer that way than some Moms who convince themselves their kids are born super stars and hesitate to get them help when needed.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

marshmellow wrote:Wanted to add. She looked really good in the recent video. No much head tilt or eye blink either. I also liked how she spoke openly. Feeling weird praising her but I gotta give credit where it's due lol.
BUT I'm really concerned for Lily when she said she is freaked out by noise. Sound sensitivity can be a symptom of so many different things. But V is getting her all the help so which is great. I would rather prefer that way than some Moms who convince themselves their kids are born super stars and hesitate to get them help when needed.
*cough* Brittany

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

deannaroseo wrote:$60 moccasins that Mr. Man will grow out of in a month, yet Lily gets shoes that are 2 sizes too big and baggy clothes that she'll "grow into".
Does she really not like her daughter or is she just that cheap?! I don't get it.

She really doesn't like her. You can tell by the way she treats her and talks to her/about her on camera. I wonder how she talks when the camera isn't on? I feel so bad for Lily.

It's sad, but Vanessa was already prepared for Lily to die soon after she was born and it's like she hates that she's doing fine now. That's really going to fuck with Lily once she gets older and figures it all out. I wouldn't want to watch old vlogs where my mom spoke about me like that...
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

flightlessbird wrote:

She really doesn't like her. You can tell by the way she treats her and talks to her/about her on camera. I wonder how she talks when the camera isn't on? I feel so bad for Lily.

It's sad, but Vanessa was already prepared for Lily to die soon after she was born and it's like she hates that she's doing fine now. That's really going to fuck with Lily once she gets older and figures it all out. I wouldn't want to watch old vlogs where my mom spoke about me like that...
She hates that she's doing fine ?? I would say that's pushing it don't you think? She may not be the most attached parent in the world but I doubt she would rather her daughter suffer than do fine ...

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

marshmellow wrote:I'm purely curious. Wondering if Lily is eligible to attend special needs school ? That way she can get the right guidance. With TS learning disabilities are a possibility. Otherwise Lily is a very nice child. Given how she is side lined by Vanessa she is relatively a sweet well behaved kid. Aria on the other hand :(
I think she is. IIRC V talked about enrolling her in one but everyone talked her out of it saying a regular school would be better for her socially and academically. But I hope if Lily cannot keep up V doesn't let her pride stop her from putting her in a special needs program. It isn't a flag of defeat. Some kids just need more help
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

The words of the day in the Halloween tag are:

Cos-shume (costume)
Whore (horror)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

One of the questions asked what they would do if they were home alone and heard footsteps in the house. David said grab a gun. I was just thinking...why grab a gun when you have a deadly weapon on your own arm! (the stupid tattoo)
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Did she mean to pick this picture? Orrrrr?? Image
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Lily’s update was 5 minutes. It will be another 6 months before we hear anything about her again. Hopefully in that time Vanessa stops driving with lily completely unbuckled.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

urusha90 wrote:Did she mean to pick this picture? Orrrrr?? Image
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Snow White wrote:Lily’s update was 5 minutes. It will be another 6 months before we hear anything about her again. Hopefully in that time Vanessa stops driving with lily completely unbuckled.

The update was on about Lily’s struggles at school. Not once did she brag or show excitement about her daughter. Not only are Charlie’s MONTHLY updates longer, but she’s always overly excited and proud of his milestones. She NEVER talks about Charlie’s struggles. He ALWAYS meets his monthly milestones, and he is such a great baby. Charlie is so perfect. I feel so bad for Lily. Her idiotic mother (aka egg donor) never shows her that she’s proud of her. It’s apparent they Lily is avoided bc Vanessa is embarrassed...I mean why else would you treat your children so differently? Or avoid posting pic and videos of one child?

This is going back a few videos, but It made me sad that she told Lily she couldn’t have a snack after school/before going to Nona’s to eat. She told her it would be 30 min before she’d would be eating and they don’t do snacks before dinner. They still had to wait for Nona to get there, visit for a few min and drive home to eat. Pretty sure that would take longer than 30 min. Why couldn’t she give her an rx bar? Fruit? A small snack? Heck maybe Charlie isn’t the only underfed chid in that home.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Snow White wrote:Lily’s update was 5 minutes. It will be another 6 months before we hear anything about her again. Hopefully in that time Vanessa stops driving with lily completely unbuckled.

The update was on about Lily’s struggles at school. Not once did she brag or show excitement about her daughter. Not only are Charlie’s MONTHLY updates longer, but she’s always overly excited and proud of his milestones. She NEVER talks about Charlie’s struggles. He ALWAYS meets his monthly milestones, and he is such a great baby. Charlie is so perfect. I feel so bad for Lily. Her idiotic mother (aka egg donor) never shows her that she’s proud of her. It’s apparent they Lily is avoided bc Vanessa is embarrassed...I mean why else would you treat your children so differently? Or avoid posting pic and videos of one child?

This is going back a few videos, but It made me sad that she told Lily she couldn’t have a snack after school/before going to Nona’s to eat. She told her it would be 30 min before she’d would be eating and they don’t do snacks before dinner. They still had to wait for Nona to get there, visit for a few min and drive home to eat. Pretty sure that would take longer than 30 min. Why couldn’t she give her an rx bar? Fruit? A small snack? Heck maybe Charlie isn’t the only underfed chid in that home.

Exactly and there’s so many exciting milestones when your kids start school. Watching my son learn to read or think of a word and sound it out and write it down all on his own, learning how to add and subtract etc is so fun and exciting to me. Watching him make friends, seeing how his artwork changes, watching him participate in school activities... I don’t know how she couldn’t come up with one positive thing to say about lily starting school, it was all struggles and negatives.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

D33f wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:

She hates that she's doing fine ?? I would say that's pushing it don't you think? She may not be the most attached parent in the world but I doubt she would rather her daughter suffer than do fine ...

What I meant is she acts like Lily is a burden to her

Return to “2011teenagemom”