2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by marshmellow »

Wow. Good for her. Better than hanging out with her loser friends and spending money like water. But yeah I hope it is not an online associates from Penn foster. :roll:
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

OhHiImSam wrote:
smom12 wrote:What gets me is there are you girls who are out there watching this and will think that buying useless name brand shit is the norm and when my son goes to school he gets side eyed for not wearing a name brand backpack (idk he’s never told me just an example)

This generation is gonna grow up in such debt this country will tank.

I had to take a loan from my parents and am paying them back every penny. The fact that she is borrowing their car and spending all this money on useless shit is gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't use V and B as examples of "This Generation." There are more out there who are choosing to live a debt-free life outside of their student loans than vain YT moms spending more than they earn.
Yeah, you kind of have to be responsible if you ever want to pay off your student loans lol. Not that this bitch would ever understand because she has no aspirations to become educated.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

It wouldn't make sense to start college if she's leaving the country next year.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Mel1011 wrote:It wouldn't make sense to start college if she's leaving the country next year.
Yeah, if she's so bent on leaving, she shouldn't even start. It's just another debt for her to take on. I don't even know why she's going to be leaving the country though. Poor Lily has already been through so many changes in the past year.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

mommaof2cuties wrote:I bet she's gonna get the most expensive one she can find
Oh god....Angie needs to STEER CLEAR from Vanessa. I actually love watching Angie's channel bc she's one of the few normal YT moms IMO, and I'd be devastated if she became buddies with Trashnessa. V is like a plague

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I didn't wait years after I graduated HS to go to college so idk how it works. But wouldn't she have had to take the ACT or SAT again since it's only good for a few years ?? I really don't think you can show up to campus and be like I wanna start school right now. Can you ??
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

The thing that gets me about Smellynessa's Rae Dumb "collection" is that even WITH labels, NOTHING IS WHERE IT SHOULD BE. The flour and sugar aren't in the jars aptly labeled "flour" and "sugar". If you're going to buy that ugly ass ceramic ware, you might want to use it properly. Although, it's clear that V is pretty illiterate based on her misspelled titles 24/7, so maybe she can't even read the containers.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Totesmagotes wrote:I really hope she takes some classes at an actual campus. She needs to go into the "real world" otherwise I'm worried her mental health will just keep getting worse and the kids will suffer as a result.
That requires her to leave the house to go somewhere other than target...might be too much for us to expect her to be capable of

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:I didn't wait years after I graduated HS to go to college so idk how it works. But wouldn't she have had to take the ACT or SAT again since it's only good for a few years ?? I really don't think you can show up to campus and be like I wanna start school right now. Can you ??
If she ever attended college before, then she'd just send her past transcript. If she never went after HS (not sure if she did or not), then yes, i believe she'd have to retake some form of standardized testing depending on the college. My college is private & didn't require my SAT/ACT scores, they were just "recommended" to help you get in, but admission was mainly based on my GPA from 11th-12th grade, etc.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Did Vanessa graduate high school? And if she did, I can’t imagine her GPA was all that good if she can’t even spell Friday or decor. She’d have to go to community college (which isn’t bad, I went to one before transfer to uni, cheaper that way) and even then she’d probably be put in very low level basic classes.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Jeybee27 wrote:I didn't wait years after I graduated HS to go to college so idk how it works. But wouldn't she have had to take the ACT or SAT again since it's only good for a few years ?? I really don't think you can show up to campus and be like I wanna start school right now. Can you ??
For community college they have you take a placement test because students often need remedial math and or reading/writing/English.

I went to college years after graduating high school because my parents did not value education and did not encourage me to go. When I decided to go I went to the community college and took a placement test. I was able to enroll in college level classes, but I needed one semester of remedial math because my highest level of math in high school was algebra.

If Vanessa takes a placement test I could see her needing remedial math and English. That could take anywhere from one to three semesters to complete, depending on her effort and how well she does on the placement tests.

When I transferred to a university I just needed to have the school send my transcripts over. I never took an sat or college entrance exam.

I’m sure Vanessa will choose the route that makes the least sense if she decides to enroll in classes.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Wow, her new video was all over the place and poor Lily was zoning out yet again. Also, why can't Lily find her own damn presents? I'm pretty sure she knows how to read her name by now.

Also, that part where she was putting the shit into the stockings was so cringe. I know that it was sped up but she looked nuts. She kept moving her face in weird ways.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lucky-one wrote:
For community college they have you take a placement test because students often need remedial math and or reading/writing/English.

I went to college years after graduating high school because my parents did not value education and did not encourage me to go. When I decided to go I went to the community college and took a placement test. I was able to enroll in college level classes, but I needed one semester of remedial math because my highest level of math in high school was algebra.

If Vanessa takes a placement test I could see her needing remedial math and English. That could take anywhere from one to three semesters to complete, depending on her effort and how well she does on the placement tests.

When I transferred to a university I just needed to have the school send my transcripts over. I never took an sat or college entrance exam.

I’m sure Vanessa will choose the route that makes the least sense if she decides to enroll in classes.

Ah, got it. Thank you (:
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

workinprogress wrote:
If she ever attended college before, then she'd just send her past transcript. If she never went after HS (not sure if she did or not), then yes, i believe she'd have to retake some form of standardized testing depending on the college. My college is private & didn't require my SAT/ACT scores, they were just "recommended" to help you get in, but admission was mainly based on my GPA from 11th-12th grade, etc.

Thanks for explaining (:
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

"I'm so tired!... we just got home its 1 am but I'm still awake because I'm not tired " ??
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Lucky-one wrote:

She would definitely need remedial classes and the quantity would overwhelm her. I remember her talking about how she wasn't a particularly good student in high school and nearly failed a few classes (no surprise there). I don't see this lasting long at all and I have no faith that she'll stick with it.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Totesmagotes wrote:"I'm so tired!... we just got home its 1 am but I'm still awake because I'm not tired " ??
I know! She’s so weird. If she leaves that in after editing, imagine what she edits out Image

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

guineapeegz wrote:Wow, her new video was all over the place and poor Lily was zoning out yet again. Also, why can't Lily find her own damn presents? I'm pretty sure she knows how to read her name by now.

Also, that part where she was putting the shit into the stockings was so cringe. I know that it was sped up but she looked nuts. She kept moving her face in weird ways.
I reduced the speed to 25% and sweet baby jesus. She looks so strange ! She looks like a nut job. Something is really wrong with her. Why is she pissed off and has a frown while stuffing stockings for her own kids ? Fucking psycho.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

There is seriously something going on with her mental health. The way she acted when she said she was so tired was so strange, and then she made it even more strange by saying she's not tired in the same breath. What the hell was that. Now I kinda believe MIL was pushing the au pair thing because she was concerned about her grandkids. Get off YouTube and get some help ffs.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Doesn't she have any siblings ? Also why is her mom and dad always together ? Are't they divorced ?

Return to “2011teenagemom”