2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

That's because Vanessa is a fat stupid bitch in a lumpy maroon sweatshirt that treats her children like fashion accessories instead of people. I bet you that Vanessa can't even say what Lily's favorite color is. Poor Lily has such a sad little life and it is completely her mother's fault.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So first she said she cancelled Charlie’s parties because 4 of her friends and kids were sick? Then in her next video she says Charlie was exposed to whooping cough and family cancelled and the holidays nobody could make it..

Then she goes out to eat with Britney? But I thought they were all sick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Amelia322 wrote:So first she said she cancelled Charlie’s parties because 4 of her friends and kids were sick? Then in her next video she says Charlie was exposed to whooping cough and family cancelled and the holidays nobody could make it..

Then she goes out to eat with Britney? But I thought they were all sick?

Basically every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Believe about 0.002% of what she says.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

I bet she either doesn’t upload anything today, or if she does, it will be a crappy sponsorship video of her twisting her head all around and blinking 5 times every second and generally coming across as a fake, cringey, weirdo.

Britney&baby has uploaded some nice videos and she has way more going on than Vanessa. That drive to and from Ohio where she lives can’t be easy. Especially with a baby & a small child. She still manages to vlog, edit and upload decent videos.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

"I'm going to kill it" Who jokes about killing their pet? And who calls their pet an "it" ? Why does she even have pets if she has no connection with them?? Cold hearted bitch.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I don’t watch Brittany often but I just watched her what I got my kids for Christmas video and just echoing what others said about her knowing her kids a lot better than Vanessa knows hers. She picked out all the gifts because she knew her kids would love them and every explanation for each gift wasn’t just “he/she’s going to die when he/she sees this!” Yeah Brittany definitely isn’t the perfect parent, but at least she knows her kids on a personal level and isn’t a mother just on camera.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

It is ridiculous o even compare b and v parenting styles. B is not the mother of the year but at least she clearly loves her kids. She spoils them and is lazy in many aspects but hands down is 200% better parent than v is. Heck even jess is a better than v.
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

Vanessa reminds me of that type of babysitter who gets bored of being with the kids for an hour, starts giving half-assed replies, then goes off and does her own crap

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I always thought since she is such a shitty mom, she could at least excel as a egg donor since she seems super fertile. But wait, her genes suck ass so no luck with that too.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

rdt1004 wrote:I don’t watch Brittany often but I just watched her what I got my kids for Christmas video and just echoing what others said about her knowing her kids a lot better than Vanessa knows hers. She picked out all the gifts because she knew her kids would love them and every explanation for each gift wasn’t just “he/she’s going to die when he/she sees this!” Yeah Brittany definitely isn’t the perfect parent, but at least she knows her kids on a personal level and isn’t a mother just on camera.

Opinions differ on this, but I think that they both buy generic gifts that consist of a bunch of plastic toys. Nothing that will actually last them a long time.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

VagrantRhapsody wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:I don’t watch Brittany often but I just watched her what I got my kids for Christmas video and just echoing what others said about her knowing her kids a lot better than Vanessa knows hers. She picked out all the gifts because she knew her kids would love them and every explanation for each gift wasn’t just “he/she’s going to die when he/she sees this!” Yeah Brittany definitely isn’t the perfect parent, but at least she knows her kids on a personal level and isn’t a mother just on camera.

Opinions differ on this, but I think that they both buy generic gifts that consist of a bunch of plastic toys. Nothing that will actually last them a long time.
Well yeah, I wasn’t really commenting on the quality of toys Brittany buys. They are just plastic toys, but they’re toys her kids actually want and are interested in and asked for. Their personality and wishes are taken into account. Brit had Aria make a list of the things she wanted. I doubt Vanessa even asked Lily what she wanted, let alone asking her to make a list. My point is that Vanessa doesn’t know shit about her daughter except Disney princesses and even that interest is something I think was shoved down her throat since she was a baby by Vanessa.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Britney doesn’t give a shit about Nolan’s interests either though lol. When he was younger she shoved paw patrol in his face and now it’s hot wheels. They’re both crappy moms and will only buy their kids toys they can find on a target shelf

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sometimes I wonder if she has Tourette syndrome ? All that repetitive head tilt and eye blinking ??
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Britney doesn’t give a shit about Nolan’s interests either though lol. When he was younger she shoved paw patrol in his face and now it’s hot wheels. They’re both crappy moms and will only buy their kids toys they can find on a target shelf

Exactly this!!! They both seem to spoil their kids and are shitty parents. I don't understand the love for Brittany going on here and on her page. I don't want to applaud Brittany for buying her kids lame was Xmas presents. I would applaud her if she interacted with her kids more often and cooked for them. She could also try to put Nolan into a sport or some other kind of activity. But no, Brittany is oh so busy with her target trips.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

I wish V would take that damn pacifier away from Charlie. It’s constantly in his mouth even when he’s not fussing.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

No “love for Brittany” cause I barely ever watch her cause she’s so boring. Probably why I don’t think she’s as awful as Vanessa. But this is Vanessa’s thread so I guess I’ll refrain from talking about Brit in here, especially since I don’t really watch her lol. In the Charlie is a year old video, Vanessa just goes out and buys Charlie a new birthday present cause the one she previously picked out for his birthday was already wrapped so she saved it for Christmas? What kind of sense does that make? He’s a one year old, you could get him nothing for his first birthday and he wouldn’t care. He just got an extra present cause he’s your favorite Vanessa, admit it.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Charlie got a new toy on his birthday and she even asked if that's the one he wanted and showed him different ones...he's 1, he has no idea what's happening. Correct me if I'm wrong but when it was lilys bday didn't vanessa kind of forced lily into getting the princess dress that she wanted her to get? Then when lily wanted the beauty & the beast doll set Vanessa dragged her to the Moana isle to pick something different. I think she even told lily she could get anything she wanted in the whole store but when lily picked a dinosaur v took her to the princess isle instead.
She irritated me to no end.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Every.single.time Vanessa says she is going to upload videos everyday for ANYTHING whether it’s vlogmas, VEDA, vlogtober, etc. she never sticks to it. Then she either lies and takes all the credit that she did do it; or she says she only missed a day or two.
Yesterday’s vlog she said she’s only behind two videos so she was going to upload 4 videos in 24 hours (LMAO!) obviously that didn’t happen. But she’s also only at 18 videos for vlogmas. She should be at 23-24 by now.

Does she think people actually believe her when she lies? Like, i said it so it’s true. Or is she really that fucking stupid? It’s basic shit that she lies about all the time. I just don’t get it.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

I just saw her Christmas pajama picture on Twitter. Hahahahaha!!!
Why is she always so awkward in photos?! She is always popping out of random places or standing in a contorted manner. Like, we get it. You have body issues. But embrace that shit. You make it more awkward and uncomfortable when you look like THAT in a photo.
(& before anyone screams ‘trigger!’ - everything is a trigger nowadays. People have different views and opinions on things. It’s life. You’re not going to change my opinion through a gossip forum debate.)
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Did she edit her ass to make it look smaller and then expanded the Christmas tree?? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... fa3d30.jpg[/img]

Return to “2011teenagemom”