2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I can’t the baby talking voice to a 5 year old, I’m sure Lily can’t either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Yuck the last half of the video is disgusting listing to her sucking in her snot...why doesn't she edit that crap out or blow her nose before filming

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Like who the hell talks to a 5 year old like that ? Come on ! STOP that. Poor girl has tons of other issues. Don't add speech issues to the mix.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

When she was talking about her congestion did she say she’s been vomiting? Lol it sounds like that’s what she says but that doesn’t even make any sense.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Blow your f*cking nose, Scabnessa! Hearing you sniff the entire video is disgusting....I'd rather watch you pick scabs than hear that.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Clearly Vanessa has mental health issues she’s not getting treatment for. The picking, laying in bed all the time,weight gain, frivolous spending. She’s weird. Something is not right with her and I’d imagine that’s why she’s getting an au pair. Get some therapy and medication Vanessa. Get off YouTube. And for ffs stop buying so much rae dunn crap!!

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I hate how she says “hold on”. It sounds like “hud on”. I know it’s nit picky but I just cringe when she says it.

Also, I could have done without her sniffling at the end. I think she was making herself sound more congested because some words sounded normal and others sounded so exaggerated.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

This is the 2nd video I've seen where they are outside and Vanessa is wearing a winter jacket while Charlie is wearing a sweater.
Bananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananas »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Clearly Vanessa has mental health issues she’s not getting treatment for. The picking, laying in bed all the time,weight gain, frivolous spending. She’s weird. Something is not right with her and I’d imagine that’s why she’s getting an au pair. Get some therapy and medication Vanessa. Get off YouTube. And for ffs stop buying so much rae dunn crap!!

Agreed. I think her MIL saw this and realized she needed help. But it’s the wrong kind of help. Having that nanny there will just make it worse. And then when the nanny leaves she’s going to fall further into depression. She needs professional help.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Bananas wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:Clearly Vanessa has mental health issues she’s not getting treatment for. The picking, laying in bed all the time,weight gain, frivolous spending. She’s weird. Something is not right with her and I’d imagine that’s why she’s getting an au pair. Get some therapy and medication Vanessa. Get off YouTube. And for ffs stop buying so much rae dunn crap!!

Agreed. I think her MIL saw this and realized she needed help. But it’s the wrong kind of help. Having that nanny there will just make it worse. And then when the nanny leaves she’s going to fall further into depression. She needs professional help.
Maybe (and I know this is a stretch) maybe MIL got the nanny so V can stop using taking care of the children as an excuse not to see a therapist.

Like, I wouldn't put it past V to use them as an excuse to not do things she NEEDS to be doing because she's done it in the past with school and with YouTube.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

She will just put that poor woman to record her all day and night like a slave you watch

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I just realized she has used her kids as an excuse for not being able to do everything like showering, cooking, cleaning, fixing her hair, eat healthy, exercise, etc. You have children, v, not a disability.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I want to know where she is putting the au Pair? I know Lily can go to the garage with the old car and the au pair gets Lilys room!

I honestly wonder if it is more of a babysitter situation, as in the au pair lives elsewhere and comes in when V needs her? V is making it sound "fancy" to make herself feel better. Will she live with the inlaws and they can pretend she is the daughter in law they actually wanted? Oh, I know, what if V, the au pair and the kids move to the lake house, everyone will have their own space! She already drives their car, may as well have their house as well.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

The thumbnail on her newest video... It’s like she almost tries to post the most unflattering pictures of Lily ugh

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why did she say "We've just got home its 1am Im so tired" and then 15 seconds later say "Im actually not tired at ALL so i might edit which is... weird for me.." she was acting a bit..... manic? It was creepy lmao.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

KC posted this on Instagram stories.
Oh man she better enjoy it while she can. I feel so awful for this poor girl. I cannot fathom living with V.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Im not surprised but it's really sad that it seems as though Vanessa hasn't properly explained to Lily where David is and why she can't just go see him. Poor girl is so confused and sad.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

user123_ wrote:KC posted this on Instagram stories.
Oh man she better enjoy it while she can. I feel so awful for this poor girl. I cannot fathom living with V.
I feel awful for her. She has no idea what's in store for her. Imagine living with Vanessa ! She is so nasty, hardly showers, full of dandruff and pet hair , a complete weirdo and to top all that a total bitch. Must suck.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Holy dramatics...girl had a stuffy nose...not the flu...get over it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper