2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Kish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Kish »

Mel1011 wrote:I remember when she used to let benny relieve himself in her apartment. I wonder if she still does that. :|

what

When did she let this happen? Like, how old was Lily, where were they living …?
because wtF
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Mel1011 wrote:I can't believe how she tries to justify it by saying that she isn't able to do simple things like shower/go to the bathroom, cook dinner. She didn't think of these things before she planned to have a baby?? I'm sure the only thing she thought about before getting pregnant was the YouTube views her pregnancy would bring. Smh.
She doesn’t have time to do any of that, but she doesn’t have a problem finding time to shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
XXXSERIOUSLYXXX wrote:V said that David's family has visited KCs family a few times. What if David and this girl have a "thing" for each other and MIL has picked up on it... so she hatched this plan to get her to the US and living with V and more involved in the family. Then time goes on and David leaves V for her and they get to live happily ever and MILs plan has worked perfectly!!!!!
Then the girl is stupid as hell and his mother in law is a see you next tuesday haha.. I am not fan of Vs but that would be COLD. PLus, what 19 year olds wants a guy with a creepy tattoo and two kids?
The OG comment is a WILD idea. But 19 year olds are usually stupid/immature so (TMI) I see just see some quickies here and there if that and nothing more lol
Wyattsmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wyattsmomma »

Long time lurker & this nanny bs made me officially make an account. I’m a mil spouse & I can’t see V actually making friends where ever David gets sent. She’s going to be screwed when he’s out training for wks, & she’s stuck with the kids. Also what’s up with y’all saying David was a dead beat father, having watched her that long she comes off as needy & boring.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Kish wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:I remember when she used to let benny relieve himself in her apartment. I wonder if she still does that. :|

what

because wtF
I believe it was back when she moved into her apt with David. When they were on the upper floor. She didn't want to have to walk all the way down.

When she originally lived with Nona they were on the first floor. Benny was confined to the laundry room with towels on the floor. Wouldn't surprise me though if that was also his "bathroom"
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think the comparison to Britney is total bullshit.. Britney has a husband there every night to help with the kids and to talk to whenever she wants. She has way more help than Vanessa even though Nona is there a few days a week. If I was Vanessa I would have my mom there as much as possible too..

David shouldn’t have left Vanessa to do whatever the fuck he wanted. It’s obvious to me that this was his choice and Vanessa didn’t get much of a say.

With that being said I think the au pair thing is ridiculous lol

I feel like i side with David regarding his decision to join the military. He doesn't have much to offer otherwise, so he'd be making minimum wage or doing some basic entry level job. He could probably only get a job in some kind of factory setting (i.e. Steel worker, mechanic, things requiring physical labor) which would keep him out of the home for long and weird hours of the day. My sisters bf works for NAVY in MD and works on their ships from 11pm-8am and has to sleep all day. I think the military was his best option **for now**

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Kish wrote:

what

because wtF
I don't remember if the apartment was theirs or nona's. Lily was a toddler. She kept benny locked in the laundry room where there were 2 puddles of pee on the floor. Poor thing.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

workinprogress wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think the comparison to Britney is total bullshit.. Britney has a husband there every night to help with the kids and to talk to whenever she wants. She has way more help than Vanessa even though Nona is there a few days a week. If I was Vanessa I would have my mom there as much as possible too..

David shouldn’t have left Vanessa to do whatever the fuck he wanted. It’s obvious to me that this was his choice and Vanessa didn’t get much of a say.

With that being said I think the au pair thing is ridiculous lol

I feel like i side with David regarding his decision to join the military. He doesn't have much to offer otherwise, so he'd be making minimum wage or doing some basic entry level job. He could probably only get a job in some kind of factory setting (i.e. Steel worker, mechanic, things requiring physical labor) which would keep him out of the home for long and weird hours of the day. My sisters bf works for NAVY in MD and works on their ships from 11pm-8am and has to sleep all day. I think the military was his best option **for now**

I definitely agree that there wasn’t much else for David to do with his life, but I don’t think the military was the best decision for the entire family. Vanessa isn’t able to make the necessary sacrifices that military wives have to make, and now the kids are suffering because of it you know? I don’t think she was ever an amazing mother, but I do think she had her life a little more together when David was around. I would personally be miserable by myself with my kids every single day and night..i have a lot of respect for military wives because that has to be so difficult

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I feel like even when David was home he wasn’t much of a big help. Sure if he was home now she’s have someone to talk to, but she also still has her mother, but I still think she’d still be struggling with two even if David were home because Vanessa is not a maternal person and she’s lazy. She just doesn’t want to put in the effort to parent and she’ll use any excuse to keep from doing it.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Why isn't she responding to this huge backlash of criticism and defending herself? She must have realized how absurd she is.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Wyattsmomma wrote:Long time lurker & this nanny bs made me officially make an account. I’m a mil spouse & I can’t see V actually making friends where ever David gets sent. She’s going to be screwed when he’s out training for wks, & she’s stuck with the kids. Also what’s up with y’all saying David was a dead beat father, having watched her that long she comes off as needy & boring.
Vanessa made videos years ago basically calling David out for being a dead beat dad. Threatening to go after child support because he wasn’t pulling his weight. She talked about how his parents babied him and enabled him. They supported him going away to college right after Vanessa gave birth to a special needs child who needed multiple surgeries, and the guy didn’t even take college seriously and played video games instead lol!

I mean, this girl knew what she was signing up for. I get they were young, but he showed his true colors from the get go.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I have a question when it comes to Au pairs. Do they cook for themselves or will V be required to feed her and pay for her groceries? Lol it sounds like a silly question but I'm honestly not sure. My old college roommate was an Au pair in Sweden and she always had issues with what the family ate (not liking the food) there so I'm under the impression she was fed while she was there.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Mel1011 wrote:Why isn't she responding to this huge backlash of criticism and defending herself? She must have realized how absurd she is.
I think it's because every time she does so, she digs herself into a deeper hole with her dumbass responses. It would be entertaining though.
Wyattsmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wyattsmomma »

Thanks Kiwi, so she was stupid enough to have another kid with him. WOW! What a bunch of losers. I feel for the kids but hopefully now the nanny will give them the attention they need.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

MommaOfThree wrote:Did anyone see this?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 67d392.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2d382a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 6fe5ac.jpg[/img]

Where’d you get these? And damn, so much cursing. They’re like a bunch of 12 year olds who think it’s cool and edgy to curse. Vanessa said Charlie was sleeping through the night but when asked what she wants for Christmas she says sleep? Lol

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:Did anyone see this?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 67d392.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2d382a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 6fe5ac.jpg[/img]

Where’d you get these? And damn, so much cursing. They’re like a bunch of 12 year olds who think it’s cool and edgy to curse. Vanessa said Charlie was sleeping through the night but when asked what she wants for Christmas she says sleep? Lol

Britney shared it on Twitter. They sound very immature.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Desperate Dani is lamest ass I have seen in a long while. :x
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

“You and I Brit. Let’s leave our babies with Vanessa”

Desperate Dani is such a fucking bitch. Can’t STAND people like this. Passive aggressive comments trying to edge people out, ew. Bet she can’t wait for Vanessa to move away so she can move in on Britney.

Also in Dani’s vlog where she’s wearing a shirt that says “eat like no one is watching”....uhhh probably shouldn’t be wearing that shirt.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also I looked on Twitter and Instagram and the older Leeann chick and Vanessa don’t follow each other & I feel like no ones mentioned her since Vanessa’s birthday

Return to “2011teenagemom”