2011PicturesOfCharlie (Part 42)

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011PicturesOfCharlie (Part 42)

Unread post by rdt1004 »

KC isn’t super model gorgeous but she’s definitely a lot better looking than V and she seems like a sweet young girl. When she goes to Disney on her day off I can see Vanessa finding some way to find an excuse to go too and bring the kids. She’s going to latch on to KC so hard, I can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

rdt1004 wrote:KC isn’t super model gorgeous but she’s definitely a lot better looking than V and she seems like a sweet young girl. When she goes to Disney on her day off I can see Vanessa finding some way to find an excuse to go too and bring the kids. She’s going to latch on to KC so hard, I can see it.

Agreed. There was definitely a “besties at a sleepover” vibe to that video. I was a nanny for several families when I was in college (slightly different, I know), but I definitely didn’t get a professional relationship vibe from Vanessa. She wants to be bffs soooooo badly. That’s not how it’s supposed to work.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I just noticed Vanessa was wearing Britney’s “merch” and of course it’s the same maroon sweater that britney has and raved how it was her fave. can this girl ever think for herself?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

The only way KC is going to Disneyworld without V is if she never tells her when she is going. V will insist on driving her and taking the kids. Which would actually be great for Lily to go but I think KC might have more fun without V hanging on her all the time
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

re_berk wrote:There really isn’t though. I mean they could be sister with that age difference and still be considered close in age and have “grown up” together. Maybe when your younger that seems a huge gap bug it’s not. Vanessa is still very young.

I have a sister who’s nearly five years younger than me. We’re both in our twenties but I don’t consider us close in age at all lol.

Last edited by Mel1011 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think there is a lot more diff between them than just the 5 years. My husband and I are 5 years apart. I don't find it to be a big diff at all. But V and KC have both led very different lives. Browsing thru KC's instagram she has done so much in her 20 years on this planet so much more than V. Add to that that KC has not been to America before and grew up in a very different place it increases the diff between the two.

KC def comes off more mature even though V is older.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Sorry for all the posts. I said this before but people keep saying Vanessa is doing a good job with her diet, but I feel like if that were really the case she’d be posting nonstop about her new healthy eating habits. She’s just the annoying type that would do that. It’s fishy to me that she would be so discreet about it which is why I think she is binging and purging. I think her dry lips and raspy voice could be symptoms of this. Of course this is just me speculating.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Highlighter wrote:Has anyone read the comments on this video?

"For some reason I expected her to be blackImage Welcome to America"

"It's because Vanessa said she was from Africa which is a predominately Black Country"

Christ...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Her asshole fans are as racist as her and not to mention morbidly idiotic.
re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

Mel1011 wrote:
re_berk wrote:There really isn’t though. I mean they could be sister with that age difference and still be considered close in age and have “grown up” together. Maybe when your younger that seems a huge gap bug it’s not. Vanessa is still very young.

I have a sister who’s nearly five years younger than me. We’re both in our twenties but I don’t consider us close in age at all lol.

I do as well but I guess I’m 34 now and don’t see a 39 year old brother as soooo much older. Not like he is old enough to be my father or anything. I guess 20 to 25 would be a bit maturity difference or in this case not lol
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

5 years is a big difference since kc is under 21. Up until now I bet most of her friends were from school and the same age. I’m sure she wasn’t hanging around boring moms and their kids lol. I can see V dumping the kids with Nona on the weekend so she can go have fun with kc. Trying to relive the youth she never had (her choice). Making plans that take up ALL of kc’s “off duty” time. V just seems like THAT friend, the one that you can’t shake off. The hanger on-er.
re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

Ok, it’s a big age difference then. Wonder what 30-40 or 50 is considered.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It’s sad to see people shitting on KC’s appearance when she has done nothing wrong.. she’s a god damn saint compared to Vanessa

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It’s sad to see people shitting on KC’s appearance when she has done nothing wrong.. she’s a god damn saint compared to Vanessa

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Highlighter wrote:Has anyone read the comments on this video?

"For some reason I expected her to be blackImage Welcome to America"

"It's because Vanessa said she was from Africa which is a predominately Black Country"

Christ...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I would ask, "Haven't these idiots ever seen The Color of Friendship?" But then I remembered that Vanessa's fans are like 12 years old :|
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

I agree fatnessa!!! You do look ugly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh give me a break. This was what, 7 years ago?
Commenting on her character or her clothing style is one thing, but calling somebody ugly just makes YOU look bad..and no I'm not a troll, just sick of the whole "omg she is soo ugly" stuff.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:It’s sad to see people shitting on KC’s appearance when she has done nothing wrong.. she’s a god damn saint compared to Vanessa

I agree. Wtf. So unnecessary. Glad to see other people in this group aren't as shallow as others
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

My sister and I are 5 yrs apart. At certain points, it's seemed like a huge difference, at other times it doesn't feel like anythjng. We are now in our 32 and 27 and it seems like there is no difference.

I think KC is a pretty young lady. She seems to
Have a good head on her shoulders and I wish her the best.
I think I'm one of the few that even thinks Vanessa is pretty. She seems like a normal looking person to me.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

This dumb bitch will spend hundreds or more on ugly fucking mugs. However keeps showing us her broken laptop. Buy a new one you dumb fuck!
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

talkingtrash wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:It’s sad to see people shitting on KC’s appearance when she has done nothing wrong.. she’s a god damn saint compared to Vanessa

I agree. Wtf. So unnecessary. Glad to see other people in this group aren't as shallow as others
I'm willing to put money on V spending an hour on her shitty makeup and then telling KC that they needed to film the video RIGHT. NOW.

Looks like she was just in loungewear and not planning to be on camera.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Wonder if KC will replace V for brit lol they may become bffs.

Return to “2011teenagemom”