2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by Snow White »

spillingthetea wrote:So, they went climbing today and took Lily and Charlie. I have to be honest and I don’t want to sound bitchy, but why can’t KC stay at home with Charlie so that Lily and Vanessa go climbing by themselves? I can’t imagine trying to climb a wall and having to watch a toddler at the same time. I feel like KC is not really doing her job, I would be more strict about it. You can do your activities after you finish the kids’ schedule, then you are free. Or something like that. I don’t think the kids have a schedule honestly, but I find it odd that KC is acting like her new wife but not doing her au pair duties.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
You’re right, KC could stay home with Charlie and provide the care Vanessa’s inlaws are paying her to provide, but how dare you suggest Vanessa leave Charlie with anyone? Also how can she show off her “nanny” & let everyone know she’s a military wife of she doesn’t drag KC EVERYWHERE?

Look, I don’t think KC asks to tag along, I think Vanessa just doesn’t get it.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Snow White wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:So, they went climbing today and took Lily and Charlie. I have to be honest and I don’t want to sound bitchy, but why can’t KC stay at home with Charlie so that Lily and Vanessa go climbing by themselves? I can’t imagine trying to climb a wall and having to watch a toddler at the same time. I feel like KC is not really doing her job, I would be more strict about it. You can do your activities after you finish the kids’ schedule, then you are free. Or something like that. I don’t think the kids have a schedule honestly, but I find it odd that KC is acting like her new wife but not doing her au pair duties.

You’re right, KC could stay home with Charlie and provide the care Vanessa’s inlaws are paying her to provide, but how dare you suggest Vanessa leave Charlie with anyone? Also how can she show off her “nanny” & let everyone know she’s a military wife of she doesn’t drag KC EVERYWHERE?

Im in no way saying it’s KC’s fault. I just think it’s odd because she is an au pair not a hired wife or bestie. I thinks she needs to set boundaries asap, luckily for her, KC seems like a nice girl but if she were another person I feel like things wouldn’t go as smoothly

noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

spillingthetea wrote: Im in no way saying it’s KC’s fault. I just think it’s odd because she is an au pair not a hired wife or bestie. I thinks she needs to set boundaries asap, luckily for her, KC seems like a nice girl but if she were another person I feel like things wouldn’t go as smoothly

Honestly KC is probably the one who needs to set the boundaries with Vanessa
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Snow White wrote:

I was going to say almost the same thing. Vanessa can’t leave Charlie and Casey bc then she couldn’t show off her au pair and her beautiful “normal” child (fwiw Lily is my favorite and I think she’s the sweetest child and I pity her for being stuck with Vanessa for a mother).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

spillingthetea wrote: Im in no way saying it’s KC’s fault. I just think it’s odd because she is an au pair not a hired wife or bestie. I thinks she needs to set boundaries asap, luckily for her, KC seems like a nice girl but if she were another person I feel like things wouldn’t go as smoothly

This is probably what she was hired to do. Be besties with V. Spy on V. Find out all of Vs dirty secrets. Spill the beans to Vs MIL. She seems like the type.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

2011morepickmarks

She getting out of control

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Blackswan wrote:

This is probably what she was hired to do. Be besties with V. Spy on V. Find out all of Vs dirty secrets. Spill the beans to Vs MIL. She seems like the type.
The worse type of people are the ones who act all mother Teresa and then stab you in the back lol. I know plenty of those people and they always have the same profile Image
I can see V’s mother in law like this everytime she talks/sees KC[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d1993f.jpg[/img]

Honestly If KC really does spill the tea to David’s mom I don’t know how she does it. V is a creep and I’m 100% sure she doesn’t and won’t let KC go by herself to their house nor the lake house. And no way does KC have some privacy at their home, I don’t know why, we’ll I think I know lol. But Vanessa is definitely the stalker type of roommate.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

The worse type of people are the ones who act all mother Teresa and then stab you in the back lol. I know plenty of those people and they always have the same profile Image
I can see V’s mother in law like this everytime she talks/sees KC

Honestly If KC really does spill the tea to David’s mom I don’t know how she does it. V is a creep and I’m 100% sure she doesn’t and won’t let KC go by herself to their house nor the lake house. And no way does KC have some privacy at their home, I don’t know why, we’ll I think I know lol. But Vanessa is definitely the stalker type of roommate.

KC spends her days off at David's moms house. They both said it in a recent sit down. They said KC can't spend her days off at Vanessa's because Lily would want to play with her and be knocking at her door. So KC and the MIL have plenty of alone time lol
Last edited by Blackswan on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Ugh, I hope KC is that way and once she's not on payroll she'll make an account here.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That meme though lol total see her MIL like that lol
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I dont know if this has been talked about before but is it possible KC is actually hired help? I thought au pairs got picked at random? The work/friend dynamic is really odd to me and doesn't make any sense.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I really want her to address why she hasn’t gone to school yet. She said she was going to since KC is there soo?? She hasn’t done anything since KC showed up. And she’s not even using KC properly, she treats her like a live in friend
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I dont know if this has been talked about before but is it possible KC is actually hired help? I thought au pairs got picked at random? The work/friend dynamic is really odd to me and doesn't make any sense.
What do you mean by this?
She was hired to be an au pair for Vanessa. She got “matched” with Vanessa because David’s mother was an au pair for KC’s family. So technically she is hired help..

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chelsieross7 wrote:I really want her to address why she hasn’t gone to school yet. She said she was going to since KC is there soo?? She hasn’t done anything since KC showed up. And she’s not even using KC properly, she treats her like a live in friend
She doesn't know how to register an au pair and a toddler, who would likely also attend class with her.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Of V had to scream at Lily when Chaw lee cried for the ball Lily got for a short second to play with...yet she never said anything to chaw lee when he was grabbing all of Lily's presents. Bitch witch. That is why you will never ever look good because you are the worse person to be close to Lily. I feel so sad for Lily when chaw lee grows older. Lily will get screamed at because of him. Bitch bitch bitch nose witch. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Amelia322 wrote:Curious how military wives do without sex for an entire year? Is it hard? Do other thinks make up for it? Random but so curious lol

Nudes,toys,face time,trying to keep busy for most of the time lmao
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

If only vanessa pretended to like lily as much as she shows off how much she loves Nolan.
Also helped aria off the carousel first and caught lily as she was falling off.
I seriously can't stand this bitch.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hatethefakeones wrote:Of V had to scream at Lily when Chaw lee cried for the ball Lily got for a short second to play with...yet she never said anything to chaw lee when he was grabbing all of Lily's presents. Bitch witch. That is why you will never ever look good because you are the worse person to be close to Lily. I feel so sad for Lily when chaw lee grows older. Lily will get screamed at because of him. Bitch bitch bitch nose witch. [img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 2f937a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... c39946.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180405</span><span>/</span><span>cd2b3fc44df078423401b4797a2f937a</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180405</span><span>/</span><span>af75880fdec5b927db2323839dc39946</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Yeah, so lemme get this straight:

>Charlie gets to play with Lily's snack bars, crushing them in the process
>The toys Lily gets for holidays become Charlie AND Lily's toys
>but Lily can't play with the fucking light up ball.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “2011teenagemom”