2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

katii3j
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by katii3j »

2011Poppin'Pillies

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

katii3j wrote:2011Poppin'Pillies

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Haha! This one is beautiful
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

spillingthetea wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 397920.jpg[/img]

It creeps me out how she is always staring and herself whether it is the viewfinder or her phone, she always does it and it’s so creepy! She sure does have a weird thing for herself. She really likes herself, and not in a normal way, i love myself and am my biggest fan lol, but she is just bizarre about it, i bet she compliments herself when she looks in the mirror or some weird shit lmfao. I was gonna say poor David but that asshole deserves to be with her, he is no man he is a little kid. Losers will be losers, that asshole deserves shit for leaving his kids behind, selfish c*nt. He got what he deserves with Vanessa.
Sorry for the long rant but I’m really annoyed with the ‘’adults’’ in this, one who is a fatass who only cares about her meth and hooker clothes and the other one who is a selfish deadbeat that prefers playing video games than being a dad and husband. Shame on you two, specially because they have a special needs child. You don’t deserve to be parents.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I agree with what ur saying but I don’t agree what you’ve said about David. Imagine there was a war and the military are out there fighting for YOUR life whilst your sat at home... yes it’s not fair on the family but he’s doing it for his country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s selfish of him because he is a deadbeat. When he was home all he did was play video games while Vanessa did the rest. He played a bit with lily and then ignored everyone. He didn’t go to the military because he wanted to, it’s all he had left to do. He failed college and minimum wage jobs because he is lazy. I respect the people that fight for their country, but I respect those who do it from their earth and because it’s their passion. Not a deadbeat who did it to get away from his responsibilities. I don’t have an ounce of respect for him because of that.
But I do for everyone else that care about their country and their wellbeing. Who truly sacrifice for the citizens. Unlike many many people who do it because their family makes them to or because they don’t have a choice. He is nothing but a deadbeat to me, leaving his special needs child and wife who had just given birth for selfish reasons

To be fair, I think they met in some kind of junior cadets program, so military service may have always been a goal for David
I do agree he was lazy at home though

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why did she buy Charlie new pacis

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Lily is never looking at the camera in pics. It always looks like she's sick of her mom's bullshit.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

storeynyx wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote: I agree with what ur saying but I don’t agree what you’ve said about David. Imagine there was a war and the military are out there fighting for YOUR life whilst your sat at home... yes it’s not fair on the family but he’s doing it for his country

It’s selfish of him because he is a deadbeat. When he was home all he did was play video games while Vanessa did the rest. He played a bit with lily and then ignored everyone. He didn’t go to the military because he wanted to, it’s all he had left to do. He failed college and minimum wage jobs because he is lazy. I respect the people that fight for their country, but I respect those who do it from their earth and because it’s their passion. Not a deadbeat who did it to get away from his responsibilities. I don’t have an ounce of respect for him because of that.
But I do for everyone else that care about their country and their wellbeing. Who truly sacrifice for the citizens. Unlike many many people who do it because their family makes them to or because they don’t have a choice. He is nothing but a deadbeat to me, leaving his special needs child and wife who had just given birth for selfish reasons

To be fair, I think they met in some kind of junior cadets program, so military service may have always been a goal for David
I do agree he was lazy at home though

He won’t get respect from my part. All I see is a selfish dead beat who plays dad

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

2011criesforhelp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

2011SelfishParents

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

2011MaybeShesBornWithIt...MaybeItsMiraLax

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... dca9ee.jpg[/img]

Sorry, I couldn’t resist

That’s a lie....I’m not sorry Image

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:Image

Sorry, I couldn’t resist

That’s a lie....I’m not sorry Image

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

flightlessbird wrote:Lily is never looking at the camera in pics. It always looks like she's sick of her mom's bullshit.
In the urgent care vlog I think it was Lily was on the bed and asked to see and talk to the camera and V is just like no and goes on with her fake ass voice asking her questions. Would it kill her to let Lily touch the camera she’s not a toddler.. Lily looked so annoyed after V said no and just turned back to the tv. As much as I loved her giving V hat eye roll it made me sad bc that’s probably what happens with everything
YTfakemoms
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTfakemoms »

She look like Dora with that backpack. No skank. Get rid of it. You look like an idiot!

2011WaysToLookTrashy
2011LaxForSkank
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

I feel like the MiraLax was for Lily possibly.. not trying to say it on V's behalf. I just remember the prolapsed rectum which V said was from constipation, I believe. Maybe she's giving it to Lily so that doesn't happen again. Not a good solution as MiraLax isn't good to take long term. But that's just what crossed my mind when I saw it.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

She looks like she is crossing her legs cause she needs to pee in that photo

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Isn’t Lily supposed to be on a certain diet to prevent the reoccurrence of a prolapsed rectum? If thats the case, this bitch probably feeds her fast food and then just feeds her laxatives afterwards. Lazy POS mother.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Britney posted a few things she got from American eagle in her recent vlog, and she showed a closeup of her size 6 shorts lol. Seems strange that she is a size 6 (and way skinnier than Vanessa) and Vanessa is a size 4...

And in that zoo pic she tried posing the same as Britney did with her kids lol

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Her hair loss is looking worse now than it was postpartum. She is definitely not losing weight the healthy way if it’s making her hair fall out.

http://i66.tinypic.com/xefno0.jpg
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by Bambi_ »

britneyandshady wrote:Could land a plane on that forehead smh

We should make a poll to see whose toes are worse, Vanessa’s or Stabby’s. Image

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Bambi_ wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:Could land a plane on that forehead smh
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 383831.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180402</span><span>/</span><span>55c5ed5a3d25612d563c112541383831</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7597f2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180403</span><span>/</span><span>71a18630cb8b7d0afb8db85f2f7597f2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

We should make a poll to see whose toes are worse, Vanessa’s or Stabby’s. Image

Stabby's are way grosser looking but he is a man so it isn't as bad to me. It isn't like he is trying to shove his toes into tight pump sandals and painting the skin of his mangled toe because it has no nail

Return to “2011teenagemom”