2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by kiwi »

I think Vanessa has a very weird complex about money, due to growing up poor and raised by a single mother. Brand names mean a lot to her. Keeping up with the Jonses is important to her.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Her hand motions and talking style /facial expressions are like Britney 2.0 in the insta story it’s kind of freaking me out
I think she’s trying to go for the boho look with that outfit but I can imagine it looking ridiculous lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don’t think either of those girls in the background are Vanessa are they? Neither of them look like her to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

kiwi wrote:I think Vanessa has a very weird complex about money, due to growing up poor and raised by a single mother. Brand names mean a lot to her. Keeping up with the Jonses is important to her.

It's all so superficial though. How can she not see that? I grew up in a poor family and now I want to live frugal as fuck. I'd rather spend my money traveling to different countries and saving money. Like wtf is her logic??
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I don’t think either of those girls in the background are Vanessa are they? Neither of them look like her to me.

I don’t think either of them are Vanessa either? But she does stand like that all the time (the girl further back) so I wouldn’t be surprised.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I don’t think either of those girls in the background are Vanessa are they? Neither of them look like her to me.

I had to do a double take at first too but who else stands with their butt that perked up and has that stringy, thin hair? It’s totally Vanessa and the blonde is KC. You can also tell bc KC is just awkwardly standing there. When they’re out of the house and hanging out with the fake friends, V tries to look like a mom. KC usually does all the work at home while V is busy reading this site or staring at herself in the mirror while saying how hot she is. I can picture it now...

***V looking in the mirror with her head tilted and rapid blinking***

“Wow Vanessa, you lost so much weight. You are such a milf now. Everyone wants to be you. Everyone is just jealous they can’t be a size 4 in AE like you are Vanessa. Look at Britney! All this time people thought you wanted to be her but I bet Britney wishes she could be YOU and fit into a size 4. You just wait Vanessa, people are going to finally start saying that Britney is copying you! All your dreams are coming true. You’re a size 4 and those bitches better watch out!”

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 13eb5a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Omg in her new vlog this bitch is wearing wedges lolllll has she EVER worn wedges before Britney started last week?!? She is so god damn annoying

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Had to go ahead and pause to say no Vanessa, Charlie is the ONLY baby who doesn't like having his diaper/ clothes changed. HOW UNIQUE AND SPECIAL

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... da5a19.jpg[/img]

Here’s her groceries for anyone that gives a shit. Vanessa you look ridiculous in those shorts with wedges ImageImage

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Lol @ how she kept mentioning that she was having people over like she’s so well-liked and popular. I’m sure it was just Britney and desperate Dani.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

And all the unnecessary plastic bags she used irked me. Wasteful bitch.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Lovely footage of Lily and Charlie in the latest video. I really enjoyed watching the kids playing at the Children's museum in Charlotte and the Easter egg hunt at the lake house. Way to go Vanessa! More Charlie! More Lily! Less Rae Dunn!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Omg guys! You are really opening my eyes lol. How hard can it be to cut or peel a fruit? It takes less tan 5 minutes! No wonder why our society is getting lazier everyday!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I don’t buy it but I think it’s a good option for seniors or people with arthritis and stuff where it might be difficult to cut fruit

Or it's great for parents with long workdays and commutes. My friend was out the door with the kids at 6:30 am and didn't get back until 7:00 pm or later. Rather than pick up fast food, she would grab cut-up fruit and veggies and scramble some eggs or heat up some soup. Most Americans do not buy this stuff because they are lazy; they work long and late and are exhausted. It's tempting to pick up fast food but they understand that they need to eat better. Eating pre-cut produce is better than eating no produce at all. As for Vanessa, she's got the time to prep. But I'm glad she is at least picking up some fruit!
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

olemama wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Omg guys! You are really opening my eyes lol. How hard can it be to cut or peel a fruit? It takes less tan 5 minutes! No wonder why our society is getting lazier everyday!

I don’t buy it but I think it’s a good option for seniors or people with arthritis and stuff where it might be difficult to cut fruit

Or it's great for parents with long workdays and commutes. My friend was out the door with the kids at 6:30 am and didn't get back until 7:00 pm or later. Rather than pick up fast food, she would grab cut-up fruit and veggies and scramble some eggs or heat up some soup. Most Americans do not buy this stuff because they are lazy; they work long and late and are exhausted. It's tempting to pick up fast food but they understand that they need to eat better. Eating pre-cut produce is better than eating no produce at all. As for Vanessa, she's got the time to prep. But I'm glad she is at least picking up some fruit!
I concur.

Also, I do buy pre-cut melons just because I fucking hate cutting melons.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Except for Vanessa because she has an au pair and no job and no education beyond remedial high school classes.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I like that she had to once again mention she stopped drinking soda. She's living the flavored water life. You know except when she's out to eat then she has a "cheat" soda. She just fails to mention she eats out more than she eats in.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Mel1011 wrote:And all the unnecessary plastic bags she used irked me. Wasteful bitch.
Next IG story: Vanessa dropping the bags off to be recycled
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Dumbledore wrote:Her hair loss is looking worse now than it was postpartum. She is definitely not losing weight the healthy way if it’s making her hair fall out.

http://i66.tinypic.com/xefno0.jpg
She probably pulls her hair out when she doesn't have scabs to pick
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

olemama wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I wasn’t saying Americans are lazy but Vanessa is and they are encouraging people to be lazier everyday. I bet that half the people that buy pre cut fruits or hire services like hello fresh are just because they are lazy, not because they don’t have the time. I work 12+ hours and sometimes my schedule is at crazy hours of the night but i always manage to cut my own fruit and eat fresh produce. I like for my family to be able to eat fresh homemade meals, I live with my boyfriend and part time with my cousin, he is 1 1/2 and he is like my son. I want to feed them the best of the best as he lives part time here and at his house he doesn’t have the chance to eat homemade fresh foods (his bio parents are lazy af) maybe it’s because our culture is not used to processed food and pre cut everything? I don’t know, but I hope that time never comes lol. I can only think of all the plastic

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

It’s going to be interesting to see how things go with Vanessa once she pcs’ with David. I think it could go really great and she could have a new place to find herself with getting a nose ring ooooor she could really go off the deep end from feeling secluded. I hate arriving at a new place and having no friends, it’s quite isolating for yourself and your children.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Sorry guys...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “2011teenagemom”