katii3j
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by katii3j »

tishalou wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:I’m late on this but Vanessa also copies the way Britney talks sometimes, even speaks in her accent. E.g., the video where she talked to kc about not wearing makeup before she showed her her new car. (Her new car that by no coincidence looks just like Britney’s)
Has this thread moved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's just slow cause I don't see a new thread or received a notifcation about a new thread...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Well since the threads going so slow because Vanessa is focusing on David and her family and hasn’t uploaded as much as usual *sarcasm*
What do you guys think Vanessa would be doing if she didn’t have lily? Like how different would her life be?

I think Her and David most definitely wouldn’t have stayed together, therefore she never would have had Charlie. I think she’d still be living with Nona and just working a regular minimum wage job or doing various office-y jobsike the ones she’s picked up in the past. I don’t think she’d ever finish school either
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

chelsieross7 wrote:Well since the threads going so slow because Vanessa is focusing on David and her family and hasn’t uploaded as much as usual *sarcasm*
What do you guys think Vanessa would be doing if she didn’t have lily? Like how different would her life be?

I think Her and David most definitely wouldn’t have stayed together, therefore she never would have had Charlie. I think she’d still be living with Nona and just working a regular minimum wage job or doing various office-y jobsike the ones she’s picked up in the past. I don’t think she’d ever finish school either
SHe would have had a baby with another poor sucker, and would have started a YouTube channel. Really, nothing would have changed for her.

David would have still gone into the air force, probably. And David's mother would then introduce David to KC and the two would fly away into the sunset.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Well since the threads going so slow because Vanessa is focusing on David and her family and hasn’t uploaded as much as usual *sarcasm*

SHe would have had a baby with another poor sucker, and would have started a YouTube channel. Really, nothing would have changed for her.

David would have still gone into the air force, probably. And David's mother would then introduce David to KC and the two would fly away into the sunset.
I was gonna say the same thing. She started her channel I think before she was even 12 weeks pregnant. She got pregnant to start a channel for attention and to trap David, but if David was out of the picture she would’ve just found some other dude to cling on to.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She obviously trapped David. What other nut case would want to be with her lol I can’t imagine anyone who would. I mean I know people are desperate but yeah she’s coo coo.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She obviously trapped David. What other nut case would want to be with her lol I can’t imagine anyone who would. I mean I know people are desperate but yeah she’s coo coo.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:She obviously trapped David. What other nut case would want to be with her lol I can’t imagine anyone who would. I mean I know people are desperate but yeah she’s coo coo.

Oh she def did, and learning he's a year younger it makes a lot more sense.

Back in high school he prob felt like a big shot banging an older girl.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

David and KC look like a more fitting couple. I wonder if they low key check each other out?
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Vanessa, please cut Charlie's hair.
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Daffodil82 wrote:David and KC look like a more fitting couple. I wonder if they low key check each other out?
Watching her video when they were at the park, made me wonder if people around assume David and KC are husband and wife and think Vanessa’s the Au Pair.

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Ive never once seen v actually at the park with her kids actually playing with them or being with them there without filming . Could give the benefit of the doubt and say she doesn’t film t but she sets her cam up to walk around the grocery’s store aisles im sure she would st the park too . David and kc are the only way those kids make it to the park I think
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I know all babies are different but Charlie seems abnormally uncoordinated and wobbly. I would be concerned.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Sir Charles’ hair is out of control. That’s not the right hair cut for a royal like him.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why did KC and Vanessa go see a movie when that's usually what Vanessa and David always do? He was no where to be found. V was having date night with her nanny.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:Why did KC and Vanessa go see a movie when that's usually what Vanessa and David always do? He was no where to be found. V was having date night with her <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>nanny</span></a>.
Maybe we were wrong about David running off with KC...
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

So does the Au pair agency KC works for not care that she’s not really doing an au pair job? If i had someone to take care of my child, i sure as hell wouldn’t spend all my time with them. I would go to school full time or get a job. Vanessa needs something to get her out of her home and socializing with people. She’s blurred the professional lines with KC.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I prefer kc to Britney and Dani lol.

I really don’t see what the big deal is with Vanessa and kc being friends. Vanessa isn’t the one paying her.

And if Vanessa was treating kc like a nanny and making her do all of her chores for the kids then she would get crap for that soo kinda feel like it’s a situation where she can’t win.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I prefer kc to Britney and Dani lol.

I really don’t see what the big deal is with Vanessa and kc being friends. Vanessa isn’t the one paying her.

And if Vanessa was treating kc like a <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>nanny</span></a> and making her do all of her chores for the kids then she would get crap for that soo kinda feel like it’s a situation where she can’t win.

Why would she get crap for that? It's literally why KC was hired and what's expected of her as an au pair.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I prefer kc to Britney and Dani lol.

And if Vanessa was treating kc like a <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>nanny</span></a> and making her do all of her chores for the kids then she would get crap for that soo kinda feel like it’s a situation where she can’t win.

Why would she get crap for that? It's literally why KC was hired and what's expected of her as an au pair.
Because people would call Vanessa lazy for not taking care of her kids anymore/wanting to show off her nanny.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Will be making a new thread soon, don’t forget to drop some thread title suggestions!

Return to “2011teenagemom”