2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by badenglisch »

So that video was basically Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, ripped jeans, look at my body, Vanessa, Vanessa, (last 15 seconds) Lily, oh yeah, and David. He didn't seem really enthusiastic about seeing Lily, just kind of hunched over awkwardly to hug her. Maybe he was annoyed that he was on camera. And V looked like shit. That's the outfit you wear when you're seeing your husband for the first time in several months?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

OhHiImSam wrote:Is it just me or did it look like Vanessa arrived at the airport super early to get those shots herself looking around desperately?

So fucking weird.

Also, I don't think they waited a day to surprise Lily, it looked like V was up early in the morning to get David... So the kids probably stayed the night with Nona. Look at me, giving the benefit of the doubt.
Oops I think you’re right. When she pointed to the arrivals at the airport it looked like she pointed to 1140pm not 6something am.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

David needs to take her YouTube away forever
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Curtain06 wrote:Oh my lord that new video is so embarrassing. Who sets up the camera, in public so you can wander round in front of it pretending you aren't being filmed? GAH! And changing the angles of film whilst driving... She should be banned I swear.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

She’s so unoriginal, so I’m sure she copied another video on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

badenglisch wrote:So that video was basically Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, ripped jeans, look at my body, Vanessa, Vanessa, (last 15 seconds) Lily, oh yeah, and David. He didn't seem really enthusiastic about seeing Lily, just kind of hunched over awkwardly to hug her. Maybe he was annoyed that he was on camera. And V looked like shit. That's the outfit you wear when you're seeing your husband for the first time in several months?

I've never read a better more precise description in my life.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Why the frick does she always push Lily when she is walking. She did it in the morning routine aswell. I want to scream ‘STOP FUCKING PUSHING HER’ bugs me to no end

bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Vanessa and her stringy ass hair.
You haven’t seen your husband in months, you could at least fix your self up just a little bit.

Idk, sometimes I feel bad for her, like when I read David and KC are FB friends, they could be secretly talking to each other about what’s going on with Vanessa and then there Vanessa is having snuggle parities with KC in her room, thinking nothing of their (David & kc’s) “friendship”.

But then when I see how lazy she is to even try to fix herself up, my sympathy for her goes away.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

bleeker10 wrote:Vanessa and her stringy ass hair.ImageImage
You haven’t seen your husband in months, you could at least fix your self up just a little bit.Image

Idk, sometimes I feel bad for her, like when I read David and KC are FB friends, they could be secretly talking to each other about what’s going on with Vanessa and then there Vanessa is having snuggle parities with KC in her room, thinking nothing of their (David & kc’s) “friendship”. Image

But then when I see how lazy she is to even try to fix herself up, my sympathy for her goes away.Image

So you think it would be ok for David to cheat on Vanessa with someone Vanessa is becoming close to because Vanessa doesn't "fix herself up" before the crack of dawn when she goes to pick up ber husband? I'm no fan of Vanessa, but I think it's horrible you feel bad for her until you realize she makes no effort to make herself presentable. She obviously is trying but maybe is not doing a great job- sometimes we don't notice things about our appearance that others do.
That said whether she tries to look like a MILF or not, she does not deserve to have her husband cheat on her.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Okay so I don't what her but maybe a handful of videos rrecently but how is David a dead beat dad if he is always deployed? Seems he stays gone to pay for lifestyle. He seems so uncomfortable with her filming so I think that's why he looks so awkward with lily. Another case of staying together because of the kids.
mommyofone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyofone »

MomOf286 wrote:Okay so I don't what her but maybe a handful of videos rrecently but how is David a dead beat dad if he is always deployed? Seems he stays gone to pay for lifestyle. He seems so uncomfortable with her filming so I think that's why he looks so awkward with lily. Another case of staying together because of the kids.
I think that we meant that he was back before he was deployed. Like pre Charlie. He was always just sitting in his room playing GTA and ignoring his daughter unless she wanted to play violent video games with him. If I recall, they were kinda on and off for a while until they got married.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

mommyofone wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Okay so I don't what her but maybe a handful of videos rrecently but how is David a dead beat dad if he is always deployed? Seems he stays gone to pay for lifestyle. He seems so uncomfortable with her filming so I think that's why he looks so awkward with lily. Another case of staying together because of the kids.
I think that we meant that he was back before he was deployed. Like pre Charlie. He was always just sitting in his room playing GTA and ignoring his daughter unless she wanted to play violent video games with him. If I recall, they were kinda on and off for a while until they got married.
Dead beat because before he was deployed he had absolutely no hand in child rearing or any house work and all was play video games in his spare time outside of work and maybe occasionally play with Lily every now and then. He did nothing else when it came to Lily. And I’m sure it will be the same if they ever move together soon, except amplified because he’s in the military so Vanessa will give him even more leeway to be a lazy parent if it means Rae Dunn shopping sprees and being able to say she married her dud of a baby daddy.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

rdt1004 wrote:
mommyofone wrote:
Dead beat because before he was deployed he had absolutely no hand in child rearing or any house work and all was play video games in his spare time outside of work and maybe occasionally play with Lily every now and then. He did nothing else when it came to Lily. And I’m sure it will be the same if they ever move together soon, except amplified because he’s in the military so Vanessa will give him even more leeway to be a lazy parent if it means Rae Dunn shopping sprees and being able to say she married her dud of a baby daddy.

Yeah he was terrible there for awhile, before they moved in together and Vanessa lived with her mother David didn’t contribute at all to Lily’s expenses to the point that Vanessa was going to file for child support. David was unemployed and lived at home and he would only come over to see lily for like 10 minutes.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

At the end of the video when she put he’s home did she mean just for now or his home home?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I liked the idea behind the video. I think David was hurt by the fact that Charlie didn't want him to hold him but what can you expect. I am so happy for Lily she has her dad back
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Watching the latest video got me wondering? What's best for Lily? Is it better for the family to move overseas (or anywhere) so that they can be reunited with David and Lily can see David everyday. She has a good relationship with David; she obviously adores him. Or it is better for her to remain in Charlotte seeing Nona and David's parents and attend the same school she's in now? She is making excellent progress and uprooting her from familiar routines could set her back quite a bit. I just don't know.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

badenglisch wrote:So that video was basically Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, ripped jeans, look at my body, Vanessa, Vanessa, (last 15 seconds) Lily, oh yeah, and David. He didn't seem really enthusiastic about seeing Lily, just kind of hunched over awkwardly to hug her. Maybe he was annoyed that he was on camera. And V looked like shit. That's the outfit you wear when you're seeing your husband for the first time in several months?
David and V are pretty similar in personalities. He's just as awkward and different.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I just watched her friend Kassidee’s video from yesterday. I haven’t watched very many of her videos, but omg how is she friends with Vanessa? She acts like an adult, she talked about being frugal, being more concerned with getting x amount of money into their savings, doing home repairs, medical bills, insurance deductibles, and being a sub and possibly a teacher at her kids school later on. She said she wasn’t worried about material things and being frugal doesn’t mean you’re poor...no it means you’re smart. She spent $60+ on clothes for herself and said it was hard for her to spend that much money on herself. How can she tolerates Vanessa? If V wants to copy someone, she needs to be copying this girl.

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

MommaOfThree wrote:I just watched her friend Kassidee’s video from yesterday. I haven’t watched very many of her videos, but omg how is she friends with Vanessa? She acts like an adult, she talked about being frugal, being more concerned with getting x amount of money into their savings, doing home repairs, medical bills, insurance deductibles, and being a sub and possibly a teacher at her kids school later on. She said she wasn’t worried about material things and being frugal doesn’t mean you’re poor...no it means you’re smart. She spent $60+ on clothes for herself and said it was hard for her to spend that much money on herself. How can she tolerates Vanessa? If V wants to copy someone, she needs to be copying this girl.

I think this all the time. It really doesn't seem like they have anything in common other than having 2 kids and a YouTube channel. Maybe Kassidee feels sorry for her

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I’m surprised Kc stayed there for the surprise for Lily . I’m a fan of Kc but it’s such an intimate family moment and she was just awkwardly sitting there watching which is probably why maybe David had not reacted as he may have if it was just the family . Who knows maybe V insisted she stay . Not a huge deal but if I were kc I would have just gone upstairs for a bit

The video made me cry but then again I’m definitely a sucker for these kind of reunion videos.

Lastly these YouTube moms need the grt some originality in their fashion sense. It’s like they’re all still in high school all wearing the same outfits as part of their clique . Those oversized urban outfitters shirts and ripped jeans I have seen at least 6 YouTube moms wear this month
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 419adb.jpg[/img]

How nice of Vanessa to buy clothes for David, with his money ImageImage

Return to “2011teenagemom”