All the people in the comments are just as insane as her

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Unread post by Lady6 »

Omg i have the answer... its called psychosis.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
milubonita
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by milubonita »

Omg... so all of a sudden Frank is Banessa new bff or what? Why would she record him her insta story? I wouldn't be surprised is britney is sharing her man with her bffs Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 937946.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Just... Stop trying to make Frank happen.

In a month he will have his own channel. Mark my words.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

DD posted this yesterday-
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 7e2fec.png[/img]

Why tf is she putting her arm up on the air like that? It looks so dumb! Image Then, since Banessa doesn’t have a mind of her own and she’s “obsessed” with trying to be just like the “cool” girls, she posts the exact same picture.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6c849f.png[/img]

That arm pose! Image Image All of those girls are so weird. The way they all copy one another and act like they live these picture perfect lives is laughable. The white kitchens, Rae Dunn and boutique baby clothes has probably put them all in debt but it’s okay, their one year olds are wearing the newest Mon Petit shoes and that’s all that matters.

I’d rather have no friends than be friends with any of those materialistic Pinterest wannabes.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

rottiemama wrote:DD posted this yesterday-

Why tf is she putting her arm up on the air like that? It looks so dumb! Image Then, since Banessa doesn’t have a mind of her own and she’s “obsessed” with trying to be just like the “cool” girls, she posts the exact same picture.

That arm pose! Image Image All of those girls are so weird. The way they all copy one another and act like they live these picture perfect lives is laughable. The white kitchens, Rae Dunn and boutique baby clothes has probably put them all in debt but it’s okay, their one year olds are wearing the newest Mon Petit shoes and that’s all that matters.

I’d rather have no friends than be friends with any of those materialistic Pinterest wannabes.
I’m surprised Britney didn’t hop up on there and do the same thing... or maybe Britney did it first and the DUFFS copied and she just didn’t post it. They’re honestly so sad, I would be so annoyed if I had a friend that copied every pose I did, my style and my mannerisms. Like how do they not look at themselves and see they look ridiculous posting the exact same pictures posing the exact same way all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

rottiemama wrote:DD posted this yesterday-

I feel like they posed like that because Channon Rose posted this the day before: Image
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

She looks like a meth head. She truly needs help for her picking...this is a new level of crazy, even for her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamaof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamaof2 »

I am catching up, so forgive me for bringing something “old” up. I am a military wife of 10 years and we are currently in Japan. I was reading a lot of misconceptions about the tour and moving process.

First, as far as getting Lily approved, they may not actually find out until right before they are supposed to be leaving. In my own experience, we were originally supposed to leave October 28, but got pushed back to December 12 because my daughter wasn’t cleared yet, medically. For perspective, we still didn’t get approval for my daughter to come to Japan until November 11.

Here’s the timeline for us:
Orders were received in February
Started Medical clearance in August
Pushed back PCS date to December
Daughter got approved in November
Moved on November 28
Arrived in Japan in December

Second, the tour lengths vary greatly. For example, my family is here for 4 years, my neighbor is here with her family for 2, my neighbor on the other side is here for 3 years, and I’ve even met families that have been here 5+ years.

Lastly, depending on where in Japan David got orders, there is NO away Lily will get approved. Where I am, we had to be sent to Hawaii just to meet with a Nephrologist for my son.

My bet is that they know she won’t get approved and he got the orders before she was fully enrolled in EFMP. That process can take a bit and she will probably wait until she knows where they are going to go to make a vlog. OR I think David just sucks at communicating and Vanessa is just having to make things up to fill in the gaps of what she doesn’t know. It 100% sounds like she’s reciting “advice” she’s getting from spouse pages. Haha.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

2011days without uploading

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

I get the feeling Vanessa is being an awkward flirt around frank. She only wears makeup when she hangs out with Britney and him and every time she does she’s laughing like a maniac and taking instastories of him. And you know Britney is eating it up. She loves having V be jealous of her.
Or maybe she just acts like she has creepy crushes on everyone she hangs out with cause man...Britney, kc, frank...she acts like she’s interested in all of them lmao

Saw this and reminded me of V’s most recent post lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msmarymac »

I apologize, I'm new here... but has anyone figured out why her skin and hair look so horrible?
Is it because of her nerves? Just wait 'til they're stationed in Japan, David gets deployed, and she has no one to watch her kids for her. Wowza.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

msmarymac wrote:I apologize, I'm new here... but has anyone figured out why her skin and hair look so horrible?
Is it because of her nerves? Just wait 'til they're stationed in Japan, David gets deployed, and she has no one to watch her kids for her. Wowza.
Combination of picking at her skin and malnutrition.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I absolutely cannot stand when she does lip syncing videos in her car with that stupid large lips filter! *cringe*

YTfakemoms
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTfakemoms »

Hmm I think KC did the arm pose first. Vanessa probably copied her and then DD did the same thing lol they’re stupid
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Horrible latest video! Even her minions are complaining! Gee four dumbasses sitting on the sofa watching stupid videos while their IQs continue to drop! A new low Vanessa!
Dayana_5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dayana_5 »

I couldn't get past the first minute of that video. I mean, she hasn't uploaded in a week and then she posts this bullshit? Does she really think that will help her channel?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dayana_5 wrote:I couldn't get past the first minute of that video. I mean, she hasn't uploaded in a week and then she posts this bullshit? Does she really think that will help her channel?
That was by far the worse video she’s ever posted. She is such a useless YouTuber, if I was her I would literally have a notepad full of video ideas but look at the crap she posts. How is that they are all on YouTube, they’re all friends AND have kids yet when they get together not one of them can put out a single decent video? Thats how you know they’re boring as fuck, all the “we were having so much fun we didn’t pick up the camera” excuses are bullshit.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Vanessa is washed up on YouTube, she probably thought Charlie was going to bring in the views, but he helped kill her channel.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pennyajdg wrote:Vanessa is washed up on YouTube, she probably thought Charlie was going to bring in the views, but he helped kill her channel.

That’s what happens when you’re boring and have no personality. That even when she’s with Britney & Dani she still can’t be bothered to post a vlog.

Return to “2011teenagemom”