2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Unread post by Emcee »

Just when you think she couldn’t possibly be more stupid, she boards up their windows. *Facepalm*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Vanessa is missing brain cells. Every video I’m convinced more and more that the lights are on but no one is home. Maybe her diet pills are making her dumber. And Jesus her skin looks like ass! How does she not see that?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Vanessa is missing brain cells. Every video I’m convinced more and more that the lights are on but no one is home. Maybe her diet pills are making her dumber. And Jesus her skin looks like ass! How does she not see that?

Unfortunately she’s always been like that. She just has no basic common sense whatsoever. I found blackout shades and curtains for my kids window for like $30 so it’s not expensive and even if it was I wouldn’t put up a board on their window.

She can spend thousands on Rae Dunn crap but will spend $10 on a board to “keep the light out of the kids room”. She’s so dirty, her apartment is beyond disgusting with all those cat scatches on the banister

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

She also supposedly got that idea from her friend that is also on Youtube....these girls...ImageImage
rachelmomma3 wrote:Vanessa is missing brain cells. Every video I’m convinced more and more that the lights are on but no one is home. Maybe her diet pills are making her dumber. And Jesus her skin looks like ass! How does she not see that?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lagenialester »

Lily was soooooo cute in this vlog! I could feel her excitement when they went to go see the movie. Glad she got some special time with her mom.
(Also, Vanessa, your check tire light is on...)

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Why the hell did she board up the window, LITERALLY. that’s so unsafe! And it will be permanently dark in the room unless she takes the boards down and puts them where?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

js2013 wrote:She also supposedly got that idea from her friend that is also on Youtube....these girls...ImageImage

From itsmekassidee? I’m actually surprised bcz she seemed like a smart mom that wouldn’t do something so ridiculous and stupid like that

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Didn't she say that part of their morning routine was Charlie opening up the curtains, that it washis favorite thing to do??

She has a pinned comment saying she has tried black out curtains but they dont work.
Something tells me that she doesn't know the difference between black curtains and BLACKOUT curtains.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Moony wrote:Why the hell did she board up the window, LITERALLY. that’s so unsafe! And it will be permanently dark in the room unless she takes the boards down and puts them where?

This was my question. Was she just planning on leaving that up all the time, or.....? V we know you have disposable income to spend on rae Dunn, so don't use your finances as an excuse not to just buy some damn blackout blinds. Jfc

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Didn't she say that part of their morning routine was Charlie opening up the curtains, that it washis favorite thing to do??

She has a pinned comment saying she has tried black out curtains but they dont work.
Something tells me that she doesn't know the difference between black curtains and BLACKOUT curtains.
She puts her kids to bed early as fuck what time does she expect them to wake up? Welcome to motherhood Vanessa where it’s not about you anymore.
Also they sell blackout blinds but her dumbass wouldn’t know that cz she just went and copied what someone else did instead of doing research.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wow a 7 pm bedtime for a 6 year old is crazy. So sad. She probably screams at them to stay in their pitch black room. Do they have a nightlight?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Wow a 7 pm bedtime for a 6 year old is crazy. So sad. She probably screams at them to stay in their pitch black room. Do they have a nightlight?

Exactly like what a sad pathetic life Lily has. She’s in regular school then has to go to summer school AND has a 7pm bedtime with the excuse that she has school early in the morning.

its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
js2013 wrote:She also supposedly got that idea from her friend that is also on Youtube....these girls...ImageImage

From itsmekassidee? I’m actually surprised bcz she seemed like a smart mom that wouldn’t do something so ridiculous and stupid like that

I was surprised too. She doesn’t do that in her house. Maybe she wanted to see if Vanessa would actually do it. Image

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Vanessa since your too dumb to google for yourself. Go buy one of these. Black out blinds! Guess what they retract so you can still have light, and escape in an emergency. And no ugly ass board and duct tape.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c83561.png[/img]

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Wow a 7 pm bedtime for a 6 year old is crazy. So sad. She probably screams at them to stay in their pitch black room. Do they have a nightlight?

The earlier Vanessa can get them in bed the sooner she can snuggle with KC while watching a movie.
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

The bedtime thing isn't weird at all. My son goes to bed at the same time and my nephew who is eight goes to bed at 730. Daycare, school and activities are tiring, plus getting up early. This is the one thing she does that isn't odd. I have a few friends whose kids go to bed super late, but they are the rare ones. My kid is a monster without 11 hours of sleep.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Maybe frank will teach her some fire safety and tell her to take that crap down.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Did Lily’s webbed neck grow back? It looks like she never had the surgery.
Spenlero
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spenlero »

I worry that if she has the blinds up during the day, what if one of the kids bumps the board and it falls on them? The whole thing is just so unsafe!

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spenlero wrote:I worry that if she has the blinds up during the day, what if one of the kids bumps the board and it falls on them? The whole thing is just so unsafe!

She’s just a useless cow! Its still sunny out at 7pm but instead of waiting for it to get darker and enjoying the evening with them she boards up the windows to block the light so Vanessa can go and eat cookies in her bedroom. She’s useless as fuck if you are a stay at home AND have an au pair you should not be running out of groceries, have a messy house or so much shit to do.

Return to “2011teenagemom”