Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Unread post by badenglisch »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Image

Wow Vanessa is looking great!

Lmao! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeez-zus... those 2 make the girl in the middle look like freakin tyra banks Image

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, is DD wearing her granny's old nightie as a swimsuit cover up? Oooh lord

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Please vanessa dont have anymore kids. Naturally or adoption. You cant even love the ones you have or take care of them on your own!
Poor lily missing out on carrowinds with her friends.... thats so not fair or okay. Its the summer. Cant she have 1 day off school to enjoy life a little bit. Fuck u vanessa.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

pixiefrost wrote:Please vanessa dont have anymore kids. Naturally or adoption. You cant even love the ones you have or take care of them on your own!
Poor lily missing out on carrowinds with her friends.... thats so not fair or okay. Its the summer. Cant she have 1 day off school to enjoy life a little bit. Fuck u vanessa.

No she can’t be bothered to care for her daughter so she just has her in school the entire year. How pathetic and sad, if Vanessa gave a shit she could’ve asked her teachers for things for her to do at home with her instead of having her in summer school. Lily is in kindergarten, there’s no way summer school was mandatory for that age.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:Please vanessa dont have anymore kids. Naturally or adoption. You cant even love the ones you have or take care of them on your own!

No she can’t be bothered to care for her daughter so she just has her in school the entire year. How pathetic and sad, if Vanessa gave a shit she could’ve asked her teachers for things for her to do at home with her instead of having her in summer school. Lily is in kindergarten, there’s no way summer school was mandatory for that age.

Its so sad. Shes such a good girl too. Poor thing. And thats it! Home school websites are easy to accsess. I use them when my kids are on long breaks. There is no way Lily needs summer school!

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

rdt1004 wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:Image

Lmao! Image

God her hairline and just the state of her hair are so bad. She’s looking bloated in the face too. That’s what happens when you don’t take the time to learn how to eat healthily while taking phentermine and go back to eating out multiple times a week.

It looks like she has a mustache but I think it’s just scabs ImageImageImage

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I feel like Lily isn't even gaining anything from summer school. The poor girl goes to school, doesn't even talk about what she does there or has learned and then gets maybe an hour free time, some food fit for a baby bird, a bath and then put into a boarded up dark room. That's sad.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

badenglisch wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:[img]

Lmao! Image

Jeez-zus... those 2 make the girl in the middle look like freakin tyra banks Image

This is why Britney hangs out with them lol

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Yes. If a child shows (through testing and performance throughout the year) that they will have significant deficits during the summer- they will be encouraged to attend summer school (extended school year). This goes on their IEP which is a legal document...so V honestly most likely didn't have a choice... not saying she doesn't love that L is away so she can be a dumba**, but just to clear that up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

2011MoreVideosFeaturingLilyPlease

Literally half of Vanessa's YouTube income will come from my daughter demanding to watch the half dozen latest videos featuring Lily... and they are getting hard to find

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

V and D are B’s duffs

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:V and D are B’s duffs

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
That's the word i was trying to think of Image

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

mamawombat wrote:2011MoreVideosFeaturingLilyPlease

Literally half of Vanessa's YouTube income will come from my daughter demanding to watch the half dozen latest videos featuring Lily... and they are getting hard to find

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
Yes! My daughter loves Lily too. She’s always like “let’s watch the girl who also has a brother named Charlie!”
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

js2013 wrote:

Yes. If a child shows (through testing and performance throughout the year) that they will have significant deficits during the summer- they will be encouraged to attend summer school (extended school year). This goes on their IEP which is a legal document...so V honestly most likely didn't have a choice... not saying she doesn't love that L is away so she can be a dumba**, but just to clear that up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I get that but my point was that Vanessa can easily say no and choose to keep her home. She can ask what kind of things she can do to help Lily her damn self as a “mother” like that she can actually enjoy her summer and rest but no she ships her off to yet another year of summer school because she has KC to take her to school while she sleeps in parades around her “normal” favorite child Chucky.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I get that but my point was that Vanessa can easily say no and choose to keep her home. She can ask what kind of things she can do to help Lily her damn self as a “mother” like that she can actually enjoy her summer and rest but no she ships her off to yet another year of summer school because she has KC to take her to school while she sleeps in parades around her “normal” favorite child Chucky.

But lets face it, V would have to go back to school herself to be able to teach Lily anything. If she kept her home people would be on her about letting Lily get behind.
If Lily needs the extra time in school she should have it. I don't think Lily minds at this age anyway.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

When I saw her ig story of Aria, I thought it was going to be of Lily at first. So weird of her to show off someone else’s daughter when she hardly shows much of her own.

Looks like britney is using her BFFs as babysitters now that she found someone else to hangout with.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Vanessa is lazy. She puts out videos she thinks will get a lot of views and anything baby or pregnancy typically does. David doesn’t want more kids with her. Sorry Vanessa your going to have to find a frank. I suggest you join match.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:When I saw her ig story of Aria, I thought it was going to be of Lily at first. So weird of her to show off someone else’s daughter when she hardly shows much of her own.

Looks like britney is using her BFFs as babysitters now that she found someone else to hangout with. Image
Wait so Vanessa took Aria with her? Britney wasn’t even there? Wow

Aura85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aura85 »

So annoying that when Vanessa posts a story, there goes Dani or Britney posting the SAME thing and vice versa. Or how they have to do a photo shoot all together, tattoos etc. No identity of their own. Mindless clones.

Return to “2011teenagemom”