2011Teenagemom: Part 47

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by ssr0312 »

fingusername wrote:How is it that the first words out of her friends mouths when they see her is "what the ever loving f*ck is wrong with your skin?? You look like sh!t" No one should be passing by this and not asking serious mental health questions.

its not just her face. her chest. tits. legs. arms......and her KID

I'm thinking the same thing. Of I knew her I would respectfully tell her that she needs serious help. It looks really bad...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ssr0312 wrote:
fingusername wrote:How is it that the first words out of her friends mouths when they see her is "what the ever loving f*ck is wrong with your skin?? You look like sh!t" No one should be passing by this and not asking serious mental health questions.

I'm thinking the same thing. Of I knew her I would respectfully tell her that she needs serious help. It looks really bad...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
God imagine waking up to that face everyday lol David must be in heaven right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Moony wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Ok #1 when the hell where they hospitalized for 10 days after Charlie was born when she was home within 2 days of him being born on Dec 16th
#2 ffs stop picking at that poor baby smfh [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ae6152.png[/img]

is his head shape like any of his family members? His forehead sticks out so much I’ve never noticed before

Lily’s forehead has some of the same features as Charlie’s. I always linked her large forehead to TS.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Moony wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Ok #1 when the hell where they hospitalized for 10 days after Charlie was born when she was home within 2 days of him being born on Dec 16th
#2 ffs stop picking at that poor baby smfh [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ae6152.png[/img]

is his head shape like any of his family members? His forehead sticks out so much I’ve never noticed before

Lily’s forehead has some of the same features as Charlie’s. I always linked her large forehead to TS.
I’ve always thought Lily’s forehead was due to TS but once King Charles the 3rd was born, he has the same big forehead as Lily, so I’m sure it’s genetics because Queen V and especially David have some big as foreheads, so I’m sure it has nothing to do with TS. Maybe just the veins on Lily.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

You know, I first that it would be kind of rude for a friend to say that. But, I have a bad habit of constantly biting my lip and it drives my friend crazy. Whenever she sees me she tells me to stop or offers me chapstick. So seeing it from that point of view, I can see how Britney or Dani can call it to her attention. But of course they’re all fake around each other so they wouldn’t dare. I mean, look at Britney’s mess of a life, any real friend would’ve advised her to reconsider all her terrible decisions.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She’s picking at her kid?

lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

Amelia322 wrote:She’s picking at her kid? ImageImageImageImageImageImage

does she really do that? i thought it could have been a mosquito bite or something else

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

lulahebe wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:She’s picking at her kid? ImageImageImageImageImageImage

does she really do that? i thought it could have been a mosquito bite or something else

We all suspected it for a while. When Charlie was an infant, he had a scratch by his nose and it was there for months. And always looked scabby, not just healing.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

No offense but those dresses she got Lily are butt ugly like just horrible. Why does she always dress Lily like she’s Amish..?

Also why does Lily never look anyone in the eye like ever? She never makes eye contact with anyone.

Theodora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theodora »

Is that blood on her forehead? From the previous vlog at 6:01
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

At the end of the vid, when she asked lily if she was pooped (as in tired) and lily touched her underwear and said uuh nope. Oh geeze. I know it’s funny if it’s your own kid, but now that we know she gets bullied, I just feel bad for her being exposed to the internet. And she looked like she was getting ready to KO on the floor! But she has to wait for King Charles to go to sleep before she can go to her bed, poor kid :(

And dayum kc does EVERYTHING now. Takes care of Charlie all day, takes him to go pick up lily at the bus stop, makes them dinner (that doesn’t give them food poisoning—Banessa!), bathes them and reads them a book before bed. Charlie didn’t even want V to read to him. It’s like kc is the mom and V is her grownup, deadbeat kid who won’t get a job or help out around the house lmao
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Theodora wrote:Is that blood on her forehead? From the previous vlog at 6:01
freshly picked
aopere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aopere »

Where is KC from?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

aopere wrote:Where is KC from?
South Africa

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Man is she savoring every past drop of having a nanny before it's gone. KC is 24/7 remember when she said she would just help do small things lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I’m annoyed for KK that Vanessa gets the same music they’ve been using for a loooong time now. She’s used multiple songs they regularly use and I still remember when she tried doing the “hollaback girl” thing they used to do also. When Britney isn’t doing too well on YouTube she has to find youtuber who are doing fairly well to copy

My heart breaks for Lily too

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I’m petty but I low key hope she gets copy right strike over playing that maroon 5 song in the very beginning of the video

lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

Theodora wrote:Is that blood on her forehead? From the previous vlog at 6:01
honestly i think she is at the very edge of a mental breakdown and it's not even funny anymore. just scary for the kids. this woman needs help

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 8c3457.png[/img]
Why don’t you start with YOU bitch being the biggest bullied in Lily’s life. The way you told Lily she has a webbed neck fucking idiot! As dry as your scabs! Her friends soon or later will know about her prolapsed rectum and about every single “sad”thing you put on youtube about Lily. You are a heartless bitch and I honestly don’t believe a word she is saying. She is looking for an excuse to get Lily out of the bus.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

It’s going to be really hard for the kids when they have to say bye to KC.

Return to “2011teenagemom”