badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by badenglisch »

Dumbledore wrote:
badenglisch wrote:In her instastories she mentioned she was seriously considering changing her channel name. Any guesses as to what she might change it to? Vanesssfam?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I don’t think it will have family in the name. She has always been adamant that it’s HER channel about HER life, NOT the kids. At least, that’s how she used to respond when people asked to see more lily in the vlogs. I’m guessing it will just be her first and last name.

She was hardly a teen mom anyway. She was 19 when she had lily, even though she did act like an immature, irresponsible teen. I bet she only gets new viewers because of her TEEN MOM screen name though.
My guess was pretty close Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 2eb9bb.jpg[/img]

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She should change it to TheVanessaShow lol
She doesn’t really like Vanessa&fam because she doesn’t like the fam! It has to be all about her
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lalam wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Maxxinsta96 wrote:I think she sells them and makes a profit of them. She has thousands of dollars worth of it. I can see her selling a lot of it IFFFFFF they actually move and she’s not lying as always
She says she doesn’t which is such horse shit! On her Dunn IG page someone asked if she upsells and she said no then someone else said “yes you do I follow your Mercari account”. The amount of shits purchased there’s no way she’s keeping it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree... I do think she is making a huge profit off of it. It's sickening in my opinion and A LOT of people do up sell Rae Dunn items... i like her items and do collect certain pieces but in no way shape or form would I pay anything but retail price for her items.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
She uses rae Dunn as a way to buy friends. Someone commented under one of her posts that V gave her a free canister the first time she met her to buy something off her for RETAIL price. My guess, she goes every morning at opening to buy out the good merch and then hangs around for the other dunnies to see what they’re looking for and resells/trades it to them to try to make instant friends and she gifts extra things to STRANGERS to seem well off. She has something they want and that makes her feel cool lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

badenglisch wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
badenglisch wrote:In her instastories she mentioned she was seriously considering changing her channel name. Any guesses as to what she might change it to? Vanesssfam?

I don’t think it will have family in the name. She has always been adamant that it’s HER channel about HER life, NOT the kids. At least, that’s how she used to respond when people asked to see more lily in the vlogs. I’m guessing it will just be her first and last name.

She was hardly a teen mom anyway. She was 19 when she had lily, even though she did act like an immature, irresponsible teen. I bet she only gets new viewers because of her TEEN MOM screen name though.
My guess was pretty close Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 2eb9bb.jpg[/img]

If she doesn’t like it why does she care if ppl like it? This chick has been stuck at 200k for like 4 years....she needs to give it up...changing her name willl only hinder her channel.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

2011WaysToBeUMC (upper middle class)

She’s always trying to show how UMC she is with her au pair, Rae Dunn collection, hunter boots, following all the trends, being a SAHM, going to “the lake house”, driving an suv, buying the latest iPhone, having a MacBook, dressing lily and Charlie in posh boutique clothing etc

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

2011WaysToBeUMC (upper middle class)

She’s always trying to show how UMC she is with her au pair, Rae Dunn collection, hunter boots, following all the trends, being a SAHM, going to “the lake house”, driving an suv, buying the latest iPhone, having a MacBook, dressing lily and Charlie in posh boutique clothing etc

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

her skin looks to be a bit better (hopefully i'm not seeing things)
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

This idiot literally deliberately leaked her own address.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Oh honey...NO ONE THINKS YOUR LIFE IS PERFECT & she showed her address on camera like a moron. After all these years you would think she would cut that part out completely like umm you know the pause button and screenshots exist. I’m sure she’ll make a video soon about how her safety has been compromised [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... cb7483.png[/img]

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Oh honey...NO ONE THINKS YOUR LIFE IS PERFECT & she showed her address on camera like a moron. After all these years you would think she would cut that part out completely like umm you know the pause button and screenshots exist. I’m sure she’ll make a video soon about how her safety has been compromised [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... cb7483.png[/img]

She’s just dying to be relevant again. I don’t even feel comfortable leaking my own address and I live on a military installation lol. She purposely did that. That was no mistake.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

There is no way she missed her address leak while she was editing, what an idiot!
What is the deal with her talking to Charlie like he's still a little baby, "do do's" for bedtime? makes perfect sense.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011 ways to spend money before David gets home

Maybe she leaked her address hoping someone would send her something because ITS HER BIRTHDAY don’t you know?! Lmao
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Any one catch the “it’s going to happen again” comment? So they are moving soon, but they are going to have to do the long distance stuff again?? Vanessa can’t keep her crap straight [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 4e0ef6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 9dc1ab.png[/img]

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Her views have sunk bad.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

herebcofbritney wrote:This idiot literally deliberately leaked her own address.

She was so obvious about it! If she noticed it during filming (which she clearly did, since she was like “I hope that didn’t...oops!”, she should have cut it out. She wasn’t saying anything super important and she hadn’t even started opening the box yet.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Gosh guys, she hasn't gotten a new phone for MONTHS, so that plus her birthday totally justifies buying that iphone. I'm such a peasant; the last time i got a new phone was 2 years ago, and i won't be able to upgrade for a while yet. How much do those new iphones cost?

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Can’t wait to hear what she changes her channel to.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

badenglisch wrote:Gosh guys, she hasn't gotten a new phone for MONTHS, so that plus her birthday totally justifies buying that iphone. I'm such a peasant; the last time i got a new phone was 2 years ago, and i won't be able to upgrade for a while yet. How much do those new iphones cost?

$999.00 if she bought it outright.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:
badenglisch wrote:Gosh guys, she hasn't gotten a new phone for MONTHS, so that plus her birthday totally justifies buying that iphone. I'm such a peasant; the last time i got a new phone was 2 years ago, and i won't be able to upgrade for a while yet. How much do those new iphones cost?

$999.00 if she bought it outright.

Looks like she did because she didn’t go through the carrier to purchase. She had to go in and get them to transfer the SIM info. I bet she dropped a g bar on that. She’s just that dumb.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I totally understand that buying a phone outright is cheaper in the long run but I don’t think I could ever pay that much for a phone!

Return to “2011teenagemom”