2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

brokenrecord wrote:While people are actually dying, Vanessa is smiling in the wind posting "Hurricane is Here".

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
She’s such a moron & KC is no better, they’re making jokes about a tree possibly falling through the house when during that hurricane a mother and her baby were killed by a tree falling in their house.

Then KC is sick so she leaves to David parents house to rest (aka get away from Vanessa) and Vanessa wants to go take her sick kids over there too! Like KC left for a reason and she wants to run behind her like a pathetic slob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

She is deleting comments about taking the kids out sick.
Also where is Benny? Is he still alive?

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

kalipali wrote:Look how thin her ponytail is....she needs serious help.
she really needs to do something. it seems like she has traumatised her scalp :(
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tea_spiller wrote:
kalipali wrote:Look how thin her ponytail is....she needs serious help.
she really needs to do something. it seems like she has traumatised her scalp :(
She’s beyond help, she just needs to invest in some really good extensions.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Vanessa not being invited to the movies with desperate dani and Britney is hilarious lol desperate dani made sure to include it was a triple date with husbands lol
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Jeybee27 wrote:Vanessa not being invited to the movies with desperate dani and Britney is hilarious lol desperate dani made sure to include it was a triple date with husbands lol
But are they there with yet another stalker minion, or was she a friend of Dani's previously?

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Jeybee27 wrote:Vanessa not being invited to the movies with desperate dani and Britney is hilarious lol desperate dani made sure to include it was a triple date with husbands lol
“Ermahgerd I went on my first triple date” like how old is she & who tf cares? I bet it was supposed to be just the girls but Britney brought Frank AGAIN as usual so they decided to make it a triple date.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
“Ermahgerd I went on my first triple date” like how old is she & who tf cares? I bet it was supposed to be just the girls but Britney brought Frank AGAIN as usual so they decided to make it a triple date.
It's like Frank and Britney are zippered together. That's super weird.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

mamawombat wrote:
But are they there with yet another stalker minion, or was she a friend of Dani's previously?

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
I think its another stalker that followed them in carrowinds or whatever its called.
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

fingusername wrote:
Freenk is always with Britch now... I think he is that possessive boyfriend who always wants to know what you are wearing, who are you with... so is better to tag along always Image sad, weird and Red Flag for me

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

notclever wrote:
HopelessGarden wrote:How much is Rae Dunn, like just a mug? I've only seen it in her videos. I don't get the appeal at all. I'd just buy white dishes and do the Sharpie oven trick.
It's pretty cheap if you find it in store. Maybe like 6-8 dollars. Most expensive stuff I've seen is less than 20 dollars. My friend is really into it so I helped her look for stuff for a while lol.

I think the resale value is pretty good too and I've seen some cute stuff. But I agree most of it is pretty basic and I don't really get the appeal either.

Vanessa having it is just pointless! She has a sugar canister yet has sugar in the dog treats canister? She has like 30 mugs, who needs that many mugs? Then when she uses hwr colkection for the holidays she uses plastic plates and forks smfh she’s such a nimrod.

I'm extremely late on this but if you're in the Davidstea fandom we all have well over 30 mugs it's a problem.

I'm not there yet lmao

But at least they all have different designs and aren't one word basic.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

fingusername wrote:
They are in the honeymoon phase of their relationship except they managed to get married, pregnant, and buy property in this time too. I know it's said that maybe Vanessa is self-concious about her life, but my God if I had a friend like Britney I'd be thanking the Lord that things aren't that bad yet.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Newsflash Banessa!!
David is a shit dad and he never took care of the kids. So you expect him to go work 10+ hours, come home and take care of the kids and deal with your annoying ass?
I smell a divorce coming soon and then you really can follow in Britney’s footsteps and you’ll find any available loser to knock you up 2 weeks later. Yay for you!

I think she has this vision in her head of the perfect family with a perfect husband that has the perfect job and will come home and be the perfect dad. he’s never been good at really parenting those kids (well actually just Lily because he’s been gone for most of Charlie’s life so he really doesn’t know how to parent him) and he is so immature he will want to go home and play video games and ignore everyone. She has this vision of the perfect relationship but instead she’s going to have to do everything by herself and feel alone and be worse than she’s ever been. And then in return nag David to death and he will want to push away even more.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Newsflash Banessa!!
David is a shit dad and he never took care of the kids. So you expect him to go work 10+ hours, come home and take care of the kids and deal with your annoying ass?
I smell a divorce coming soon and then you really can follow in Britney’s footsteps and you’ll find any available loser to knock you up 2 weeks later. Yay for you!

I think she has this vision in her head of the perfect family with a perfect husband that has the perfect job and will come home and be the perfect dad. he’s never been good at really parenting those kids (well actually just Lily because he’s been gone for most of Charlie’s life so he really doesn’t know how to parent him) and he is so immature he will want to go home and play video games and ignore everyone. She has this vision of the perfect relationship but instead she’s going to have to do everything by herself and feel alone and be worse than she’s ever been. And then in return nag David to death and he will want to push away even more.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PenelopeG wrote:Newsflash Banessa!!

Exactly, he was barely ever involved until Vanessa threatened him and even then he still did nothing but financially support them. I’m never gonna forget that sit down video they both did one time he was home from the military. He literally said the worse part about coming home is having to deal with the kids or something along those lines. Yea she got herself a real winner there....
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

I don't think she realizes that the hardest part after a deployment/long time away is reintegrating. You get so used to doing things your way that when your husband comes home it's all so foreign. It's great for the first few days, but then it really becomes a test on the relationship. Military couples have the highest divorce rates, and the percentages only go up with each year they're in. She didn't seem to have a strong foundation with him before, so that can cause a hell of a lot of trouble down the road.
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Did anyone else see the KC posted a q and a on instagram. Someone asked how long she’d be with Vanessa and she said idk but we are going to Disney World for Christmas. If Vanessa leaves, KC has to find a new au pair job. How would she know to book a trip from Charlotte if she could be somewhere else in the US. Unless she plans to visit David’s parents and go with them?

It sure sounded like Vanessa and kids though.

priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

I think David only stood with Banessa cause he didnt want/could pay child suport when Lily was a little baby

I dont know why they are still together. There is no chemistry, no love, no nothing

They are weird around each other

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I will be AMAZED if David didn't get himself some strange while he was away from her for almost 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Can y’all tell me about what month and year that video was posted about him saying that about the kids? That’s husband of the year for sure. I’d slap my husband if he ever said that. He actually says the best thing about coming home from the field (when he’s gone max 2 weeks), is that he loves coming home to me and our son. That’s how it’s supposed to be. He never has to deal with the kids.

Return to “2011teenagemom”