2011cleavageshots:part 48

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by damneaFrance »

GLK1989 wrote:So on the new vlog its 8am shes complaining about the snow but still drives to homegoods. I'm assuming this was filmed on KCs day off which is why Nona is watching the kids on Nonas day off... V LITERALLY cant handle her own kids for one day and has to call her poor mother over early in the morning so she can run to her habit...
They went outside again to get Lily a car seat for Nona's car... and I'm pretty sure at the end of the vlog Nola drives off with Charlie and Lily in the car and she had them overnight. While Vanessa stayed home alone...
Also she filmed Nona wrestling Charlie to get him dressed, and then I'm almost certain Nona changed the next poopy diaper... It gets worse and worse... she's on the sideline of her own life !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Highlighter »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Highlighter wrote:Dumb move to not at least mention the fall as part of 'what have the kids been doing'. But in her defence, I doubt KC has been trained in how to look after children (someone correct me if I'm wrong). She probably has been learning on the job and most parents wouldn't do anything about their kids having a fall at the park, especially Vanessa. I bet she would have done exactly the same as KC. Awful situation though
I disagree only because KC was hired through a company. Therefore, she is expected to communicate everything to the parent and to know how to look after children along with warning signs of possible dangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I see. I always thought KC was just a family friend who'd been hired by the in-laws mainly so she could experience living in America!
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

damneaFrance wrote:
GLK1989 wrote:So on the new vlog its 8am shes complaining about the snow but still drives to homegoods. I'm assuming this was filmed on KCs day off which is why Nona is watching the kids on Nonas day off... V LITERALLY cant handle her own kids for one day and has to call her poor mother over early in the morning so she can run to her habit...
They went outside again to get Lily a car seat for Nona's car... and I'm pretty sure at the end of the vlog Nola drives off with Charlie and Lily in the car and she had them overnight. While Vanessa stayed home alone...
Also she filmed Nona wrestling Charlie to get him dressed, and then I'm almost certain Nona changed the next poopy diaper... It gets worse and worse... she's on the sideline of her own life !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
V&D need more help now at 26 than they did at 19 when they used the “oh we’re teenagers with a baby, boo hoo” excuse. His parents pay 20,000 a year for an au pair for a sahm. Nona spends all her free time helping V with the kids, keeping her company or giving her a “break” from them so she can tag along with KC on her nights off or video f*uck David over FaceTime “insert dirty joke here” smh. It’s gross seeing them act like a couple of carefree teenagers while other people watch the kids they PLANNED. They haven’t matured at all and V has no idea how to function as an adult with children.
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

After seeing David over FaceTime, I am wondering if he cares about his life back home. I can understand not watching other vloggers, but that's his wife he admits to not watching, and what Vanessa usually whines about is how much she misses David or how she's feeling. He also doesn't seem to watch the videos of the family, which is concerning because doesn't he want to see his kids? Like I get homesickness but he seems to think of them as something far off that is a distraction from being in Korea and drinking.
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

Ilovecats wrote:Did she really have to risk driving over black ice to go Rae Dunn shopping? She has a problem

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
And making Nona drive over to her house in the ice.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

LordoftheSnark wrote:After seeing David over FaceTime, I am wondering if he cares about his life back home. I can understand not watching other vloggers, but that's his wife he admits to not watching, and what Vanessa usually whines about is how much she misses David or how she's feeling. He also doesn't seem to watch the videos of the family, which is concerning because doesn't he want to see his kids? Like I get homesickness but he seems to think of them as something far off that is a distraction from being in Korea and drinking.
Yeah I think it’s weird too. You’d think he would love to watch the vlogs and see what his children are up to and how they’re going and use it as a way to stay involved in their lives while he’s so far away but he just doesn’t seem to care at all. Even when he is home he seems so disengaged and uninterested in being there.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

But V doesn't vlog the kids and David doesn't want to watch her dumb ass. It isn't the Lily and Charlie show, it's the Vanessa show. :|
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

So if David could pick any career, he would be a professional student because 'he wants to learn all he could'...yet spends fifteen months in a foreign country and learns four words of their language.
I was always indifferent about him, but he came off as an idiot in that video.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

laurasleaf wrote:So if David could pick any career, he would be a professional student because 'he wants to learn all he could'...yet spends fifteen months in a foreign country and learns four words of their language.
I was always indifferent about him, but he came off as an idiot in that video.
He probably just picked that because those 1-2 semesters he was living at the university were the only time he was free from his mom/baby momma/the military. Even though he was already a dad at the time, he would only see lily on the weekends and the rest of his time was his own. He was living the life..and then flunked out of school lol
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

David wouldn't last ten minutes as a Ph.D student. I'm surprised the military didn't require him to learn at least basic Korean before going over there (how to say things like hello, how are you, where's the bathroom, etc) as well as basic cultural practices. If you live in another country for over a year, you should at least attempt to pick up some of the words, with just an hour of practice a day he could be almost fluent by now.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

LordoftheSnark wrote:David wouldn't last ten minutes as a Ph.D student. I'm surprised the military didn't require him to learn at least basic Korean before going over there (how to say things like hello, how are you, where's the bathroom, etc) as well as basic cultural practices. If you live in another country for over a year, you should at least attempt to pick up some of the words, with just an hour of practice a day he could be almost fluent by now.
If he stays on base he will not need to learn much of the language I’m sure. Does he have a vehicle out there? He probably just gets what he needs at he PX and commissary and then eats at the restaurants on base when he doesn’t want food from home.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

He doesn’t give a shit about Vanessa or the kids. She said he watches videos every couple/few weeks when he’s missing them. What does that say If it takes him more that a few days to miss them?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

GLK1989 wrote:So she was at home while another women took her kid to the park.... Again why is it so hard for this bitch to parent her own damn kids? And way to make KC look like a bad person for some views WEEKS after this happened.
Thats KCs job though.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Why does she choose to look like crap in her videos. What was that
Thumbnail?? Is she trying to be relatable?
No one wants to see a hag. Get it together Vanessa.

Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna89 »

David has 100 percent cheated on V No question about it, look at how he was with her on facetime . He isnt "lonely " he is drinking and fuxing and i bet he is the one "delaying" them moving with him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Luna89 wrote:David has 100 percent cheated on V No question about it, look at how he was with her on facetime . He isnt "lonely " he is drinking and fuxing and i bet he is the one "delaying" them moving with him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

She seemed surprised when he said that too. They’re relationship is so great that she found that out while doing a Q&A? Drinking a lot there means coming home is going to be blast. Is he going to quit drinking so much when he comes home? Is Vanessa going to drink a lot with him? I hope KC isn’t leaving bc those kids need her.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “2011teenagemom”