chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

lagenialester wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Vanessa and Danny hanging out was so awkward. They seemed so tense with each other, they do not have a good friendship. Also v giving d the ray Dunn stuff was weird and awkward
Yeah, she said “you owe me money” like five times. I hope that Dani actually wanted that stuff!

Do we think she’ll actually upload the second vlog today? She was doing that fake laughing thing that she does when she’s lying while she talked about it. Totally possible that she actually lost power, but has she ever successfully completed vlogmas?

It doesn’t sound like Danny asked for that stuff. Vanessa is always saying she’s buying ray Dunn for friends, I guess what she means is buying it then charging them for it? Which I get, if they’re looking for something specific and Vanessa finds it for them but that didn’t seem like the case with Danny. She’s a freak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

chelsieross7 wrote:
lagenialester wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Vanessa and Danny hanging out was so awkward. They seemed so tense with each other, they do not have a good friendship. Also v giving d the ray Dunn stuff was weird and awkward
Yeah, she said “you owe me money” like five times. I hope that Dani actually wanted that stuff!

Do we think she’ll actually upload the second vlog today? She was doing that fake laughing thing that she does when she’s lying while she talked about it. Totally possible that she actually lost power, but has she ever successfully completed vlogmas?

It doesn’t sound like Danny asked for that stuff. Vanessa is always saying she’s buying ray Dunn for friends, I guess what she means is buying it then charging them for it? Which I get, if they’re looking for something specific and Vanessa finds it for them but that didn’t seem like the case with Danny. She’s a freak
My house decor IS Ray Dunn...what do you mean you don't want 3 canisters and 9 birdhouses?!?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Her morning routines is bullshit.
She films KC looking after her own kid. Well done Vanessa you are the shittest mother. Feeding him Froot Loops
Lily having cold chicken nuggets for lunch.
Rae Dunn shopping every fucking day if the week and you sitting in your bed not even doing decent job at editing videos.

I wish these so called moms would wake the fuck up.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I like that she put Rae Dunn shopping in that video because it is literally a part of her morning routine now.
GLK1989
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GLK1989 »

So we watched a morning full of KC making Lilys lunch and taking care of Charlie... Also didn't Brit just do a morning routine video? Also who the hell needs that much of the same Rae Dunn shit... David is going to lose it when he comes home and she tries to leave every morning to buy that shit. With that said I'm guessing David isnt coming home for awhile hence her trying to get KC to stay longer? Is it really THAT hard for her to take care of her own children?
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

GLK1989 wrote:So we watched a morning full of KC making Lilys lunch and taking care of Charlie... Also didn't Brit just do a morning routine video? Also who the hell needs that much of the same Rae Dunn shit... David is going to lose it when he comes home and she tries to leave every morning to buy that shit. With that said I'm guessing David isnt coming home for awhile hence her trying to get KC to stay longer? Is it really THAT hard for her to take care of her own children?
Lol David does not want to come home at all. I swear she is in fairytale land. She is mentally unstable. David left when Lilly was a baby and did the same when Charlie was born. Why would she be happy with a man like that. I don't believe all military man and women are like this.. but it seems Vanessa and the kids are his last priority in life.

Would not be surprised if he meets a new women while over there and falls in love.

Vanessa and his relationship has always beeen rocky.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Why was she shaking so much while squeezing the toothpaste? Is she that weak or is she starving herself again and doesn’t have the energy to squeeze a tube of toothpaste?

Nvm just saw the leftover chik fil a cups in her car.. maybe the laxative teas are really taking it out of her lol

Are we supposed to believe she’s productive and actually edits in the mornings? Hmm is that why all her posts are always LATE and she films the endings LATE AT NIGHT after she realizes she forgot to end the vlog. She’s so dumb. We know damn well she shuts herself in her room and naps/watches tv until lily gets home from school so kc can watch both kids while v runs her errands alone.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Every time she goes rae Dunn hunting she inserts a clip afterwards ‘then I immediately went home’ it was so out of place in the morning routine.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

srabbitt wrote:
GLK1989 wrote:So we watched a morning full of KC making Lilys lunch and taking care of Charlie... Also didn't Brit just do a morning routine video? Also who the hell needs that much of the same Rae Dunn shit... David is going to lose it when he comes home and she tries to leave every morning to buy that shit. With that said I'm guessing David isnt coming home for awhile hence her trying to get KC to stay longer? Is it really THAT hard for her to take care of her own children?
Lol David does not want to come home at all. I swear she is in fairytale land. She is mentally unstable. David left when Lilly was a baby and did the same when Charlie was born. Why would she be happy with a man like that. I don't believe all military man and women are like this.. but it seems Vanessa and the kids are his last priority in life.

Would not be surprised if he meets a new women while over there and falls in love.

Vanessa and his relationship has always beeen rocky.

They definitely aren’t all like that. My husband gets upset if he gets off later than 6 pm because that means he doesn’t get to see our son much since I feed him and start his bedtime routine at 6 to put him down for 6:45-7. It’s just military boys that run away from their life back at home to live the bachelor life at another installation. There are single women in the military and they mix very well no matter what MOS and so he has that possibility to cheat or meet someone new. My husbands MOS is very male dominated but he just got sent 8 females randomly in his unit and he’s in charge of all of them. He said even though they fall behind a lot in PT or in the job itself, they still have to allow them to try at it and improve and he’s already caught them exchanging snapchats and has had to fuss at them so they wouldn’t get complaints or in his words “sharped”. So there are a lot of females around still and they seem to all be horny dogs just like the men. I wouldn’t put it past him to be living his life as a single man out there. But I don’t know him so he could be innocent as well.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Dumbledore wrote:Why was she shaking so much while squeezing the toothpaste? Is she that weak or is she starving herself again and doesn’t have the energy to squeeze a tube of toothpaste?

Nvm just saw the leftover chik fil a cups in her car.. maybe the laxative teas are really taking it out of her lol

Are we supposed to believe she’s productive and actually edits in the mornings? Hmm is that why all her posts are always LATE and she films the endings LATE AT NIGHT after she realizes she forgot to end the vlog. She’s so dumb. We know damn well she shuts herself in her room and naps/watches tv until lily gets home from school so kc can watch both kids while v runs her errands alone.
Yeah I noticed the shaking hands too. She is probably amped up on some stimulant medication (adderall?) for weight loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

She was freakin rude for asking DD to pay her for her stupid Rae Dunn. DD didn't even want that stuff aside from the one thing. It's obvious Dani doesn't have extra money for crap like she does and now shes forced to fork up money for items she didn't intend or want to purchase? Get the hell out of here, i would've told Vanessa to return that crap. When you tell someone you bought them something, that means YOU purchased it as a gift to them. You don't get a freakin reimbursement. Freakin idiot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Avocado[31] wrote:She was freakin rude for asking DD to pay her for her stupid Rae Dunn. DD didn't even want that stuff aside from the one thing. It's obvious Dani doesn't have extra money for crap like she does and now shes forced to fork up money for items she didn't intend or want to purchase? Get the hell out of here, i would've told Vanessa to return that crap. When you tell someone you bought them something, that means YOU purchased it as a gift to them. You don't get a freakin reimbursement. Freakin idiot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Why did she have to keep repeating that she owes her money? I'm sure DD heard her the first time.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
GLK1989
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GLK1989 »

DD was NOT happy about V asking for money for that crap. When you buy someone something that they didnt ask for that makes it a gift. Just because its expensive as shit doesnt mean you get to tell them you have to pay them back. You can tell DD was pissed and annoyed which is why she threw in what V said to her abkut paying her back and made the comment "this stuff isnt cheap" If I were D I would be dropping V like a dead fly as a friend so fast after that shit.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

GLK1989 wrote:DD was NOT happy about V asking for money for that crap. When you buy someone something that they didnt ask for that makes it a gift. Just because its expensive as shit doesnt mean you get to tell them you have to pay them back. You can tell DD was pissed and annoyed which is why she threw in what V said to her abkut paying her back and made the comment "this stuff isnt cheap" If I were D I would be dropping V like a dead fly as a friend so fast after that shit.
Like you know she could have texted her and asked if she wanted them BEFORE buying them for her. But I guess that I just don’t understand the cutthroat world of Rae Dunn purchasing!
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

I want to know where all these animals are that she just had to have? Does she not feed them or interact with them at all? I hardly see them anymore and they weren’t important enough to be in the morning vid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

I want to know where all these animals are that she just had to have? Does she not feed them or interact with them at all? I hardly see them anymore and they weren’t important enough to be in the morning vid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Okay, I don't have a decorating bone in my body, but Rae Dunn crap is not home decor. It's basic bitch crap that takes up space and is expensive as hell. At least my grandmother's bone china is detailed and gorgeous, unlike Vanessa's masses of Rae Dunn mugs, dishes, and other dust gatherers. I wonder what KC thinks about Vanessa's Rae Dunn habit. I can see her going home and being like "and this woman had all these dishes with one words for what the product was used for on them! It was so stupid! Silly Americans!"
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

Which video is it where Vanessa repeatedly tells Dani she owes her?

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Honeybee23 wrote:Which video is it where Vanessa repeatedly tells Dani she owes her?

"it's be awkward"
D wasn't happy.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Honeybee23 wrote:Which video is it where Vanessa repeatedly tells Dani she owes her?

It’s called “it’d be awkward...” it’s from like 2 days ago, it’s right towards the beginning

Return to “2011teenagemom”