2011cleavageshots:part 48

nineteenninety3

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

SunnyLove wrote:Just watched her “MORNING ROUTINE”
I just can’t with this girl.

So.....
First off. No wonder Lily’s hair is in a rats nest 24/7. Vanessa just combs the front and leaves her hair in the back a mess. That’s just creating more tangles you idiot. Putting creme and spray isn’t going to help it. (Oh but I love how Vanessa has time to comb her own hair out, straighten and style it. )

Second. I love how lily gets nasty cold oatmeal and Charlie gets a variety off things to choose from.

Third. There are two adults living there. Why is the house a mess! I love how with her free time Vanessa will vacuum a few stairs and then she calls it a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She drives me nuts with Lily's hair. She has gorgeous curls and her hair looks like a bird nest because Vwont take the time to sit down and find out how to look after her curls properly. But when it's herself you'll bet shell comb, style, and straighten the damaged string growing out her scalp. She's a selfish, selfish person and doesn't deserve that angel she has.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Coolbeans
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Coolbeans »

Wtf was that cold oatmeal ??? From the freezer?? At least add some fresh milk . So weird . I’m sure she would even like those yogurts she gives Charlie
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Coolbeans wrote:Wtf was that cold oatmeal ??? From the freezer?? At least add some fresh milk . So weird . I’m sure she would even like those yogurts she gives Charlie
It looked so dry and disgusting. Lily looked really unimpressed with it too. How hard is it to make some fresh oatmeal in the morning? It takes a couple of minutes.

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Cant wait to hear her lame ass excuse for not uploading today. She already failed Vlogmass lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Lily changing Charlie was so cute she really loves and is willing to take care of her brother she reminds me of my four year old he helps his little brother all the time! I just hope as Charlie gets older the bond stays

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Holy shit Vanessa is fucking bitch! Lets throw KC under the bus and I will be the hero

KC is idiot. Those kids have no hope. Also KC will be getting alot of hate.

Why does she seem so happy to have a sick/injured child. Also what slack ass vlogmas video.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

What and how did she throw kc under the bus? What happened. I don’t have the patience or will power to watch her videos but I’m curious
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:What and how did she throw kc under the bus? What happened. I don’t have the patience or will power to watch her videos but I’m curious
Charlie got a concussion under KC's care... he fell face first while they were out playing at the park, apparently he put his hand before his face but but he still hit the ground hard enough to get a concussion... he fell asleep in the car on the way back, KC put him directly to bed and went away cause she was off that afternoon without saying anything about the fall. He woke up 1 hour later and was not his usual self, complained about his eye hurting and rubbing it to the point it swelled, she texted KC who then told her about the fall. She called her doctor who told her to take him to the hospital but he started throwing up in the car so she stopped and called 911. Charlie was diagnosed with a very mild concussion.

She put KC under the bus because she explicitely said it was under her care only and that she did not tell her anything. She could have summed up saying Charlie got a bad fall at the park and then the rest but she took her time explaining she was at home when it happened and that she then recognized the signs of concussion to make herself look good.

So weird that she did not vlog it... she always vlogs medical issues...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

milubonita wrote:Cant wait to hear her lame ass excuse for not uploading today. She already failed Vlogmass lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So much for editing being a part of her morning routine Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Coolbeans wrote:Wtf was that cold oatmeal ??? From the freezer?? At least add some fresh milk . So weird . I’m sure she would even like those yogurts she gives Charlie
I could totally be wrong but when I make oatmeal for my little ones I do sometimes throw it in the freezer to cool down before they eat it... but who knows with V. It looked gross either way

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Dumb move to not at least mention the fall as part of 'what have the kids been doing'. But in her defence, I doubt KC has been trained in how to look after children (someone correct me if I'm wrong). She probably has been learning on the job and most parents wouldn't do anything about their kids having a fall at the park, especially Vanessa. I bet she would have done exactly the same as KC. Awful situation though
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Basically KC took Charlie to the park so v didn't have to parent her kid. On the way back to the car Charlie falls and his head hits his hand which hit the ground. He fell asleep in the car on the way back and so because it's basically naptime KC puts Charlie in bed, doesn't say anything about the fall because it seemed minor. Charlie wakes up earlier than normal with a swollen eye and V notices he's acting a bit weird so asks KC if anything happened and she says yeah he fell. V phones Charlie's doctor and he says take him to hospital I'm pretty sure he has a concussion. They get stuck in traffic and Charlie starts vomiting so vanessa pulls off the road into a gas station and calls an ambulance. He has a very mild concussion in her words, no skull fracture. If I missed anything feel free to add on.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

damneaFrance wrote:
Maxxinsta96 wrote:What and how did she throw kc under the bus? What happened. I don’t have the patience or will power to watch her videos but I’m curious
Charlie got a concussion under KC's care... he fell face first while they were out playing at the park, apparently he put his hand before his face but but he still hit the ground hard enough to get a concussion... he fell asleep in the car on the way back, KC put him directly to bed and went away cause she was off that afternoon without saying anything about the fall. He woke up 1 hour later and was not his usual self, complained about his eye hurting and rubbing it to the point it swelled, she texted KC who then told her about the fall. She called her doctor who told her to take him to the hospital but he started throwing up in the car so she stopped and called 911. Charlie was diagnosed with a very mild concussion.

She put KC under the bus because she explicitely said it was under her care only and that she did not tell her anything. She could have summed up saying Charlie got a bad fall at the park and then the rest but she took her time explaining she was at home when it happened and that she then recognized the signs of concussion to make herself look good.

So weird that she did not vlog it... she always vlogs medical issues...

Image I'm sorry but wtf KC?!? Why the hell is V filing for an extension?? I'd be sending her on her way after that. I don't play with my kids safety.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

In her defence... one story, two sides or whatever the expression is... I am doubtful the fall as it was described could cause a concussion. My child had bigger falls from the couch onto the tiles, one time gushing blood (he cut his lip) but never had a concussion... we can only know what she says if KC does not speak up (which she probably would not either way cause they will be roomates for some more time and it would be weird to call her out on her BS)... I reall hope KC finds this forum when her contract is up...

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Highlighter wrote:Dumb move to not at least mention the fall as part of 'what have the kids been doing'. But in her defence, I doubt KC has been trained in how to look after children (someone correct me if I'm wrong). She probably has been learning on the job and most parents wouldn't do anything about their kids having a fall at the park, especially Vanessa. I bet she would have done exactly the same as KC. Awful situation though
I disagree only because KC was hired through a company. Therefore, she is expected to communicate everything to the parent and to know how to look after children along with warning signs of possible dangers.

GLK1989
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GLK1989 »

So she was at home while another women took her kid to the park.... Again why is it so hard for this bitch to parent her own damn kids? And way to make KC look like a bad person for some views WEEKS after this happened.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

If the fall was as minor as as V described it, I would not have been concerned either. It sounds like he tripped and fell, he didn’t have any blood or bruises or scratches, he didn’t even fall from a height.

Kc is around those kids just as much as V is, if she had seen anything off about him I’m sure she would have noticed but because he fell asleep in the car (which is normal since he was tired from playing and bc it was his nap time) and put him down for his nap after she didn’t see anything to be worried about. V noticed because he woke up from his nap, was being fussy and complaining about his eye. I can’t imagine how guilty kc felt. I feel bad for her but I know if that was my kid, I would be mad at whoever was with him even though logically I know it’s no ones fault he got hurt.

What do doctors do to treat a mild concussion anyway? I thought that was something they monitor and have them rest until it goes away?
She sure does call 911 a lot. If she was in the car already she should’ve just kept driving. I doubt tricare covered that ambulance ride since it was not medically necessary. Her in-laws probably paid for it though.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

All kids fall when they play and Vanessa knows that. I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlie tried climbing out of his bed and fell. Vanessa would never take responsibility for something like that when she can place the blame on someone else.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

damneaFrance wrote:In her defence... one story, two sides or whatever the expression is... I am doubtful the fall as it was described could cause a concussion. My child had bigger falls from the couch onto the tiles, one time gushing blood (he cut his lip) but never had a concussion... we can only know what she says if KC does not speak up (which she probably would not either way cause they will be roomates for some more time and it would be weird to call her out on her BS)... I reall hope KC finds this forum when her contract is up...

That's true. IF its the truth, she wouldn't be sticking around my house.. kids fall but you have to be responsible and upfront with the parents

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Did KC mention why she failed to mention that Charlie had an accident.

Return to “2011teenagemom”