2011cleavageshots:part 48

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by RottieMama »

mamawombat wrote:Not to condone her actions, especially given the amount of support she has on hand, but do y'all even have kids beyond the one person with apparently perfect kids?

1. I had an overbite and never had a dummy. Seems my eldest child is turning out the same.
2. Heck yeah my 18mo takes a dummy to bed and i have no shame in that. He also has a noise machine on a mid range volume (the manual suggests the LOUDEST setting for kids his age) and his windows are boarded up with cardboard (because my windows are too huge to cover with over priced black out curtains in a house I don't own).
3. I do not allow my 18mo son and almost 6yo daughter to bathe together because I am teaching my daughter protective behaviours and that some activities are private.
4. Heck yeah I've "drugged" both my kids to help them sleep longer some nights. Admittedly only with panadol (we have regulations on many medications in Australia) but dude, they teethe and have growing pains and god knows what else that they can't communicate and I live in a "work smarter not harder" world.
5. I have no family support at this posting, we don't live on base, my husband is away, I cannot afford an aupair/nanny, and I will do what I have to do to survive.
6. If we DID live near family and hubby was away and we knew our next posting would have no support there, you can bet your ass my family would be encouraging me to spend time away from the kids and looking after myself so that i can be in the best state of mind when it came time to move.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
But....this isn’t about you?!? I don’t understand why people take things so personal.

CHARLIE (not your son) shouldn’t have a pacifier bc his teeth are getting fucked up! He’s starting to develop an open bite and if she does something about it now, there’s still time for them to straighten out.

People complain about her going on trips bc she’s a half-assed mom. She has KC taking care of Charlie all day while Lily’s in school and she’s waiting for Homegoods to open. It would be different if she actually had a job or was in school but this bitch literally does nothing every single day and still can only manage to upload once a week. Then, instead of spending her weekends with her daughter, she pawns her kids off on grandma so she can act like a carefree teenager. Sorry but I don’t feel bad for her. She knew what she was getting into when they PLANNED Charlie after David decided to go into the military. Honestly, I wouldn’t put it past her to get pregnant again as soon as she’s back with David bc “raising” kids is easy for her.

Tbh, I don’t know why you come on this thread. I’ve seen you post several times about your “daughter loving lily” and that you enjoy her videos. Doesn’t reading here piss you off? There’s another YT mom that EVERYONE hates but for some reason I like her so I have to avoid her thread or it’ll irritate me. Image
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by RottieMama »

Double post
mamawombat
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mamawombat »

rottiemama wrote:
mamawombat wrote:Not to condone her actions, especially given the amount of support she has on hand, but do y'all even have kids beyond the one person with apparently perfect kids?

1. I had an overbite and never had a dummy. Seems my eldest child is turning out the same.
2. Heck yeah my 18mo takes a dummy to bed and i have no shame in that. He also has a noise machine on a mid range volume (the manual suggests the LOUDEST setting for kids his age) and his windows are boarded up with cardboard (because my windows are too huge to cover with over priced black out curtains in a house I don't own).
3. I do not allow my 18mo son and almost 6yo daughter to bathe together because I am teaching my daughter protective behaviours and that some activities are private.
4. Heck yeah I've "drugged" both my kids to help them sleep longer some nights. Admittedly only with panadol (we have regulations on many medications in Australia) but dude, they teethe and have growing pains and god knows what else that they can't communicate and I live in a "work smarter not harder" world.
5. I have no family support at this posting, we don't live on base, my husband is away, I cannot afford an aupair/nanny, and I will do what I have to do to survive.
6. If we DID live near family and hubby was away and we knew our next posting would have no support there, you can bet your ass my family would be encouraging me to spend time away from the kids and looking after myself so that i can be in the best state of mind when it came time to move.

But....this isn’t about you?!? I don’t understand why people take things so personal.

CHARLIE (not your son) shouldn’t have a pacifier bc his teeth are getting fucked up! He’s starting to develop an open bite and if she does something about it now, there’s still time for them to straighten out.

People complain about her going on trips bc she’s a half-assed mom. She has KC taking care of Charlie all day while Lily’s in school and she’s waiting for Homegoods to open. It would be different if she actually had a job or was in school but this bitch literally does nothing every single day and still can only manage to upload once a week. Then, instead of spending her weekends with her daughter, she pawns her kids off on grandma so she can act like a carefree teenager. Sorry but I don’t feel bad for her. She knew what she was getting into when they PLANNED Charlie after David decided to go into the military. Honestly, I wouldn’t put it past her to get pregnant again as soon as she’s back with David bc “raising” kids is easy for her.

Tbh, I don’t know why you come on this thread. I’ve seen you post several times about your “daughter loving lily” and that you enjoy her videos. Doesn’t reading here piss you off? There’s another YT mom that EVERYONE hates but for some reason I like her so I have to avoid her thread or it’ll irritate me. Image
I'm here for vanessa shading Britney. And yep, my DAUGHTER loves lily not me (presumably she relates to her a lot because, as you've stalked, my kids have the same age gap and my hubby is in the military, go figure on that one). And the only time ANY of these threads piss me off is when people act like they either have kids and they don't, or they do have kids but they'd NeVeR do x y or z. All the Jessfam haters feed their kids perfect organic home cooked meals, all the Britney haters have never used a crock pot, and all the Vanessa haters can't stand the fact she's offered support and she freaking takes it. Sure, it would 110% help her image if she sat down and completely explained the family dynamic and exactly what KC does and doesn't do, but she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. And I scroll past so much of this stuff and then y'all say "oh, we only see 10 minutes of the day, this isn't a fair representation". And then "oh she has the money" but "she's living off credit cards". You can't have it both ways.

And I hope to GOD she doesn't get pregnant again because she clearly needs to get her mental health in order before she thinks about adding to her brood. I honestly hope that she's getting therapy and just not discussing it on social media. Her picking is terrible (including what she must be doing to her hairline), her temper with both kids and her extended family got so short before KC arrived (particularly remember the way she spoke to her mother about the Christmas tree) and you can see it starting again.

And my point with the sleeping aides is that they are literally recommended by health practitioners. Make the room as dark as possible, loudest setting of sound machine for young kids, pacifier for sleeping until such a time as you can work through getting rid of it (and right before a traumatic life change for a toddler like moving is not the time).

It's like everyone in these forums loses common sense and locks onto single issues without looking at the whole image. Pages and pages are people doing this or following up any rebuttals by saying "gosh, triggered much?"

And heck, if anyone has any DECENT suggestions for sleepweaning the dummy, I'm all ears, because that's the next issue I'm tackling.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lmfaoo at the above comment lol someone’s triggered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

The sound machine is set too close to him and too loud. She returned the last one because it wasn’t loud enough on the highest setting. Not loud enough to drown out his screaming I’m guessing..
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Dumbledore wrote:The sound machine is set too close to him and too loud. She returned the last one because it wasn’t loud enough on the highest setting. Not loud enough to drown out his screaming I’m guessing..
I can't stand that f*cking sound machine, I feel like she's damaging their brains. And that board on their window is ridiculous, almost feel like it's child abuse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

mamawombat wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

I'm here for vanessa shading Britney. And yep, my DAUGHTER loves lily not me (presumably she relates to her a lot because, as you've stalked, my kids have the same age gap and my hubby is in the military, go figure on that one). And the only time ANY of these threads piss me off is when people act like they either have kids and they don't, or they do have kids but they'd NeVeR do x y or z. All the Jessfam haters feed their kids perfect organic home cooked meals, all the Britney haters have never used a crock pot, and all the Vanessa haters can't stand the fact she's offered support and she freaking takes it. Sure, it would 110% help her image if she sat down and completely explained the family dynamic and exactly what KC does and doesn't do, but she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. And I scroll past so much of this stuff and then y'all say "oh, we only see 10 minutes of the day, this isn't a fair representation". And then "oh she has the money" but "she's living off credit cards". You can't have it both ways.

And I hope to GOD she doesn't get pregnant again because she clearly needs to get her mental health in order before she thinks about adding to her brood. I honestly hope that she's getting therapy and just not discussing it on social media. Her picking is terrible (including what she must be doing to her hairline), her temper with both kids and her extended family got so short before KC arrived (particularly remember the way she spoke to her mother about the Christmas tree) and you can see it starting again.

And my point with the sleeping aides is that they are literally recommended by health practitioners. Make the room as dark as possible, loudest setting of sound machine for young kids, pacifier for sleeping until such a time as you can work through getting rid of it (and right before a traumatic life change for a toddler like moving is not the time).

It's like everyone in these forums loses common sense and locks onto single issues without looking at the whole image. Pages and pages are people doing this or following up any rebuttals by saying "gosh, triggered much?"

And heck, if anyone has any DECENT suggestions for sleepweaning the dummy, I'm all ears, because that's the next issue I'm tackling.

Ok Vanessa.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

mamawombat wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

We began only offering it at nap time and once he was used to that we took it away at bedtime. It sucks for a couple nights, and we do cry it out for up to 5 min with all our kids...but its worth it to have the paci gone. Neither of our other kids took one but my daughter STILL sucks her thumb and isn't phased by the nailpolish the dentist recommended and likes the taste of garlic paste, hot sauce, etc lol so still working on that one

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

milubonita wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:The sound machine is set too close to him and too loud. She returned the last one because it wasn’t loud enough on the highest setting. Not loud enough to drown out his screaming I’m guessing..
I can't stand that f*cking sound machine, I feel like she's damaging their brains. And that board on their window is ridiculous, almost feel like it's child abuse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Not to mention, they get dependant on those things. I fell asleep to the tv and washer/dryer as a kid and I've struggled a lot with going to sleep without white noise as an adults

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
mamawombat wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

Ok Vanessa.

You take things WAY to personally to be on a gossip forum. Why are you here?

A boarded up window is a SAFETY hazard. What if there was an emergency such as a fire and that was the only way out of the home. What would they do?
A child Charlie’s age should be OVER the pacifier by now and shouldn’t be so dependent on a sound machine at full volume and boarded up windows to sleep. How do you expect he will function as a child/teen if he creates those habits now?
Vanessa does a lot of questionable things, this is a gossip forum. If you’re only here because V shades B and your daughter LOVES Lily then leave. You can watch V shade B in her videos.
The Jesssfam “haters” don’t all claim they feed their kids organic. They talk about the SUGAR and lack of NUTRITION in her kids diets. They talk about how she says they never eat out or have soda but there is always take out bags and soda in the videos. Her kids all have sunken eyes and look sick.
The majority of the discussion regarding the crockpot meals on B’s thread was the liners and how they’re not safe for the environment or food. They talked about how gross her meals looked. They didn’t knock the crock pot it’s self.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vanessa hasn’t been home for two straight weekends, literally just got back from Savannah and still has the energy to be out shopping yet is too tired to clean, cook, pack or do anything with her kids. This bitch is gonna self destruct when KC leaves [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 9fe28a.jpg[/img]

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Lolislol26 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
mamawombat wrote: I'm here for vanessa shading Britney. And yep, my DAUGHTER loves lily not me (presumably she relates to her a lot because, as you've stalked, my kids have the same age gap and my hubby is in the military, go figure on that one). And the only time ANY of these threads piss me off is when people act like they either have kids and they don't, or they do have kids but they'd NeVeR do x y or z. All the Jessfam haters feed their kids perfect organic home cooked meals, all the Britney haters have never used a crock pot, and all the Vanessa haters can't stand the fact she's offered support and she freaking takes it. Sure, it would 110% help her image if she sat down and completely explained the family dynamic and exactly what KC does and doesn't do, but she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. And I scroll past so much of this stuff and then y'all say "oh, we only see 10 minutes of the day, this isn't a fair representation". And then "oh she has the money" but "she's living off credit cards". You can't have it both ways.

Ok Vanessa.

You take things WAY to personally to be on a gossip forum. Why are you here?

A boarded up window is a SAFETY hazard. What if there was an emergency such as a fire and that was the only way out of the home. What would they do?
A child Charlie’s age should be OVER the pacifier by now and shouldn’t be so dependent on a sound machine at full volume and boarded up windows to sleep. How do you expect he will function as a child/teen if he creates those habits now?
Vanessa does a lot of questionable things, this is a gossip forum. If you’re only here because V shades B and your daughter LOVES Lily then leave. You can watch V shade B in her videos.
The Jesssfam “haters” don’t all claim they feed their kids organic. They talk about the SUGAR and lack of NUTRITION in her kids diets. They talk about how she says they never eat out or have soda but there is always take out bags and soda in the videos. Her kids all have sunken eyes and look sick.
The majority of the discussion regarding the crockpot meals on B’s thread was the liners and how they’re not safe for the environment or food. They talked about how gross her meals looked. They didn’t knock the crock pot it’s self.

I agree with all of this. Now I will admit my son uses a white noise machine but it’s not by his head the entire night. If I don’t use one, he wakes up from us walking up stairs and hears us showering as our bedrooms are wall to wall. That’s just the luck of our draw in military housing.
The only advice I have for the paci is if your child understands words and basic commands then just tell your child that it’s all gone, no more. When my son wants a 2nd banana for the day and he’s already had a full one, I tell him no more. All gone. Then he leaves me alone. My son knows baby sign language for some words as well and that’s helped a lot when determining if he was done eating and full or if he wants more. Which he knows the sign for that too. I am well aware of how much kids can’t tell you what’s going on with them. That’s why you try and teach them words or signs for actions and feelings. My son even knows the one for pain. Which has helped tremendously. Other than that I have no advice because I was a lucky one and my son boycotted the paci the second his first tooth came around 8-9 months. The point is, none of us are perfect.
If following these boards and YT moms are affecting your outlook on yourself and your parenting maybe it’s best To stop comparing or stop watching. Every child is different and will have different needs and wants. I just like picking on Vanessa because who boards up their child’s window and sticks a damn dockatot in their child’s crib when they’re like almost 2.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Vanessa hasn’t been home for two straight weekends, literally just got back from Savannah and still has the energy to be out shopping yet is too tired to clean, cook, pack or do anything with her kids. This bitch is gonna self destruct when KC leaves //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 9fe28a.jpg

Those damn mugs are her #1 priority not her kids who she’s hardly seen the last 2 weeks smh. Nona probably cleaned for her while she was away because that house was trashed before she left and she went to the movies the night before her road trip when she said she had 10,000 things to do. I think packing/moving is the farthest thing from her mind right now. She dragged out all her Xmas decorations and still bought even MORE Xmas junk. Her townhouse is stuffed and she won’t stop buying stuff.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Dumbledore wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Vanessa hasn’t been home for two straight weekends, literally just got back from Savannah and still has the energy to be out shopping yet is too tired to clean, cook, pack or do anything with her kids. This bitch is gonna self destruct when KC leaves //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 9fe28a.jpg

Those damn mugs are her #1 priority not her kids who she’s hardly seen the last 2 weeks smh. Nona probably cleaned for her while she was away because that house was trashed before she left and she went to the movies the night before her road trip when she said she had 10,000 things to do. I think packing/moving is the farthest thing from her mind right now. She dragged out all her Xmas decorations and still bought even MORE Xmas junk. Her townhouse is stuffed and she won’t stop buying stuff.
Didn’t she say she knew where they were moving now? WHY would she be buying more crap? I feel like I’m constantly purging things from our house because I can’t stand the clutter and the kids toys/my kitchen stuff still feel hoarders-level sometimes. Image Maybe now that she knows they aren’t moving overseas she feels like she can grow that awful collection.

It’s like how these girls are constantly buying new seasonal decorations every year. I don’t understand where they put it all!
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Can someone freakin SS these boards. I have never seen or heard of them at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Also should clarify as there was seemingly confusion between two posters... An overbite is not the same as an open bite. An overbite can often be genetic so like where you say you have one and now your child seeks to be getting one. More often than not an OPEN bite is usually seen in overuse of a dummy/paci.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Avocado[31] wrote:Can someone freakin SS these boards. I have never seen or heard of them at all.

Are you talking about the window boards?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... f2f569.jpg[/img]

It’s starts at around the 8:11 mark.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bambi_ wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Can someone freakin SS these boards. I have never seen or heard of them at all.

Are you talking about the window boards?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... f2f569.jpg[/img]

It’s starts at around the 8:11 mark.

She’s disgusting and sick, those boards are completely unnecessary and unsafe. They sell so many black out curtains and shades that do the job and are 100% safe but she doesn’t care about her kids safety. She literally does NOTHING all day....KC has Charlie during the day, Lily’s in school, then KC helps with cooking, clean up, bath time and then KC puts them to bed at 6pm and the scabness monster gets to sit on her discombobulated ass all night complains on twitter about what a long hard day she had. Meanwhile ppl are applauding her for doing a “good job” while David is away smfh

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Maybe David is getting stationed in the Carolinas?

Also, can I just adopt Charlie and Lily? I feel so bad for those kids.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Blueberries wrote:Maybe David is getting stationed in the Carolinas?

Also, can I just adopt Charlie and Lily? I feel so bad for those kids.
I want to adopt Lily. She can keep chuckie.

Return to “2011teenagemom”