2011cleavageshots:part 48

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by Dumbledore »

LionCalledLeo wrote:V complaining it’s “been one of those days” and how tired she is and just “wants to be alone”..

erm didn’t you film yourself going to TWO stores alone that day, one being solely for herself (Rae Dunn hunting)? She even left her other child home to drop Lily at school. Plus applied for her au pair extension? Does she not realise how LUCKY she is to have all the help and alone time?!

I think she’s just sulking because she couldn’t talk to David for 2 days. She really has issues, I don’t think she can handle military life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By alone, she meant she just wanted to be away from her kids, as per usual. Her whole year has been one big break from her kids and it looks like she’ll be getting another. At this point, having kc is doing a disservice to her. If she’s feeling sad or worried about David, she hands the kids over so she can sulk. It would do her some good to have responsibilities that require her to function and carry on with life! With no one to take over just because she doesn’t feel like it. If lily starts taking the bus to school, forget about it. She’ll only get out of bed on days she has to go Rae Dunn hunting.

The kids, especially Charlie, have benefited from kc being there but it’s made V worse. Being a sahm gave her a purpose, now she doesn’t have sh*t to do.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Wtf was her singing in the car after grocery shopping? And her weird count down to half flipping of the camera... she’s so awkward and weird. And not in a cute quirky way like she thinks. I swear she wants to be like 21 with no kids or responsibilities and she just makes her self like a lazy selfish sack of a grown adult mom
Rookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rookie »

Sorry if this is kind of off topic, but did she ever say what "scary" thing happened to Charlie?
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

So many cookie canisters and bird houses...I’m just waiting for one of the kids to break a Rae Dunn piece and for her to flip her shit.

Pretty sure that was like $500-1,000’s worth of SEASONAL decor. Maybe I just don’t get it because we don’t celebrate Christmas, but I can’t imagine spending that much money on like two month’s worth of decor at most. And none of it is stuff that the kids can play with! When we decorate for holidays I focus on things that are fun for the kids. (LEGO sets, little figurines, etc.)

And what the hell was so hard about her day exactly? She dropped her kid off for a short day of school, bought some random shit while her au pair watched her other kid, filled out a form online, “picked up something for dinner” (ie: premade at the store), and pointed at things in her house while filming. God forbid she ever puts her children in extracurricular activities or something.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

lagenialester wrote:So many cookie canisters and bird houses...I’m just waiting for one of the kids to break a Rae Dunn piece and for her to flip her shit.

Pretty sure that was like $500-1,000’s worth of SEASONAL decor. Maybe I just don’t get it because we don’t celebrate Christmas, but I can’t imagine spending that much money on like two month’s worth of decor at most. And none of it is stuff that the kids can play with! When we decorate for holidays I focus on things that are fun for the kids. (LEGO sets, little figurines, etc.)

And what the hell was so hard about her day exactly? She dropped her kid off for a short day of school, bought some random shit while her au pair watched her other kid, filled out a form online, “picked up something for dinner” (ie: premade at the store), and pointed at things in her house while filming. God forbid she ever puts her children in extracurricular activities or something.
Not to boast but everything she did could have taken me like 2 hours to do lmao. She acts like she never gets 5 mins to sit down and relax. All she does is relax I think she needs to stop because laziness breeds more laziness.
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

lagenialester wrote:So many cookie canisters and bird houses...I’m just waiting for one of the kids to break a Rae Dunn piece and for her to flip her shit.

Some people just dont deserve to have children, especially a sweet, beautiful soul like Lily. A day where she has to drop the kids to school, clean, make lunch, dinner and put her kids to bed = a really bad day for scabnessa. I feel like Lily would LOVE dance lessons! It's really sad shes missing out on so many things because of her incompetent mom.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
JSBC0422
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JSBC0422 »

She definitely resells items. I saw it in a Rae Dunn group lol. It’s retail price she’s selling though. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 346edd.jpg[/img]

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

JSBC0422 wrote:She definitely resells items. I saw it in a Rae Dunn group lol. It’s retail price she’s selling though. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 346edd.jpg[/img]

That's so weird

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

This is Vanessa’s life goals ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 802757.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... efc0bc.jpg[/img]

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Ok so I use a sound machine for my child too but she has hers on waaay too loud while Charlie is sleeping right next to it (her recent instastory)

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ButterflyB wrote:Ok so I use a sound machine for my child too but she has hers on waaay too loud while Charlie is sleeping right next to it (her recent instastory)

It’s to drown out any possible sleep disturbances. God forbid he angel child not take a nap one day then she’ll make a vlog titled “I’m going to break down| hardest day of my life”.
Poor child probably hears it for an entire hour after he wakes up too.
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

If she’s filing for KCs extension does that mean she’s for sure not going to be moving anytime soon?

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

boonz wrote:If she’s filing for KCs extension does that mean she’s for sure not going to be moving anytime soon?

Does anyone know how far of an extension is usually filed when you file one? Could it be a set amount like maybe another month or another 3 months? I don’t think she would have to do that weekly.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

I have the same sound machine and I use it at the highest level BUT I live in a house with 4 other people including other kids and neighbors with a dog. And the babies crib is in our room, not her own. It drowns out all the noise, and it’s a life saver!
Her doing it with only 2 kids, one who seems to be quiet anyway, is stupid. Especially that damn loud. And I don’t put it on the head of her crib, it’s off to the side on a shelf and higher

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

131618 wrote:
JSBC0422 wrote:She definitely resells items. I saw it in a Rae Dunn group lol. It’s retail price she’s selling though. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 346edd.jpg[/img]

That's so weird

What is the point of selling at retail price? Why go and buy it then lol

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
131618 wrote:

That's so weird

Because then she wouldn't have an excuse to go and shop every morning, she would have to think of another excuse to dump kids on KC.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Jesus Christ I just looked that bowl up to see how much people sell it for and everyone tries $20 or $25 for a bowl

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

She likes hunting for them (excuses to go out/have a “hobby”) and the high she gets from shopping. When it wears off she sells it and meets dunn-buddies that way.
Coolbeans
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Coolbeans »

Did she take off those insane wood boards off the kids bedroom window ?

Agreed about having to stuff al those toys in that room .
A family room is for a family to have their stuff in a few toys downstairs would be easy to manage.

I recently bought 4 raw Dunn pieces where the font I lowercase and small with a period at the end and I can see the desire to expand but Going out every single morning is so obsessive holy shit . I have 1 kid and can’t even fathom doing that. Instead I take him to a learning Center in the mornings bc I care about his freaking development
Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna89 »

Is it just me or does it seem like D and V dont hang out with britney anymore

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”