2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Omg I went to watch that video on KCs story and V is literally using her beer as a “microphone.” She’s so fucking weird
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

rottiemama wrote:Shouldn’t she be at home packing boxes or fixing up the rental she destroyed??

It looks like David is out with them too. Poor Nona has to work 40 hrs a week and then she gets to spend her days off raising her p.o.s daughters kids. Don’t get me wrong, parents deserve nights out too but weren’t these assholes just in Virginia LAST weekend? Hey V, where’s that video you were supposed to upload last week?? I honestly have no idea how she still gets sponsorship offers. She’s literally the last person I would eve buy a recommended product from.

Vanessa’s whole life is her away from those kids, she doesn’t need anymore nights out. She’s so quick to fly/drive to other states for her “friends” but when was the last time this bitch took her kids out on a Saturday by herself? She always has to wait till B+D all go or KC can go to help her pathetic ass. David’s been back and they still haven’t done anything with those poor kids, who are literally just existing at this point they’re not even living.

Then ok she’s out & instead of just enjoying a night out alone with her hUsBaNd she’s bringing him around KC (who is technically an employee) where they’re drinking....good job Vanessa. Maybe they’ll fall in love and live happily ever after just like his in laws want.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why is she celebrating St Paddy's Day- is she Irish???!!! Weird
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sparklingdee wrote:Why is she celebrating St Paddy's Day- is she Irish???!!! Weird
No she’s just a pathetic bandwagon ass bitch, she only likes things that are popular atm or that everyone else is doing.

She doesn’t watch football but will sit there with her Carolina Panthers jersey and watch an entire super bowl just because everyone else is. She’s the epitome of that girl from mean girls that “wore army pants and flip flops”.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b7cc4e.jpg[/IMG]

What happened to David? He used to be somewhat attractive, now he looks very unfortunate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Bambi_ wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 am //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b7cc4e.jpg

What happened to David? He used to be somewhat attractive, now he looks very unfortunate.

He’s aged so much over the last 2 years.
His forehead just keeps getting bigger and bigger lol
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

honeybear wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:56 pm
Dumbledore wrote:Bushy eyebrows
Crusty lips
Picked scab
Damn girl.
i think she actually looks fairly nice in this photo. i’m sure it’s because of the filters though lol

her brows tho... wtf is going on with those? i’ll admit i’m someone that hardly ever maintains my eyebrows because i’m lazy but mine don’t even hold a candle to those atrocities

She’s wearing a nice simple look, but those crusty lips! Did she line them with her eyes closed?
If this is what she looked like at the beginning of their night out, I can only imagine what she came home looking like 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Dumbledore wrote:
honeybear wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:56 pm
Dumbledore wrote:Bushy eyebrows
Crusty lips
Picked scab
Damn girl.
i think she actually looks fairly nice in this photo. i’m sure it’s because of the filters though lol

her brows tho... wtf is going on with those? i’ll admit i’m someone that hardly ever maintains my eyebrows because i’m lazy but mine don’t even hold a candle to those atrocities

She’s wearing a nice simple look, but those crusty lips! Did she line them with her eyes closed?
If this is what she looked like at the beginning of their night out, I can only imagine what she came home looking like Image
That wingImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

bleeker10 wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
honeybear wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:56 pm i think she actually looks fairly nice in this photo. i’m sure it’s because of the filters though lol

If this is what she looked like at the beginning of their night out, I can only imagine what she came home looking like Image
That wingImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The best part of that photo is that the filter makes it look like David wet his pants....ha! I cant unsee it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Dumbledore wrote:She’s at Aria’s bday party with a full face of makeup on and she’s wearing her St Patty’s day shirt, so I’m guessing she’s going bar hopping tonight with KC after she drops the kids off with Nona. She mentioned it a couple weeks ago but I thought they’d be long gone by now. Idk wtf she meant by “moving sooner than expected” because this move is taking FOREVER.
She just can not dress Lilly appropriately can she? A tank top DRESS for a trampoline party?! And hair down too....ugh poor girl.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Good lord she posted a picture of her and David. She looks awful. Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LilaVictoria
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LilaVictoria »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Good lord she posted a picture of her and David. She looks awful. Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
She looks drunk AF!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vanessa is so desperately trying to live the life they would’ve lived if they didn’t have kids. I’m sure she wishes it was just them two but she knows if it wasn’t for the kids, David would’ve never stayed with her ass.

She’s lucky he’s still with her & the only reason he’s still there is because he’s an over grown man child that is enabled by his parents. He can’t do anything for himself let alone take care of his kids & that’s why they’re together. It’s only a matter of time before he leaves her, moves back in with his parents and they help him take care of the kids while Vansssa is left pulling out whatever’s left of her hair.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Bambi_ wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b7cc4e.jpg[/IMG]

Has his forehead err I mean 8head always been that big?? ImageImage Those poor fu*cking kids didn’t stand a chance! I’ve never really thought David was good looking...is he still too good for Vanessa? Yes but he is not aging well.

Is anyone else counting down the days till KC finally leaves? Image What a fu*king joke V asked her to extend her stay and I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked her to stay another 6 months. She has 2 kids! TWO and 1 of them is in school all day. This girl has absolutely no desire to be a mom but I still wouldn’t be surprised if she got knocked-up again by the fall. Britney has 4 kids and if she does get preg again, maybe the in-laws will buy her another aupair.

Guys, she HAS to be up-selling Rae Dunn!! Right?? I mean, how else do they have all this money? Buying a house?? It’s not like D’s making that much in the military and she hardly ever uploads. Either the in-laws are paying for a lot more than we thought or she’s making bank reselling Rae Dunn. It would explain so much. If she is, I wish she would be honest. She talks about her damn period, pregnancy scares and her daughter’s prolapsed rectum but she hides the other 95% of her life. Where the move update? You know, the move that was supposed to happen MONTHS ago? Image
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

We desperately need a new thread! I’m not sure who the mod is but I can make a new one in a few hours.

I think someone suggested 2011MovingLies or something similar? I’ll look back through the thread and see what I can find.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

2011yearsuntilthemove
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:Image

Has his forehead err I mean 8head always been that big?? ImageImage Those poor fu*cking kids didn’t stand a chance! I’ve never really thought David was good looking...is he still too good for Vanessa? Yes but he is not aging well.

Is anyone else counting down the days till KC finally leaves? Image What a fu*king joke V asked her to extend her stay and I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked her to stay another 6 months. She has 2 kids! TWO and 1 of them is in school all day. This girl has absolutely no desire to be a mom but I still wouldn’t be surprised if she got knocked-up again by the fall. Britney has 4 kids and if she does get preg again, maybe the in-laws will buy her another aupair.

Guys, she HAS to be up-selling Rae Dunn!! Right?? I mean, how else do they have all this money? Buying a house?? It’s not like D’s making that much in the military and she hardly ever uploads. Either the in-laws are paying for a lot more than we thought or she’s making bank reselling Rae Dunn. It would explain so much. If she is, I wish she would be honest. She talks about her damn period, pregnancy scares and her daughter’s prolapsed rectum but she hides the other 95% of her life. Where the move update? You know, the move that was supposed to happen MONTHS ago? Image
Their looks are irrelevant at this point, they’re just both shitty human beings & being “young” isn’t an excuse. I know plenty of teen parents who didn’t have nearly the amount of help these two bozos have and they are awesome parents.

Between David’s parents financial help and Nona’s physical help, these two had every opportunity to be the best parents. But look at them, they look like two 12 year olds playing house acting like how they think grown ups act, I really wish one of them would cut the cord already.

They extended KCs stay for no fucking reason other than fucking laziness on both their parts bcz even though David is gonna be working, he’s home. Three fucking adults for basically one kid because Lily’s in school every damn day. Now Vanessa can disappear whenever she wants cz she has David & KC there to put the kids to bed

JSBC0422
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JSBC0422 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e23d0b.jpg[/IMG]

Does Charlie still use a binky? His teeth look like it.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Here’s the new thread! ImageImageImage

2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Why is she celebrating St Paddy's Day- is she Irish???!!! Weird
No she’s just a pathetic bandwagon ass bitch, she only likes things that are popular atm or that everyone else is doing.

She doesn’t watch football but will sit there with her Carolina Panthers jersey and watch an entire super bowl just because everyone else is. She’s the epitome of that girl from mean girls that “wore army pants and flip flops”.
Wtf. A lot of people celebrate St. Patrick's day and they're not Irish or bandwagoners lmao

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”