2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by alexmorgan »

chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:40 am Okay and wtf at V saying the house ina “commercial area is a definite no.” Like bitch, you know you’d love to live in a house so close to a mall and stores, your consumerist ass would roll out of bed looking EXTRA homeless (even tho your home would be literally right there) to go shop. She only said no cause of david
Or because she would have no excuse to NOT take the kids when the mall is just down the street.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I’m sure David is so embarrassed by her meth head appearance. Why does she want to look so skanky when she is out with her husband? It’s not like she was lounging around the house all day. She can put on make up to hang out w B&D, but can’t put it on when she’s is out w her husband? Her obsession with wanting to be like Britney is extreme. She wants a house just like Britney’s...why?? Britney may be lacking in the make up skills Dept, but at least she attempts to put on make up and look decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wonder how long it will be before V gets her lashes done?

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I could bit get over her going to a "really fancy" restuarant looking like she did. She wears makeup at the strangest times. Alone in her room full face. Date night and hubby.. look like shit

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:00 am I want to know why David’s parents never watch the kids. Have they ever kept either one of them?

I mean they obviously pay for an au pair but wouldn’t you think they would want to spend some time with the kids without Vanessa around especially?
Before kc came along the kids were going over there on weekends and spent the night a couple times. That was when Nona was over at Vanessa’s everyday helping her out. So V was still getting a good amount of help with the kids.

Vanessa says they go over to David’s parents house once a week for family dinner. I don’t think D’s parents need to take the kids on their own to spend time with them. Some grandparents can’t physically take care of small children (or don’t want to) and with all of Lily’s health issues I can see why they might not feel comfortable watching her by themselves. V makes it sound so scary and dramatic with all the 911 emergency ambulance calls.
David’s family is pretty private and we don’t know what’s going on over there with them (health wise or maybe they work a lot). They spend time with their grandkids and provide for their care so I think they’re doing pretty good as far as grandparents go.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She needs an intervention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rookie »

Dumbledore wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:56 pm She needs an intervention.
Lmaooo. She literally has more feelings about a stupid birdhouse than she does with anything related to her kids.
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

How did Vanessa even get addicted to Rae Dunn does Britney buy Rae Dunn or what?? Since she copies everything Brit does

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

"Shaking with excitement"???

Wtaf....this girl needs help.

And now all I can think of is that old music video 'jizzed in my pants' or whatever

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dumbledore wrote:She needs an intervention.
Those ugly birdhouses all look the exact same smdh wtf is there to get excited about....if you’ve seen one birdhouse, you’ve seen em all. Does she have any idea how hideous all those birdhouses looked all lined up together on her mantel...especially with different words on them?
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 112704.jpg[/IMG]

In Australia, a “dunny” is a toilet...
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

katii3j wrote:How did Vanessa even get addicted to Rae Dunn does Britney buy Rae Dunn or what?? Since she copies everything Brit does

TheGlamFarmhouse(Laurie) was/is really into Rae Dunn. Im sure Britney follows her and maybe Vanessa too. I don't know. Laurie has really good taste but her cluttered decor gives me anxiety.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I think Britney was into RD cause she has a few pieces but she’s never been as obsessed with it like Vanessa is. Vanessa takes everything way too far.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

131618 wrote:"Shaking with excitement"???

Wtaf....this girl needs help.

And now all I can think of is that old music video 'jizzed in my pants' or whatever ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I honestly can’t think of anything I would ever “shake with excitement” over

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is so true tho...funny she’s always sTrEsEd or sIcK on the weekends when KC isn’t around to help. That or she’s trying to imply that’s she’s pregnant aka she and David had sexImageImage [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3f3595.jpg[/IMG]
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:58 pm This is so true tho...funny she’s always sTrEsEd or sIcK on the weekends when KC isn’t around to help. That or she’s trying to imply that’s she’s pregnant aka she and David had sexImageImage //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3f3595.jpg
Is it really her cycle though..or could it be reintegration like we warned her? They’re not used to living together and Vanessa has always been a nagging pain in the butt. It’s just hard for her to be nice 24/7 since he’s around all the time now.
David is back and her life ISN’T magically rainbows and sunshine?! Who would’ve thought..

And if it is her cycle like she complained about in her TMI video 5 months ago then she should’ve gone to the doctor...or make an appointment to go again. I don’t remember her saying that matter was resolved now that I think about it..
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Her favorite word is typically.
Go read a book.
On another note, she is probably just really annoyed with him and blaming her period cramps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Now her health issues are going to reappear so David can take care of the kids when Nona and KC can’t

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:Now her health issues are going to reappear so David can take care of the kids when Nona and KC can’t

David....take care of the kids....what’s that...? Lol
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Why does she stomp her troll feet so hard on the floor when she wears her crackers?? Does she know there’s a way to wear them and walk without sounding like you’re hammering the ground? It makes her look so stupid, especially when her hair is in rags and her face is half peeled off

Return to “2011teenagemom”