storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by storeynyx »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:Vanessa thinking she’s freaky in bed..
I’m sure the only freaky thing she does is secretly film them getting it on. We know how she LOVES to record without people’s consent lol
Don’t give her ideas lol. She’ll find a way to sneak it into the vlog just like she did with her address a couple months ago.
Like how she put that clip of them dry humping in Lily’s first birthday montage? Image
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Watch Vanessa try to act like David & Charlie have such a strong bond when he’s literally only seen him 3-4 times in his entire life.

Also Charlie’s teeth are fucked up, nice job Vanessa. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 94c57a.jpg[/IMG]
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

I always thought Charlie looked like Vanessa but with David’s complexion. Zoom in on those baby pictures on the right.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:I always thought Charlie looked like Vanessa but with David’s complexion. Zoom in on those baby pictures on the right.

He does...poor kid.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Is it just me or does lily look like Nona a little bit?
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Dumbledore wrote:I always thought Charlie looked like Vanessa but with David’s complexion. Zoom in on those baby pictures on the right.
Oh, yess, that's Vanessa's twin.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Genetics are so weird. He definitely looks just like Vanessa as a baby but lighter colouring but in that photo with David he looks so much like David.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

I find it so annoying when Vanessa films David when he clearly doesn’t wanna be filmed. She’s always secretly recording their FaceTime conversations like a creep and now here she is, she hasn’t seen him in 9 months and has her phone in his face to show his “beautiful eyes”.

I bet she feels like royalty walking around with her blonde, blue eyed husband. Hopefully she fixed herself a little bit, brushed that damn hair and covered up those scabs with some concealer. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 733a0f.jpg[/IMG]
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg I can just picture them out to lunch, Vanessa trying so hard to force the romance.
Vanessa trying to gaze into his eyes (David shields himself with the menu)
Vanessa tries to hold his hand (David shakes her off so he can eat the chips and salsa)
Vanessa complements him (David makes fun of her) lmao!

And why does she always sound so fake when she’s being nice? Lol must be that forced giggle she does
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:18 am Is it just me or does lily look like Nona a little bit?
Lily looks like David’s mom and Vanessa to me. But Vanessa looks exactly like nona when her nona was young. So lily kind of resembles Nona sometimes.

V would always call lily David’s twin too but I never saw it either. And Charlie looked SO much like lily as a newborn. So I think both kids actually look like her..minus the light hair.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They seriously don’t look like theyre in love with each other. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c2482c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f00fc9.jpg[/IMG]
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Lmaoo that hair, and who cares that you're short, Banessaaa

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

their chemistry / body language screams “brother sister” to me

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Those jeans are screaming for help, they are stretched to the max. And why did she tuck them into her boots? You don’t do that with booties lol you either wear shorter jeans or cuff them. Maybe if they were black pants..but not distressed light jeans.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:They seriously don’t look like theyre in love with each other. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c2482c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f00fc9.jpg[/IMG]
She could never look “put together” something always has to look a mess (her hair) and what’s up with David’s ugly ass shoes? He has the style of a 50 year old Frank 2.0

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

honeybear wrote:their chemistry / body language screams “brother sister” to me

I don’t even see brother/sister relationship to be honest. More like a fan taking a picture with their idol. Haha

And who called it with the 2 sizes too small jeans? Lmao

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

The picture of David and Charlie together, I thought that they looked so similar. Then seeing those baby pictures of Vanesssa, I think I see also resemblance there. I think he just have balanced combination which makes him look both of them.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

David is so not into her cringy ass. Also how many high fives in the middle of the road did they do? He's been gone what, best part of two years, and THIS is the photos they choose to get taken? God guys theyre sooo rAnDoM and In LoVe[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 6b65bd.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:They seriously don’t look like theyre in love with each other. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c2482c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f00fc9.jpg[/IMG]
She isn't even that short. She's less than a head shorter than him. I know she has heels on but they're not skyscrapers.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:
She isn't even that short. She's less than a head shorter than him. I know she has heels on but they're not skyscrapers.

She’s average height it’s just that David is supet tall and lanky. Smfh she’s just one of those ppl that think being short makes her cute

Return to “2011teenagemom”