Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: 2011YearsUntilTheMove | Part 50

TITLE CREDIT: Chelsieross7

Previously on 2011Teenagemom,

It’s hard to even do a recap for her bc not much has changed. She rarely uploads unless a kid‘s in the hospital or David “the Airman” is surprising someone. They STILL haven’t moved but supposedly D’s orders are taking them to Virginia. She did take us house hunting with them but left the kiddos with grandma. I mean, who would bring children to look at the area you plan on relocating to? You know, the kids you chose to have? V was “eXtREmELy iRRiTaTeD” they didn’t have a sitter on Saturday so they could’ve seen “aT lEaST 10 mORe hOUseS!” She just knows the house that looks exactly like Britney’s is out there...she just has to find it! “GReY gRaNiTE aNd wHiTe CaBiNEts y’all! I’m oBSeSSed!!” (Ugh, that was so annoying to type! Image)

David’s home but KC is still raising the kids during the week while Nona has them all weekend. That has left plenty of time for “adult stuff” and even tho they were being “super careful,” V had herself a little pregnancy scare. Most normal people would have been worried about their DAUGHTER as she’s laying in a hospital bed, battling an infection in her already swollen hand (that her mom refuses to put her glove on) but not V! She decided that was the BEST time for her to take a pregnancy test! I mean, we all know where Lily lies on V’s list of priorities but come on, that was absolutely ridiculous!

Speaking of Lily, she’s still such a sweet girl and really seems to be thriving...no thanks to her mom...or dad! Charlie is also getting bigger. He has officially moved into a toddler bed...with his dock-a-tot and pacifier!!! Image Come on, V! He should have never had the Dock in his crib and the paci should have been tossed over a year ago. Enjoy those dental bills in the future. However, both kids really seemed to have progressed a lot since KC came last year. Thank goodness!

Ah KC, V’s best friend! She was supposed to have been gone by now but V decided to have her stay an additional 6 months. On the in-laws dime, of course. V still doesn’t have this whole “mothering” thing down yet so she’d rather have the in-laws pay someone else to raise HER kids. The Rae Dunn isn’t going to buy itself. Yep, she still spends all her time buying RD and cluttering up the townhouse with basic birdhouses and mugs. Not kidding, she has at least 50 mugs, 25 birdhouses, countless platters, cookie jars, pitchers and let’s not forget about her ugly ass hutch! It’s insane!

Are they ever going to move to Virginia? Will they buy a house that Britney would approve of? Does KC end up leaving in July only to be replaced by another Au Pair to raise the kids and be V’s best friend? Find out now.....

Previous thread:
2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Love your recap! <3 Gotta say Lily is growing up to be a beautiful little girl.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Rottiemama, you’re fantastic. Just so you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Poor Charlie's teeth hurt to look at. There's NO reason she couldn't have taken the paci away before they got so messed up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

LeahxYumiko wrote:Love your recap! <3 Gotta say Lily is growing up to be a beautiful little girl.
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Rottiemama, you’re fantastic. Just so you know.

Aww thank you guys so much!! ImageImage

Recaps for KKandBabyJ are so much easier! I wish V would freaking do something interesting bc KC raising the kids and shopping for Rae Dunn is getting way too boring! Girl, please, give us something to talk about! Image
Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

I just had a thought reading that perfectly written recap...do you to think David's Mom gets pissed looking at all 300 trillion pieces of Rae Dunn crap V has waisted their money on while SHE is paying someone to watch the grandkids? I wonder if she said something because they don't seem to be going to the "lake house" as much anymore, and Vanessa had suuuuch a miserable Christmas with his family.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Kel-on-Wheels wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:13 pm I just had a thought reading that perfectly written recap...do you to think David's Mom gets pissed looking at all 300 trillion pieces of Rae Dunn crap V has waisted their money on while SHE is paying someone to watch the grandkids? I wonder if she said something because they don't seem to be going to the "lake house" as much anymore, and Vanessa had suuuuch a miserable Christmas with his family.
The in-laws hardly ever go to her house. She’s only shown them there for parties—so like 2x a year. Remember last Valentine’s Day David’s mom left treat bags at the door and texted them to tell them instead of stepping in and handing it to them? So weird.

And I’m pretty sure they have confronted her about her “hobby” (aka shopping addiction). She said that someone she knows, who does photography as a hobby and collects expensive cameras and lenses, asked her “isn’t your hobby expensive?” And she replied by saying, well isn’t YOURS? And we all knew she was talking about David’s dad because he did their engagement/wedding pics and he’s let V borrow his expensive camera lenses before.
What a way to get along with the in-laws that PAY FOR YOUR SH*T! They have more than enough money to cover their needs/wants/hobbies and here they have to watch her blowing her and their son’s money on dumb dishes while they cover the costs on stuff they supposedly can’t afford.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

You’re allowed to have an expensive hobby IF you’re working AND no one else is paying your bills and CHILDCARE!

Photography may be an expensive hobby, but I bet his dad isn’t at Best Buy every morning waiting for the doors to open. I’m sure she spends more her cheap ass looking pottery in a year than he spends on his camera.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Yayy I’ve never had a title chosen!!
starvinghippo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by starvinghippo »

Someone on the last thread said, "Why is she celebrating St. Paddy's day, she's not Irish". I'm not defending her but plenty of people celebrate it and they aren't Irish or bandwagoners so that doesn't make any sense. I mean, most people that celebrate Cinco de Mayo aren't Mexican at all but they still celebrate it.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:58 am You’re allowed to have an expensive hobby IF you’re working AND no one else is paying your bills and CHILDCARE!

Photography may be an expensive hobby, but I bet his dad isn’t at Best Buy every morning waiting for the doors to open. I’m sure she spends more her cheap ass looking pottery in a year than he spends on his camera.

That’s the worst part of her “hobby”. The amount of time she wastes every morning waiting for the store to open so she can get first dibs on some mugs.

She literally had SO much spare time after kc arrived she took on the stupidest hobby. She could’ve joined a yoga class to help with her stress and anxiety or taken up an art class (remember she bought paints and brushes and canvas and was self teaching off YouTube for .5 seconds and gave up?) basically any other hobby would’ve been more helpful than this one. She just chose the “easiest” one. No skill necessary. Just have to show up with cash/cc and boom: instant gratification.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

Dumbledore wrote:
Kel-on-Wheels wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:13 pm I just had a thought reading that perfectly written recap...do you to think David's Mom gets pissed looking at all 300 trillion pieces of Rae Dunn crap V has waisted their money on while SHE is paying someone to watch the grandkids? I wonder if she said something because they don't seem to be going to the "lake house" as much anymore, and Vanessa had suuuuch a miserable Christmas with his family.
The in-laws hardly ever go to her house. She’s only shown them there for parties—so like 2x a year. Remember last Valentine’s Day David’s mom left treat bags at the door and texted them to tell them instead of stepping in and handing it to them? So weird.

And I’m pretty sure they have confronted her about her “hobby” (aka shopping addiction). She said that someone she knows, who does photography as a hobby and collects expensive cameras and lenses, asked her “isn’t your hobby expensive?” And she replied by saying, well isn’t YOURS? And we all knew she was talking about David’s dad because he did their engagement/wedding pics and he’s let V borrow his expensive camera lenses before.
What a way to get along with the in-laws that PAY FOR YOUR SH*T! They have more than enough money to cover their needs/wants/hobbies and here they have to watch her blowing her and their son’s money on dumb dishes while they cover the costs on stuff they supposedly can’t afford.
What the hell, they just left the treat bags at the door? Was Vanessa home when this happened cuz if so thays so weird!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ihartcatz wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:

What the hell, they just left the treat bags at the door? Was Vanessa home when this happened cuz if so thays so weird!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yea she was home that’s what I don’t get, why would her in laws drive all the way to her house, leave a goodie bag at her doorstep & not come in and give it to the kids themselves? Especially since Lily had been recovering from her tonsil surgery, they couldn’t go in and visit with her.....like that in on another level of weird.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think they have a strained relationship. V puts all of their lives on the internet, everything from Lily’s medical problems to V&D’s sex life. She said the in-laws didn’t approve when V got pregnant and V probably holds it against them because she’s petty like that (and she probably expected them to help them out since they’re wealthy). And when V&D broke up she refused to let D take lily on his own even to just his parents house. She had to tag along at all times and made it very difficult to co-parent* while separated.

Before David married her, they helped out as little as possible (still had family dinner every week though with V’s mom and dad being invited as well). I think they wanted to teach them responsibility and how to take care of themselves and lily. It wasn’t until David married her that they started helping them out financially (they lent her a mini van for almost a year and paid for the au pair). Could’ve been that they felt sorry for V that D was off with the military and she was left alone with the kids (and Nona) or could be that they saw how unstable she looked.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Sooooo.....wonder if this new house looks anything like Britney’s? My guess is she found the closest match to her obsession Britney’s.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh good god, she’s on insta talking about gettting lip injections.

I’m here for this mess. We all saw how her brows turned out.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Idk anything about house hunting but why tf would they get a brand new house that’s not finished yet? If they were gonna stay there for good I would understand but they’re probably gonna stay there for two years or so and then continue to move.

It’s obvious argued bcz Vanessa insisted on a white cabinet/grey countertop kitchen like everybody and their momma has.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:50 pm Oh good god, she’s on insta talking about gettting lip injections.

She doesn’t know what to spend her money on*. It’s funny because I couldn’t stop staring at her lips in her latest video 😂 They looked so pale and chapped! (Which made them look smaller than they are) Maybe she’s tired of overlining them? Idk but she has bigger problems on her face to address than her lips..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Oh good god, she’s on insta talking about gettting lip injections.

For fucking what...? Shes gonna look even more ridiculous getting lip injections when the rest of her looks like absolute garbage. Can you imagine her with huge lips with her fucked up stringy hair, scabby skin, cat hair covered clothes & crooked eyebrows?

Even when she does her nails she looks so stupid bcz the rest of her looks like she just crawled out of a dumpster. I wonder which one of these yt moms brought up lip injections for Scabbo’s following ass to start talking about getting her done?

I’m here for a botch job thoImage

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:55 pm Idk anything about house hunting but why tf would they get a brand new house that’s not finished yet? If they were gonna stay there for good I would understand but they’re probably gonna stay there for two years or so and then continue to moveImage.

It’s obvious argued bcz Vanessa insisted on a white cabinet/grey countertop kitchen like everybody and their momma has.
Omg your new avatar 😂
Yeah I would be hesitant to buy a new home just to turn around and sell it in 2-3 years in that area. That area seems to offer a lot of new construction homes so why would anyone buy hers over getting their own new build for the same price? They’d have to offer it at a lower price. Especially the way they treat their homes, it’ll be trashed and they won’t have the money to repair it. They’ll probably end up renting it out or V will be tied down to the property while David goes off with the military lmao he’s probably hoping that happens so he can go back to his single bachelor life.

Return to “2011teenagemom”