2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Unread post by thewordalive »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
Blueberries wrote:Anyone notice the tables she’s looking at getting kind of resemble the table Frankenfurter made for Britches?
YessssImageImageImageImage this girl cannot make shit more obvious ImageImageImageImage I literally am dying of laughter. If i had a creepy friend that copied my whole existence i swear i would never talk to her again. Btw yay at tymd being back. I almost couldnt help myself from going crazy not being able to comment on this crazy
Dude, Brittany copies everyone. She's not original either. Brittany shouldn't feel offended that Vanessa copies her. Brit is unoriginal asf and should pull her head out of her ass thinking that everyone wants to copy her.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dumbledore »

thewordalive wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 5:46 am
Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
Blueberries wrote:Anyone notice the tables she’s looking at getting kind of resemble the table Frankenfurter made for Britches?
YessssImageImageImageImage this girl cannot make shit more obvious ImageImageImageImage I literally am dying of laughter. If i had a creepy friend that copied my whole existence i swear i would never talk to her again. Btw yay at tymd being back. I almost couldnt help myself from going crazy not being able to comment on this crazy
Dude, Brittany copies everyone. She's not original either. Brittany shouldn't feel offended that Vanessa copies her. Brit is unoriginal asf and should pull her head out of her ass thinking that everyone wants to copy her.

I think the difference is Britney copies little bits of different people. Vanessa copies everything off 1 person—Britney—Which makes it extremely obvious and a little creepy. I agree, neither of them are original though. I don’t think B gets offended over the copying anymore. She’s so smug she thinks everyone’s dying to be just like her 🙄 really though, it’s just Vanessa and Dani. They’re probably buying all the stuff from the swipe ups lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dumbledore wrote:
thewordalive wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 5:46 am
Wolvesmouth101 wrote: YessssImageImageImageImage this girl cannot make shit more obvious ImageImageImageImage I literally am dying of laughter. If i had a creepy friend that copied my whole existence i swear i would never talk to her again. Btw yay at tymd being back. I almost couldnt help myself from going crazy not being able to comment on this crazy

I think the difference is Britney copies little bits of different people. Vanessa copies everything off 1 person—Britney—Which makes it extremely obvious and a little creepy. I agree, neither of them are original though. I don’t think B gets offended over the copying anymore. She’s so smug she thinks everyone’s dying to be just like her Image really though, it’s just Vanessa and Dani. They’re probably buying all the stuff from the swipe ups lol
They both equally suck tho, Vanessa goes about it single white female style & Britney is a fraud who copies little things of everyone like you said and tried to pass it off as her own.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Almost everyone copies someone. It’s life. I mean, how many people can truly say that their style is 100% their own? When it becomes super cringeworthy is when you zero in on one person, like Vanessa does with Britney. Her clothes, shoes, furniture... heck, I remember one year she even bought the same wrapping paper lol! Vanessa just takes it to an extreme.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Omg just saw this on my Pinterest feed. NO NO NO NO NO! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 740de9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Yes, please put redundant labels on school supplies and make your kid the laughingstock of their peers so you can get some 'gram worthy photos.
lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

Dumbledore wrote:Well she left lily on Thursday and didn’t go back for her over the weekend —probably because she used the excuse that she would be busy unpacking. So she better be doing something productive! Not just laying around with her “perfect family” while lily is being left out.
2011ProblemsButLilyAintOne

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Did you guys notice her recommended videos yt was showing on her insta story? Quite a few pregnancy announcement vids Image my recommended vids are usually very on point with what I’ve been watching.....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 862549.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f1262b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d13714.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:11 pm Did you guys notice her recommended videos yt was showing on her insta story? Quite a few pregnancy announcement vids Image my recommended vids are usually very on point with what I’ve been watching.....

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 862549.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f1262b.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d13714.jpg

You can tell she has watched some of them too. They have the red line on the bottom to show you how much you've watched. Example is the abortion video.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Pretty sure she left Aria and Lily alone in the pool while her and KC got ready for the party I know they are a little older (but not old enough to be near a pool without supervision IMO). Aria already seemed a little nervous about the water being deep and they are in a different country (I think but honestly not sure where they are). I'm assuming it's some type of children's resort but that doesn't mean there aren't pedophiles around.

Disclaimer: I have a very vocal, active 8 month old so sometimes I don't always hear/catch everything in the videos and I don't follow her religiously so I'm not sure if she mentioned anything about this.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RylansMama18 wrote:Pretty sure she left Aria and Lily alone in the pool while her and KC got ready for the party Image I know they are a little older (but not old enough to be near a pool without supervision IMO). Aria already seemed a little nervous about the water being deep and they are in a different country (I think but honestly not sure where they are). I'm assuming it's some type of children's resort but that doesn't mean there aren't pedophiles around.

Disclaimer: I have a very vocal, active 8 month old so sometimes I don't always hear/catch everything in the videos and I don't follow her religiously so I'm not sure if she mentioned anything about this.

Yea not only that she let Aria jump in without floaties when she clearly was struggling and she just sitting there all calm like “you want floaties”. I would NEVER leave my kids unattended like that especially in another country....this is a sick world and you never know. They both could’ve taken turns changing while the other watched the girls but I mean Vanessa can’t take care of her own kid why would she do a better job with someone else’s.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

RylansMama18 wrote:Pretty sure she left Aria and Lily alone in the pool while her and KC got ready for the party Image I know they are a little older (but not old enough to be near a pool without supervision IMO). Aria already seemed a little nervous about the water being deep and they are in a different country (I think but honestly not sure where they are). I'm assuming it's some type of children's resort but that doesn't mean there aren't pedophiles around.

Vanessa clearly didn’t watch the Madeline McCann documentary on Netflix.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think kc is smarter than that. I’m hoping they took turns watching the girls while they got ready and the only reason they were out there unsupervised was because it was Vanessa’s turn to watch them and she had to go inside to grab the camera to start vlogging. (Of course, this is the best case scenario..idk how long they were left outside alone in the pool). And I sure as hell hope they didn’t leave them out there for the next door guests to keep an eye on since she mentioned the girls had made friends in the pool..
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:11 pm Did you guys notice her recommended videos yt was showing on her insta story? Quite a few pregnancy announcement vids Image my recommended vids are usually very on point with what I’ve been watching.....

She’s denying it.. 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:I think kc is smarter than that. I’m hoping they took turns watching the girls while they got ready and the only reason they were out there unsupervised was because it was Vanessa’s turn to watch them and she had to go inside to grab the camera to start vlogging. (Of course, this is the best case scenario..idk how long they were left outside alone in the pool). And I sure as hell hope they didn’t leave them out there for the next door guests to keep an eye on since she mentioned the girls had made friends in the pool..
There is no best case scenario when it comes to Vanessa, I don’t ever give her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the safety of children/animals. This is the same girl that left Charlie in the car alone while she took Lily inside her school and also left Benny alone in the the car all day that one weekend they went house hunting.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Dumbledore wrote:

She’s denying it.. Image
I wonder if she’ll TTC once they’re settled in the new house. Desperate Dani getting knocked up (and some even speculating Britney is again lolll) probs is making her want another

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:

She’s denying it.. Image
I wonder if she’ll TTC once they’re settled in the new house. Desperate Dani getting knocked up (and some even speculating Britney is again lolll) probs is making her want another

She needs to be spayed seriously she has NO BUSINESS getting pregnant...ever!!
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Weird to me she was looking up abortion procedures... I wonder why?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow you guys are good, I didn’t even catch that! Why thee fuck is she watching abortion/adoption videos...guess her little isn’t working so well. I also remember her saying a long time ago that she would adopt....listen if anybody needs to be adopted it’s those kids of hers that she constantly ignores. I honestly don’t even know how David has sex with her
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:19 pm Weird to me she was looking up abortion procedures... I wonder why?
It's kinda a hot topic right now, she might have just been interested 🤷‍♀️

Return to “2011teenagemom”