2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by RottieMama »

Time for a new thread!! FINALLY!! Comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” will be selected! ImageImage

I just caught up on a few of her recent vlogs. Seriously, W T F!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 502db1.jpg[/IMG]

Few thoughts:

How does she leave her house looking like that? Then, she puts it up on the internet? Image Image Honestly tho, I wish I had her confidence!

I love when she refers to herself as an “influencer.” Girl, you do not influence ANYONE! Image

In her vlog about nothing fitting, how in the fck can she say that LAST year was “HER” year to focus on herself. Doesn’t she mean EVERY year? KC has pretty much raised those kids the last year and a half. The ONLY time she had to play “parent,” was after KC got off (kids were in bed) and on the weekends. That’s it! Also, I love how she totally glosses over the fact that she took DIET PILLS to lose all that weight. She went to the gym occasionally, but she put in all this work like she claims to have done.

The last vlog she uploaded was all about her drive home to VA. She didn’t close out the day before (what else is new) bc she claimed to have cleaned all night. Thing is, she didn’t mention a “fly infestation” once. Why? Wouldn’t she have hyped up the vlog with a “omg! You have NO IDEA what I came home to.” But...she didn’t! I guess we’ll find out if she EVER uploads the footage.

Trust me, I HATE flies! If I had more than 10 in my house at once, I would be calling it an “infestation” too, but I wonder if the flies came in after they got home. Like someone else said, they probably never pick up the shit in their yard, and that is a breeding ground for flies. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they had raw meat or an overflowing trashcan. A few weeks ago, she posted a story to IG and there was 2-3 FULL trash bags sitting by her front door. Are they that lazy they couldn’t walk them to the outside trashcan?

David is lazy AF, but he also works a full time job providing for his family. Her ONLY job is taking care of her kids. That doesn’t give David an excuse, but it also makes sense if he’s working long hours- last thing he wants to do is pickup after his trashy wife’s 4 pets.

Btw, why couldn’t Benny going to Charlotte? Isn’t that HER dog?? Ffs isn’t he only 10-11 yrs old? That is not “old” for a small breed dog. He very well may be around another 5-7 years.

She’s a shitty mom. A shitty pet owner. She looks like shit. And I bet she smells like SHIT too. No shock her house is covered in bugs. Gosh, I feel so fn bad for those kids. And the pets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She influences people to NOT be like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Nona took the kids to her apt every weekend. Remember all the partying Vanessa did with kc and her cousin? She was wildin’! On the very rare occasion Nona didn’t take them, Vanessa would hop on IG and moan. Moan about how she’s home with the kids, moan about how she’s missing David, moan about everything to make people feel sorry for her even though she had mountains of help.

As for the flies, I think she came home to the infestation. She sounded very passive aggressive on IG stories (the day of) talking about how she just drove for 6 hours and had to come home and clean all day because David doesn’t clean. I think she was initially embarrassed by the flies and thought if she cleaned they would go away. When they didn’t, I guess she decided to vlog it as “another problem with the house” instead of a sanitation issue.

She said she didn’t take Benny because it was her first time driving alone to NC without another adult to help with the kids and she thought taking both dogs would be too much. Zoe is in still potty training so she wanted to take her and she trusts Benny to hold it while David is at work. Usually David meets up with them in NC, but not this time so that’s why she left Benny, because David would be there to watch him.

But I guess we’ll see what she says in the vlog. Not that she’s entirely truthful anyway..
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

She posted a story on IG complaining about how Hurricane Dorian might hit them as a category 2 on Friday. A video showing the storm’s path and captioned like: where we live, not even 15 minutes from the beach. can someone tell Dorian to take a hard right so we can go back to our normal lives.

Like sure Vanessa. We’ll all do that just for YOU. Not for the people in FL who are looking to be hit by Dorian while he’s still category 4 and could be quite devastating. I don’t know, I know it’s still scary but her post really bothered me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

rottiemama wrote:Time for a new thread!! FINALLY!! Comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” will be selected! ImageImage

I just caught up on a few of her recent vlogs. Seriously, W T F!

Few thoughts:

How does she leave her house looking like that? Then, she puts it up on the internet? Image Image Honestly tho, I wish I had her confidence!

I love when she refers to herself as an “influencer.” Girl, you do not influence ANYONE! Image

In her vlog about nothing fitting, how in the fck can she say that LAST year was “HER” year to focus on herself. Doesn’t she mean EVERY year? KC has pretty much raised those kids the last year and a half. The ONLY time she had to play “parent,” was after KC got off (kids were in bed) and on the weekends. That’s it! Also, I love how she totally glosses over the fact that she took DIET PILLS to lose all that weight. She went to the gym occasionally, but she put in all this work like she claims to have done.

The last vlog she uploaded was all about her drive home to VA. She didn’t close out the day before (what else is new) bc she claimed to have cleaned all night. Thing is, she didn’t mention a “fly infestation” once. Why? Wouldn’t she have hyped up the vlog with a “omg! You have NO IDEA what I came home to.” But...she didn’t! I guess we’ll find out if she EVER uploads the footage.

Trust me, I HATE flies! If I had more than 10 in my house at once, I would be calling it an “infestation” too, but I wonder if the flies came in after they got home. Like someone else said, they probably never pick up the shit in their yard, and that is a breeding ground for flies. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they had raw meat or an overflowing trashcan. A few weeks ago, she posted a story to IG and there was 2-3 FULL trash bags sitting by her front door. Are they that lazy they couldn’t walk them to the outside trashcan?

David is lazy AF, but he also works a full time job providing for his family. Her ONLY job is taking care of her kids. That doesn’t give David an excuse, but it also makes sense if he’s working long hours- last thing he wants to do is pickup after his trashy wife’s 4 pets.

Btw, why couldn’t Benny going to Charlotte? Isn’t that HER dog?? Ffs isn’t he only 10-11 yrs old? That is not “old” for a small breed dog. He very well may be around another 5-7 years.

She’s a shitty mom. A shitty pet owner. She looks like shit. And I bet she smells like SHIT too. No shock her house is covered in bugs. Gosh, I feel so fn bad for those kids. And the pets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Working full time isn’t an excuse not to clean...wtf?!

Millions of single mothers work 40+ hours a week, come home to cook, clean, do laundry and parent their kids all by themselves with no help and no problem. There’s absolutely NO reason why in 2 weeks he couldn’t have cleaned up after himself especially when he had no kids to take care. David is a sorry excuse of a man and no amount of providing and working excuse that behavior.
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

chs6213 wrote:She posted a story on IG complaining about how Hurricane Dorian might hit them as a category 2 on Friday. A video showing the storm’s path and captioned like: where we live, not even 15 minutes from the beach. can someone tell Dorian to take a hard right so we can go back to our normal lives.

Like sure Vanessa. We’ll all do that just for YOU. Not for the people in FL who are looking to be hit by Dorian while he’s still category 4 and could be quite devastating. I don’t know, I know it’s still scary but her post really bothered me.

My thoughts exactly!! Category 2 means she will get rain and maybe some wind. It will have slowed wayyyy down. The worst thing that could happen to them is that they lose power for a couple hours. You know she’s going to milk this one.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

AcaBetic99 wrote:
chs6213 wrote:She posted a story on IG complaining about how Hurricane Dorian might hit them as a category 2 on Friday. A video showing the storm’s path and captioned like: where we live, not even 15 minutes from the beach. can someone tell Dorian to take a hard right so we can go back to our normal lives.

My thoughts exactly!! Category 2 means she will get rain and maybe some wind. It will have slowed wayyyy down. The worst thing that could happen to them is that they lose power for a couple hours. You know she’s going to milk this one.

If it stays the way it is now, she may get some slight wind and rain but nothing really major. They're saying VA Beach might get a decent storm but that's about an hour from her.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

God i can’t believe they moved in May and her as a “SAHM” is just now unboxing shit from her room. She could’ve literally unboxed shit after the kids went to bed or while KC was still there for freaking 3 months.

Then the military packed a box with a laundry basket full of clothes like seriously how pathetic is Vanessa? She knew that they would box up shit as is Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 25ecb4.jpg[/IMG]
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I know someone that forgot to take their trash out before the military moved them and they put the trash can full of trash in a box and packed it lol

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

She spent $50 on a lunchbox for Lily. Wtf. Lily will outgrow that lunchbox in a year or two max. That is a lunchbox for kindergarten. Not practical at all to purchase for a second grader. She just has to act like she’s rich.

MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

We’re not military but my husband is a police officer and we move all over Canada. We moved the same time she did and had everything unpacked and put away in 2 days with 3 kids under 4. She’s so fucking lazy it’s unbelievable. I could never go to bed every night looking at boxes. But she’s just been so so busy doing vlogust so no wonder she didn’t get around to doing it until now

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Guesses on what her very important video is that is supposed to start very important conversations?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lagenialester wrote:Guesses on what her very important video is that is supposed to start very important conversations?
My guess is something to do with Nona’s inheritance or something equally as irrelevant to her actual life.

This chick doesn’t know what real problems/struggles are, her entire time being a “mother” she’s never had to struggle with working, money, childcare or a place to live. Vanessa doesn’t care about anything but looking well off so when she says..iT wAs vErY hArD fOr mE tO fILm...I immediately already know it’s gonna be something pointless.

Whatever it is it will be anticlimactic and 1st-world-problems af.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

She didn't even mention the fly problem! It would be nice to see more of the kids in the vlogs but I guess it IS the Vanessa show.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

True story: I had a friend PCSing back to the mainland, she couldn't find her cat and the whole house was already packed. She assumed it ran away, so she didn't think much of it. (It liked being outdoors more since Hawaii almost always has nice weather) Flash forward to them going to their new duty station, THEY PACKED THE CAT IN THE DRYER. It must have been laying in there and no body noticed. It was dead. It was disturbing.

Anyway, David should help. I'm not saying my husband is the best, but if I'm overwhelmed, or if I'm leaving back home for a few days, I always come home to a clean house. Always. I usually do all the work so when he has time he picks up some chores for me since I am a SAHM. I can't bare to watch them anymore. For someone who missed her husband so much, she sure does complain and avoid him as much as possible. My husband is almost done with his deployment and I'm so ready to have him back. 😭😭
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tieruhhlynn wrote:True story: I had a friend PCSing back to the mainland, she couldn't find her cat and the whole house was already packed. She assumed it ran away, so she didn't think much of it. (It liked being outdoors more since Hawaii almost always has nice weather) Flash forward to them going to their new duty station, THEY PACKED THE CAT IN THE DRYER. It must have been laying in there and no body noticed. It was dead. It was disturbing.

Anyway, David should help. I'm not saying my husband is the best, but if I'm overwhelmed, or if I'm leaving back home for a few days, I always come home to a clean house. Always. I usually do all the work so when he has time he picks up some chores for me since I am a SAHM. I can't bare to watch them anymore. For someone who missed her husband so much, she sure does complain and avoid him as much as possible. My husband is almost done with his deployment and I'm so ready to have him back. ImageImage
Omg that’s horribleImageImageImage
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

lagenialester wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:27 pm Guesses on what her very important video is that is supposed to start very important conversations?
I think it’s going to be about mental health/anxiety. She made a video about it a couple years ago but with kc leaving and the problems with the house, I have a feeling she is cracking. I just hope she is honest and doesn’t BS and lie. Ideally, she would address how it causes her to pick her skin and hair and how she will go back to therapy now that both kids will be in school/daycare. (Not that she didn’t have all the time in the world before, but she chose to ignore her issues instead of seeking professional help. She just pawned off her kids because she blamed them for her stress).
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Yeah, I don’t want ANYONE thinking I was defending David. Not at all! He is lazy af!! But, that’s what Vanessa gets for baby trapping a rich, spoiled, mama’s boy! His mom wiped his ass until he moved in with V, and now she is STILL wiping BOTH of their asses. If his parents made him man up, they probably wouldn’t be funding their over budget, lavish lifestyle.

The only thing I was saying about David being the bread winner is my husband works 60+ hrs a week. We both do the cleaning, but I do a lot of the deep cleaning bc I have more time. And, I enjoy it. (I also don’t like the way he does things bc I have some mild ocd/control issues. ) Obviously David doesn’t do shit, just look at their yard! Have they mowed once since they’ve moved in? I’m just curious what the house looked like when she left. Were there dishes in the sink? Cat box overflowing? Dog shit on the floor? I just don’t understand how much mess one person could make in 2 weeks. I’m sure David ate out every meal. Did he not take the trash out? You would think the Air Force would have taught him some basic life skills that his momma did for him.

Again, it’s her fault for marrying a momma’s boy. It’s also her fault for getting another dog when she already had 3 pets, and she gave away 5 Guinea Pigs. I wonder if she’s making this big “woe is me” so David’s parents hire them a maid? “Oh no, Vanessa won’t bring our grandkids bc our lazy pos son won’t clean. Guess we have to hire them a housekeeper!” She’s always looking for those handouts. I’m actually dying to hear David’s side of things. How he really feels about her, that house he didn’t want, and all those fn pets!

Also, single parents are in a class of their own! I was raised by a single dad who worked 50+ hours a week, but still had time to cook, clean, take my bro to baseball, and me to Girl Scouts. My mom walked out when I was 6 mo and I still haven’t met her. My dad and all single parents are superheroes! That’s one of the reasons I have zero empathy for V and her countless excuses. You would think someone that watched her mom struggle and work her ass off, would have a little bit of a better work ethic, but she was obviously just as spoiled as David. Maybe not financially, but Nona def spoiled her too!

If I have to hear her say “LiTeRaLlY oBsEsSeD” one more time, I might lose it! And pointing her fat fingers!! I thought that lunchbox was an ad, she paid FIFTY dollars for that thing?? Does it make Lily’s lunch too? Ffs, talk about wasting money! Thank goodness for RiCh InLaWs!!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She should have hired a cleaner before she came home.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I just watched her vlog and holy crap her house is disgusting. I’m willing to bet they sleep in that guest room instead of their own bedroom. No way they can sleep in their bed with all that shit in it and those mountain of boxes she has yet to unpack.

Return to “2011teenagemom”