2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Just wanted to add that Vanessa left her cart sitting in the parking lot at the pet store. That's a huge pet peeve of mine.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:44 pm God Vanessa is such a horrible pet owner, the blatant favoritism she has with the new dog & clearly teaching her kids to have is just pathetic. Benny is just there existing while everyone drools and plays with Zoey is so sad. Then she’s there potty training this damn dog but can’t potty train her damn kid.

The cherry on top is that she was home all day doing nothing and gets fast food for the kids for no reason.
Well, she did the same thing when she had Charlie... favorited him over Lilly. So, she's a consistent rude arse biss. Out with the old, in with the new.

She didn't get the fast food for nothing.. I mean, come on... her food baby needed some greasy, unhealthy, calories!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Soooo Vanessa needs help caring for her kids 24/7 but she can raise and care for a dog?!? Like what?!?!?

I’m lost. You have someone watching your kids while you are HOME... because you can’t do it alone.... but decided to add a huge puppy?!?!

Seriously if I was ready for a dog I would let go of the nanny and THEN get a dog....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

flightlessbird wrote:"all dogs need homes" you're giving money to a person who doesn't give a fuck about the dog, they only care about the money and giving them another excuse to breed more dogs to make more money. Wtf

Also what the fuck is wrong with Vanessa's face and moustache

Lily was in the background staring like wow, my mom talks to her camera and she won't even talk to me
This!!! I think people should ALWAYS adopt a pet at their local shelter, period. But, if you're like vanessa and you "haAAAvVVe" to have a purebred or designer breed and you insist on going to a breeder.... at least go to a CKC/AKC registered one that actually know wtf they're doing and not just getting two random pups together to make babies with no knowledge of the parents medical or temperament background!!!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

So glad she got that sponsor so she could finally get around to uploading :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Dumbledore wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:24 pm So glad she got that sponsor so she could finally get around to uploading :?
I was thinking, so that she could finally get around to bathing...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Amelia322 wrote:Soooo Vanessa needs help caring for her kids 24/7 but she can raise and care for a dog?!? Like what?!?!?

I’m lost. You have someone watching your kids while you are HOME... because you can’t do it alone.... but decided to add a huge puppy?!?!

Seriously if I was ready for a dog I would let go of the nanny and THEN get a dog....

That and the fact that this breed of dog doesn’t just get big...it gets HUGE is the kicker. I cannot wait to see this gigantic ass dog, bigger than the kids walking around breaking shit and barking loudly.

I honesty don’t even think she knew what kinda dog it was till AFTER she got it. Vanessa is an uneducated buffoon, I doubt she looked up “Great Pyrenees”, knew how big it would get & said “this is what I want”. Whoever she purchased this dog from saw her coming a mile away cz I know Vanessas dumb ass saw how cute and little she was and just assumed it would just get a little bit bigger.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She photoshopped the scab off Charlie’s face for the IG ad.. I would feel so bad photoshopping my kid.

Why not just do the ad yourself and photoshop your own scabs off and leave the kids out of your money grubbing ways?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, love how kc is bathing the human child while Vanessa only concerns herself with the dog.

Vanessa creepily recording..as per usual.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

badenglisch wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ed53b5.jpg[/IMG]

The comments on her new video are rolling in early.

If she would have adopted her from a shelter she sure as shit would have mentioned it so she could collect on all the ass pats Image but good for you V, justifying yet another impulse purchase. Next thing you know, we'll be hearing about how matted that poor dog's fur is since you know full well she won't be keeping up with the grooming.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
If she bought this puppy anywhere other than a pet store, she would have said it by now. She’s deflecting, just like she and Britney always do so that they can say they never lied. I do not for one second believe she researched a breeder or even just happened upon a breeder of this uncommon of a dog. I can not even fathom an idea of how Vanessa could ever believe this dog is well suited for her family and life. She saw a fluffy white dog at a pet store, googled it, and thought she could be this quirky interesting girl with a unique dog. She has herself an unvaccinated 7 week old puppy I’m positive is so inbred that it will cost Vanessa thousands of dollars in vet bills if she actually takes care of her. If this dog lives to be three years old, I will be shocked.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

megangold27 wrote:
badenglisch wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ed53b5.jpg[/IMG]

The comments on her new video are rolling in early.

If she would have adopted her from a shelter she sure as shit would have mentioned it so she could collect on all the ass pats Image but good for you V, justifying yet another impulse purchase. Next thing you know, we'll be hearing about how matted that poor dog's fur is since you know full well she won't be keeping up with the grooming.

If she bought this puppy anywhere other than a pet store, she would have said it by now. She’s deflecting, just like she and Britney always do so that they can say they never lied. I do not for one second believe she researched a breeder or even just happened upon a breeder of this uncommon of a dog. I can not even fathom an idea of how Vanessa could ever believe this dog is well suited for her family and life. She saw a fluffy white dog at a pet store, googled it, and thought she could be this quirky interesting girl with a unique dog. She has herself an unvaccinated 7 week old puppy I’m positive is so inbred that it will cost Vanessa thousands of dollars in vet bills if she actually takes care of her. If this dog lives to be three years old, I will be shocked.

Her dumbass in that same comment thread replied that spaying dogs before 6 months is illegal ImageImageImage

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a6faaa.jpg[/IMG]
ImageImageImage

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

CurlyQ121 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:11 am //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a6faaa.jpg
ImageImageImage

lol I saw that comment, but no reply yet at the time. How does it take SO long, to take away a pacifier? You take it away... and you don't give in. The child is going to whine and cry and maybe not sleep awhile... but, you don't give in.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:11 am
ImageImageImage

He literally has it in his mouth when they walk into the pet store in the video this comment is on?? What is she talking about???
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Why is she adamant about Benny being HER dog and ONLY HERS? It’s so... odd? Are the kids not allowed to play with Benny or something? I just don’t understand the point of it
littleme418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littleme418 »

My second daughter took a pacifier at night to sleep. When we decided to get rid of it, we took her to build a bear and had her pick a stuffed animal to put it in. She never looked back

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:11 am //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a6faaa.jpg
ImageImageImage

lol I saw that comment, but no reply yet at the time. How does it take SO long, to take away a pacifier? You take it away... and you don't give in. The child is going to whine and cry and maybe not sleep awhile... but, you don't give in.
Exactly, I thought it would be hard but when I took away my sons binky he only whined for two nights, he didn’t even cry. I don’t know how the hell shes a SAHM, has 2 other grown adult with her at ALL TIMES and Charlie is STILL not potty trained, weaned off the binky or anything else. Can KC please leave already, can that dog grow up already cz I’m here for the shitshow.

Also I know it’s not the same pattern but holy fuck this bitch really copied Nolan’s old room decor for Charlie’s room now lmfaoOooo. She copied his nursery down to a T off that one youtuber...now thisImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 923166.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 00aaa6.jpg[/IMG]

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Why is she adamant about Benny being HER dog and ONLY HERS? It’s so... odd? Are the kids not allowed to play with Benny or something? I just don’t understand the point of it

To justify her need for another dog in that scabbed and scrambled head of hers.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I find it absolutely strange her "Benny is mine." As if no one else pets Benny, cuddles him or acknowledges his presence. She is so damn stupid.

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Vanessa reminds me of Catelynn from Teen Mom. When Catelynn is doing bad (really depressed). Sitting on the couch all day, not taking care of oneself, and impulse animal purchases( catelynn's pig anyone?) Speaking of animal impulse purchases..where are Vanessa's guinea pigs? I didn't see them in the living room. Did she say she got rid of them?

Return to “2011teenagemom”