2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by Dumbledore »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:52 am What happened to the leather sectional they had? The one that would have worked in that room perfectly.
They were tossed in her garage last time she showed herself “clearing it out”. She said she was going to get rid of them because they were too big for that living room. Idk if she sold them or still has them there. I don’t think she even checked to see if they would work in that space. She wanted her white couch to go with her gray/white theme.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

131618 wrote:"It looks like a therapists couch, maybe that's why I don't like it. I hated therapy"

.... find a new one then girl cuz you need it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Did you see David’s face when she said that? I think she’s lying about going to therapy. https://media.giphy.com/media/xkc4X5qZnoXoQ/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Dumbledore wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:52 am What happened to the leather sectional they had? The one that would have worked in that room perfectly.
They were tossed in her garage last time she showed herself “clearing it out”. She said she was going to get rid of them because they were too big for that living room. Idk if she sold them or still has them there. I don’t think she even checked to see if they would work in that space. She wanted her white couch to go with her gray/white theme.
"Too big" = an excuse to buy a new white couch in an attempt to replicate Britney's ice palace. White and gray theme? What's with these dumbasses going with a totally sterile looking interior? I hope her 2 huge dogs make those couches dirty as hell.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

badenglisch wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:21 pm
Dumbledore wrote:
"Too big" = an excuse to buy a new white couch in an attempt to replicate Britney's ice palace. White and gray theme? What's with these dumbasses going with a totally sterile looking interior? I hope her 2 huge dogs make those couches dirty as hell.

With all of the animals they have, along with having kids, those couches will definitely get dirty.

The copying Britney thing is weird and pathetic.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Bambi_ wrote:
131618 wrote:"It looks like a therapists couch, maybe that's why I don't like it. I hated therapy"

.... find a new one then girl cuz you need it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Did you see David’s face when she said that? I think she’s lying about going to therapy. https://media.giphy.com/media/xkc4X5qZnoXoQ/giphy.gif

I never believed for a second that she actually tried therapy. Vanessa lies as easily as she breathes. She’s such a compulsive liar, she probably starts to believe her own lies

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Fuckin barbie dream house... knew it. I bet Brit got her one for free since mattel won't sponsor her lazy ass

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! ImageImageImageImage

2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”