2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Why the fuck has her brand new build house had $10,000 in damage already. Wtf. Also why the fuck did I just dow load tiktok to watch her nasty ass. It's so cringy. She makes tiktok that a friendless weirdo young teen would make. Shes not right in the head
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

That house is fucked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 pm
torilynn2013 wrote:Is it just me or do normal people visit a laundromat when their washer/dryer is broken?

She clearly just wants attention, she can easily go to a laundromat while the kids are in school smfh. “She can’t wait til Friday” because she has no clean clothes because her lazy ass probably had a shit ton of laundry she didn’t do before she drove to NC last week. Then she gets back home & still doesn’t bother doing it until her washer gets messed up & now she has a sink/tub full of clothes mixing it with a spoon like a moron.

Also according to Dani, Vanessa will be filming her birth vlog. So Vanessa is planning yet another unnecessary trip to NC later this month, so who are the kids staying with?
Vanessa is not very bright. I bet it never even occurred to her. She’d buy everyone a new wardrobe before doing something practical like going to a laundromat (except that she saves her YT pennies for rae Dunn).

I’d love to see david handle the kids on his own for a couple of days! Hahaha but she will most likely take the kids with her and dump them on Nona to play photographer for Dani. How annoying for the kids, being stuck in the car for 6 hours at a time SO FREQUENTLY and for nothing fun for them! It’s not like a road trip vacation. They get to see Nona but mainly just sit around in the apartment watching tv while Vanessa visits her fake friends and gets a vacation from her responsibilities.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

So if she has friends why didn’t she use their washers/dryers? Ya know bc she’s too good to use a laundromat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

quietmouse wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:46 pm So if she has friends why didn’t she use their washers/dryers? Ya know bc she’s too good to use a laundromat.

That's really weird to me, she's fine with not showering/brushing her teeth but will not go to a laundromat (makes a lot of sense :? ) I love the laundromat, you can get everything washed and folded right there.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

thenightowl wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:15 pm
quietmouse wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:46 pm So if she has friends why didn’t she use their washers/dryers? Ya know bc she’s too good to use a laundromat.

That's really weird to me, she's fine with not showering/brushing her teeth but will not go to a laundromat (makes a lot of sense :? ) I love the laundromat, you can get everything washed and folded right there.
She's so lazy.😆
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Imagine spending $100+ on blind bags just to open them up by yourself for TikTokImage. She could’ve at least gotten Lily involved, I’m sure she would’ve loved itImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... c5a235.png[/IMG]
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Imagine spending $100+ on blind bags just to open them up by yourself for TikTokImage. She could’ve at least gotten Lily involved, I’m sure she would’ve loved itImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... c5a235.png[/IMG]
What the actual fucking fuck

See something really is wrong with her

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by lagenialester »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Imagine spending $100+ on blind bags just to open them up by yourself for TikTokImage. She could’ve at least gotten Lily involved, I’m sure she would’ve loved itImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... c5a235.png[/IMG]
That is disgusting. I feel like any little girl would be crushed if they found out their mom bought a bunch of little blind bags and opened them without her. Wtf is her deal?
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

lagenialester wrote:
That is disgusting. I feel like any little girl would be crushed if they found out their mom bought a bunch of little blind bags and opened them without her. Wtf is her deal?
Plus what kind of mother wouldn't want to do it with their kids? You are excited to see them be excited! Not vanessa? Ok

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

quietmouse wrote:So if she has friends why didn’t she use their washers/dryers? Ya know bc she’s too good to use a laundromat.

She said she “feels weird” using someone else’s washer and dryer, and that’s also why she won’t go to the laundromat. So she’d rather have stinky clothes than use someone else’s machine. Sure...

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

With the things Vanessa does, and the way she acts, I don’t think she had many friends growing up.

You can see this with the way she clung to KC, and how she kept her around for a long time.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:34 am With the things Vanessa does, and the way she acts, I don’t think she had many friends growing up.

You can see this with the way she clung to KC, and how she kept her around for a long time.
She didn’t. She was always the weird kid in school and even now as an adult she does things just to look cool. Like spending all this money on useless toys for herself to open on tiktok just to get views among preteens.

Watch her draw my life if you want to hear how weird and lonely she was growing up. David was going off to college and she decided to get knocked up to keep him around because she can’t let anyone go. I’m surprised kc escaped her clutches 😂
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

So is she just moving over to tiktok now? She hasn’t posted a video in a month and she hasn’t posted a picture of her kids on Instagram since Halloween.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

So this 27(?) Year old mother of two now spends her free time buying children's toys of mini household products and opening them on tiktok without either of her kids. She could make this a youtube series and at least make money off of it, which would be just as weird cause she still wouldn't include her kids but at least it would be more productive. Shes spent over $100 buying these kids toys. And she just makes tiktok. There's something really wrong with her, its beyond odd
hahehihohu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hahehihohu »

This is an abrupt topic change but I just found out that both of David's parents are registered Democrats. I always assumed they were conservative! Has Vanessa or David ever said anything political?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

hahehihohu wrote:This is an abrupt topic change but I just found out that both of David's parents are registered Democrats. I always assumed they were conservative! Has Vanessa or David ever said anything political?
Not that I can recall.... they've been surprisingly good about keeping that hidden lol

What made you think they were conservatives?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I feel like I remember someone sharing a fb status screenshot of Vanessa saying that black people need to stop complaining about slavery because the Irish were slaves too and they’re not complaining. Or maybe it was one of those memes she shared. But I feel like it was always assumed here that Vanessa tried to lean more conservative cause her in laws were and she wanted them to like her. Interesting to know they are not, or maybe they switched parties?

hahehihohu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hahehihohu »

131618 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:37 pm
hahehihohu wrote:This is an abrupt topic change but I just found out that both of David's parents are registered Democrats. I always assumed they were conservative! Has Vanessa or David ever said anything political?
Not that I can recall.... they've been surprisingly good about keeping that hidden lol

What made you think they were conservatives?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wealthy, white family in a Southern state with a son in ROTC just made me assume conservative.

Return to “2011teenagemom”