2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I don’t care if I get hate for this but Vanessa can kick rocks, she thinks because she deleted videos that’s she’s good?? Lily or her friends/coworkers can still search and see conversations and screenshots of what she’s said/done/posted.

She’s giving her props but she doesn’t deserve any IMO
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Just watched Crystal balls video. She doesn’t know about anything. She should look into her would make a good video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

KatiejOy is a fucking whack job, she is now defending britneyandbaby. She has no idea what she is talking about at any given time, when she reads messages or tweets etc from youutbers she cant even read the sentence properly.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t think anyone should be making any video on Britney or Vanessa unless they’ve been actively following them for years meaning “one of us”. Not saying one of us should do it but someone like us that has been following everything and knows everything should be making a video about them. Unless you’re an active follower there’s no way you will know every little thing.

I was excited sl04n was gonna make a video because I actually thought he followed her life but come to find out he didn’t. I appreciate him trying but like I said only an active follower can make a well informed video on Britney with real proof and knowledge of her.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Screenshot_20200705-184055.jpg
Vanessa's teeth are looking nice and white compared to David's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fawnin
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Fawnin »

Is this not the same girl who was "committed to the cause" of standing with Black people not even one month ago? She's now celebrating the 4th of July and defending her right to, while adding some silly blm hashtag at the end, as if it makes a difference??

Someone confronted her in her comments, about the fact that the government, the president, the entire system is racist, MILLIONS of people aren't free in the 'land of the free', and black people were still slaves on the date that she was celebrating the anniversary of. Having pride for and celebrating a country that repeatedly destroys the lives of people of color, who you apparently stand in solidarity with, seems extremely hypocritical. And instead of doing some research and learning why you can't say black lives matter and then turn around and celebrate the 4th, she fought with them, and then made an entire story about how she can do what she wants 'because she will hardly get to see her husband for a long time'. Uhm….you can have a nice day with your husband without celebrating a country that you supposedly don't support the structure off. You can celebrate your marriage or go to the beach or do ANYTHING that isn't dressing up in red white and blue and cheering for a country that is systematically destroying families, imprisoning people, murdering people, etc.

Then she finishes her rant about her right to celebrate it by saying "I told you guys where I stand with the black lives matter thing! and I still do!" but sorry, if you've actually been doing any research at all you would NOT be celebrating the 4th. But you did no research at all, you just reposted a bunch of tik toks and tried to make it look like you cared because caring was trendy. And she ads "maybe if David wasn't being deployed this year, i'd feel differently" OOHHHHHHH SORRY. BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND IS GOING TO BE AWAY FOR A FEW MONTHS, YOU GET TO CHOOSE WETHER OR NOT YOU STAND FOR OR AGAINST RACISM. I forgot that it worked that way.

I guess believing your country is doing wrong by people is only for other times, but if it's a holiday or your husband is being deployed, you can forget all of the wrong doings and celebrate. And post some stupid meaningless hashtag at the end of your rant.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow Vanessa is really going on another one of her unnecessary rants right now.

She’s like “technically I’m hispanic” no bitch YOU ARE HISPANIC, you’re just a white washed hispanic that thinks because your skin tone happens to be light that you can relate to white ppl but you fucking can’t. Your mother is a HISPANIC woman that struggled to take care of you your entire life. You NEVER had any “privilege” until you got pregnant by a white guy with a rich family & had mixed white kids, so now you think you have can stomp your ass around like a rich privileged white girl. Just because you can pass as another race to SOME people doesn’t mean you identify with them or their struggles. I’m a hispanic but if could pass for white I would NEVER claim to have privilege or even speak on it.

Vanessa is so clearly ashamed to be a hispanic person, it’s honestly embarrassing and pathetic.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im sorry but what? If Vanessa had gone and said she was Hispanic and understood what people of color were going through you guys would come for her so hard! She is admitting that even though she is Hispanic she has never had to endure people treating her a certain way or making assumptions based on the color of her skin. I am honestly so confused why you are mad at her. She "relates to white people" because she has never endured racism. If her family has that still isnt the same as dealing with it yourself, it comes with hardships sure but it is not the same. For all intents and purposes she is a rich privledged white girl.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yeah her rant about going overboard to celebrate the 4th of July without any guilt because David is being deployed “soon” and “for a long time” was BS. Soo she would totally not celebrate it if David was gone but since he’s there she’s making the most of it? Sooooo her opinions on things change depending on if she has plans or not? If David wasn’t home she’d be too sad and depressed to celebrate it and claim she was doing it in solidarity with BLM.

She’s right about having privilege as a white passing Hispanic person though. Im glad she acknowledged it. She clearly enjoys the privilege of marrying into a wealthy White family.
Fawnin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fawnin »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:05 pm Wow Vanessa is really going on another one of her unnecessary rants right now.

She’s like “technically I’m hispanic” no bitch YOU ARE HISPANIC, you’re just a white washed hispanic that thinks because your skin tone happens to be light that you can relate to white ppl but you fucking can’t. Your mother is a HISPANIC woman that struggled to take care of you your entire life. You NEVER had any “privilege” until you got pregnant by a white guy with a rich family & had mixed white kids, so now you think you have can stomp your ass around like a rich privileged white girl. Just because you can pass as another race to SOME people doesn’t mean you identify with them or their struggles. I’m a hispanic but if could pass for white I would NEVER claim to have privilege or even speak on it.

Vanessa is so clearly ashamed to be a hispanic person, it’s honestly embarrassing and pathetic.
she may be ashamed to be Hispanic but you don't understand the concept of white privilege if you don't think she has it. it's correct for her to say she has white privilege and it has NOTHING to do with marrying david. white privilege is simply not having trouble specific to the color of your skin because you appear white. anyone can have white privilege, as long as they appear white. it means they may still have trouble, still be poor, or be rich, still live in a bad neighbourhood, or a good one...but the troubles they have DON'T have to do with the color of their skin, because they are seen as white. that you said "rich privileged white girl" means you don't understand what the actual term "white privilege" means at all. because it has nothing to do with being rich.

I have no idea what you look like, and you may have had a great number of obstacles growing up because you are Hispanic and the US is absolutely horrible for many Hispanic people too. but if you look white, you still have white privilege. hope that cleared it up.
Fawnin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fawnin »

Dumbledore wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:41 pm Yeah her rant about going overboard to celebrate the 4th of July without any guilt because David is being deployed “soon” and “for a long time” was BS. Soo she would totally not celebrate it if David was gone but since he’s there she’s making the most of it? Sooooo her opinions on things change depending on if she has plans or not? If David wasn’t home she’d be too sad and depressed to celebrate it and claim she was doing it in solidarity with BLM.
Yeah the whole rant was just a way to backtrack on the fact that she's literally admitting she never ever cared about POC despite all of her BLM nonsense tiktoks a month ago. but the cherry on top was really the david part for me too. like, you get to choose not to care about black people because your husband is being deployed. ok.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Vanessa is so dang unlikeable it’s ridiculous. Her rants make her like look so dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hate to even say this because it makes me sound like a shallow asshole but I wish she would comb her hair and cover those scabs when going on camera. Normally I dont care and even enjoy when people are real and go on without makeup and I have no issue with imperfect skin, mom buns, embracing your grey etc but damn if she doesnt look like a swamp monster.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I hate to even say this because it makes me sound like a shallow asshole but I wish she would comb her hair and cover those scabs when going on camera. Normally I dont care and even enjoy when people are real and go on without makeup and I have no issue with imperfect skin, mom buns, embracing your grey etc but damn if she doesnt look like a swamp monster.
There's embracing the way you look and there's not caring for yourself. Vanessa doesn't care for herself.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Fawnin wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:05 pm Wow Vanessa is really going on another one of her unnecessary rants right now.

she may be ashamed to be Hispanic but you don't understand the concept of white privilege if you don't think she has it. it's correct for her to say she has white privilege and it has NOTHING to do with marrying david. white privilege is simply not having trouble specific to the color of your skin because you appear white. anyone can have white privilege, as long as they appear white. it means they may still have trouble, still be poor, or be rich, still live in a bad neighbourhood, or a good one...but the troubles they have DON'T have to do with the color of their skin, because they are seen as white. that you said "rich privileged white girl" means you don't understand what the actual term "white privilege" means at all. because it has nothing to do with being rich.

I have no idea what you look like, and you may have had a great number of obstacles growing up because you are Hispanic and the US is absolutely horrible for many Hispanic people too. but if you look white, you still have white privilege. hope that cleared it up.
I get what you’re saying the problem with Vanessa is that she picks and chooses when she wants to use her “privilege”. When she’s around her white friends/family....she’s white and doesn’t know how to pronounce anything in Spanish. When she’s with Dani, she pronounces everything perfectly and sings spanish music in her car.

She’s just annoying to me, I don’t care what I look like I wouldn’t let ppl think I’m another race even if I look it.
Fawnin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fawnin »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:15 am

She’s just annoying to me, I don’t care what I look like I wouldn’t let ppl think I’m another race even if I look it.
okay I understand where you're coming from. you're just angry that she's ashamed of being Hispanic online, and the fact that she mentioned specifically white privilege and not "white passing privilege" annoyed you.

it sucks when people are ashamed of who they are because it tells others (especialy their own/ other children) that their background is something to be ashamed of.

also I guess because of vanessa's rant, kilee went on a whole damn written rant herself over and over and over about why she can still celebrate a country while not liking what happens in it, where she kept saying 'just vote' as if voting is enough and she was patting herself and vanessa on the back for it.
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

I mean I never considered v to be apart of the movement anyway so I’m not surprised. She is perfectly capable of going to a protest and she would’ve posted the shit out of it if she went let’s be real. She would’ve went for pics then left like others, but she couldn’t even do that. She’s just a self centered person and since she isn’t black, and has no black family members it isn’t important to her. I think she was just posting about it bc she wants ppl to remember she still exists. the failed Etsy painting business and rarely posts on YouTube she has to find a way in the limelight another way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Ain't her dad white? Sho she is just as much white as she is Hispanic lol.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

sadie wrote:Ain't her dad white? Sho she is just as much white as she is Hispanic lol.
He's latino

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sadie wrote:Ain't her dad white? Sho she is just as much white as she is Hispanic lol.
Vanessa is NOT white, she’s just white washed herself so much on youtube, so I’m not surprised you think she’s part white. Nona is Peruvian and her father is Mexican, he’s just light skinned and speaks perfect English with no accent.

Vanessa just wishes she was white but she’s not so she had to go for the next best thing and get a white husband and make mixed white kids.

Return to “2011teenagemom”