ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She might not be picking at his face now but she Image was picking at his face when he was a newborn because there’s no way he would’ve been doing that to himself. She’s like “I’m trying to help him”...what’s her definition of helping him...editing his photos to hide the pick marks?!
She’s like it’s a mental problem yet she refuses to go to therapy, so how the hell does she expect to help him?! Maybe if her ugly ass went to therapy while KC was there instead of stomping down the aisle of home goods then her son wouldn’t be picked to death. She’s like nope fuck therapy lemme buy Kim Kardashian body foundation and self tanner to hide her pick marks.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Tekaspn wrote:Zoey is not with them anymore

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk
& the Oscar goes to....? We BEEN KNEW she wasn’t gonna get Zoey back...not because she couldn’t find a place for her but because she didn’t wanna deal with her anymore.

It’s funny that she went on and on about “not being able to find someone to watch Zoey” but when she needed to get rid of her says she “posted in a fb group and that over 100 ppl wanted her”. If that was true then one of those ppl could’ve found someone to watch her for her. She’s like I wouldn’t put her in a kennel because that would break me as if she didn’t keep her in a cage most of the time her damn self...girl goodbye...go potty train your son and go to therapy.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:14 pm

& the Oscar goes to....? We BEEN KNEW she wasn’t gonna get Zoey back...not because she couldn’t find a place for her but because she didn’t wanna deal with her anymore.

It’s funny that went on and on about not being able to find someone to watch Zoey then later says she said that she “posted in a fb group and that over 100 ppl wanted her”. If that was true then she could’ve easily found someone to watch her for her. She’s like I wouldn’t put her in a kennel because that would break me as if she didn’t keep her in a cage most of the time her damn self...girl goodbye...go potty train your son and go to therapy.
Not her blaming the laundry room fire for getting rid of Zoe. Zoe had been on the way out already. She was always in her kennel, they would take Sam out on more walks than the xlarge dog who needs more exercise, it was so obvious they liked Sam better and she was David’s favorite. Vanessa’s dumbass just got zoe because she was impatient and wanted a puppy NOW to go with her new broken down house. That’s why 2-3 months later when the dog she actually wanted (golden retriever) went up for sale she snatched it up even though she already had a puppy. Smh.
I don’t believe there was absolutely nowhere that would rent to her because of her dogs. I think she got her heart set on the boujee Airbnb and decided to use the fire as an excuse to get rid of Zoe. She kept saying she wouldn’t go into the details of the decision yet spoke for 10+ minutes. Just lay it out out there instead of oh bc of the fire and the construction that took 6 months it wasn’t fair to Zoe. No. YOU didn’t want to come back to the house in VA, YOU wanted to stay in NC with Nona and your friends, responsibilities be dammed.

When she said “I messed up, I put all the blame on me”, I thought she was going to take responsibility for causing the fire lmao
And she even says, “I could have tried harder”
So whatever. I hope she learned her lesson and stops hoarding pets when she can’t even properly take care of the ones she has now. I hope Zoe is being taken care of and actually walked and exercised.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:55 pm She might not be picking at his face now but she Image was picking at his face when he was a newborn because there’s no way he would’ve been doing that to himself. She’s like “I’m trying to help him”...what’s her definition of helping him...editing his photos to hide the pick marks?!
She’s like it’s a mental problem yet she refuses to go to therapy, so how the hell does she expect to help him?! Maybe if her ugly ass went to therapy while KC was there instead of stomping down the aisle of home goods then her son wouldn’t be picked to death. She’s like nope fuck therapy lemme buy Kim Kardashian body foundation and self tanner to hide her pick marks.
She’s “trying to find the best ways to help him”...so these past 1-2 years that the picking has gotten really bad she hasn’t actually actively gotten him any help? Useless. How can you see your kids picked face every day and not do something about it? I can’t believe how normal it must be in her house to be bleeding. Like, no big deal! Bleed on the couch, bed whatever! Ugh. I still remember when she did her try on at target with her bloody arms and didn’t end up buying most of the clothes 🤢

The reason she never picked lily was because lily has always had her very own set of very serious medical problems. She knows all eyes are always on lily. Charlie was the healthy one but he was born right before David joined the military when Vanessa’s mental health plummeted. I do think she used to pick at his nose too. Now I don’t think a 4 year old would let her but it’s so normal to him to see picking and pick at himself. It’s probably soothing to him, relieves his anxiety the same way it does V’s. She should help herself find better ways to cope so she can help her son. She’s so frustrating, I don’t know why she doesn’t see it.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Dumbledore wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:14 pm

It’s funny that went on and on about not being able to find someone to watch Zoey then later says she said that she “posted in a fb group and that over 100 ppl wanted her”. If that was true then she could’ve easily found someone to watch her for her. She’s like I wouldn’t put her in a kennel because that would break me as if she didn’t keep her in a cage most of the time her damn self...girl goodbye...go potty train your son and go to therapy.
Not her blaming the laundry room fire for getting rid of Zoe. Zoe had been on the way out already. She was always in her kennel, they would take Sam out on more walks than the xlarge dog who needs more exercise, it was so obvious they liked Sam better and she was David’s favorite. Vanessa’s dumbass just got zoe because she was impatient and wanted a puppy NOW to go with her new broken down house. That’s why 2-3 months later when the dog she actually wanted (golden retriever) went up for sale she snatched it up even though she already had a puppy. Smh.
I don’t believe there was absolutely nowhere that would rent to her because of her dogs. I think she got her heart set on the boujee Airbnb and decided to use the fire as an excuse to get rid of Zoe. She kept saying she wouldn’t go into the details of the decision yet spoke for 10+ minutes. Just lay it out out there instead of oh bc of the fire and the construction that took 6 months it wasn’t fair to Zoe. No. YOU didn’t want to come back to the house in VA, YOU wanted to stay in NC with Nona and your friends, responsibilities be dammed.

When she said “I messed up, I put all the blame on me”, I thought she was going to take responsibility for causing the fire lmao
So whatever. I hope she learned her lesson and stops hoarding pets when she can’t even properly take care of the ones she has now. I hope Zoe is being taken care of and actually walked and exercised.
I also do not believe her 1 second... I am pretty sure Zoey was rehomed right after the fire... that first faamily who was giving her updates was letting the giant sleep on their bed, you would not do that with a dog you are only pet sitting... but sinve it was David's favorite dog she had to come up with a BS excuse...
But I give her props, I honestly thought she would just never mention Zoey again hoping everyone who forget her...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

damneaFrance wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:14 pm & the Oscar goes to....? We BEEN KNEW she wasn’t gonna get Zoey back...not because she couldn’t find a place for her but because she didn’t wanna deal with her anymore.

I also do not believe her 1 second... I am pretty sure Zoey was rehomed right after the fire... that first faamily who was giving her updates was letting the giant sleep on their bed, you would not do that with a dog you are only pet sitting... but sinve it was David's favorite dog she had to come up with a BS excuse...
But I give her props, I honestly thought she would just never mention Zoey again hoping everyone who forget her...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
It was obvious she gave her away soon after the fire and not recently like she’s making it seem.

She always posted pictures of the cats sent to her from the ppl taking care of her and visited with them while in VA but didn’t do the same with Zoey. It easy for someone to take in two cats for you but when it comes to a huge dog like Zoey, I bet it’s expensive. The in-laws probably refused to pay for her to stay somewhere and she wasn’t going to pay for it herself so she gave her away. We all knew she never intended to keep her long term anyways so this was her chance. Now she gets to play the victim and get sympathy like she always does...Image
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I knew when she got Zoey she wouldn't have her long. Great Pyrenees are beautiful dogs but they need a lot of attention. They need lots of socialization and stimulation and they need consistent proper training. That's true for pretty much every dog but when you have a dog that is that big, they can destroy a lot of stuff. Growing up I knew someone who had one and they wouldn't train him or really do anything with him and one day they left him alone with free reign of the house and he chewed holes in their walls, like huge holes! She doesn't parent her kids, she sure wasn't going to spend the time and energy to properly care for such a young big dog the way she needed to. David needs to grow a pair and tell her to stop getting animals because she doesn't take care of them!

As far as Charlie, she may not be picking his skin(although I wouldn't be surprised if she was) but I'd bet money she's picked her own skin enough around him that he picked it up from watching her. I want to respond to that insta story and ask her when she's going to acknowledge that her untreated mental health issues are severely effecting her children and do something about it!
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I'm glad she gave Zoey away. I'm sure she will have a better life.. at least she admitted to it. Unlike Britney and the sugar gliders.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

You guys!!! Check out Banessa desperately trying to show off her

F A K E Gucci bag!! ImageImageImageImage

So this woman that goes a WEEK without showering, covered in pet hair, and smells like urine, is carrying a $2000 Gucci bag?? ImageImage

Girl, stop it! That Airbnb rental the in-laws paid for got to her head!

However, let me just say, IF this woman really went out and bought a Gucci bag while CONSTANTLY holding her hand out and begging for money from family members, she’s worse than I ever thought.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RottieMama wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:59 pm You guys!!! Check out Banessa desperately trying to show off her

So this woman that goes a WEEK without showering, covered in pet hair, and smells like urine, is carrying a $2000 Gucci bag?? ImageImage

However, let me just say, IF this woman really went out and bought a Gucci bag while CONSTANTLY holding her hand out and begging for money from family members, she’s worse than I ever thought.
She had what looked like a LV neverfull bag a couple months ago too. I think they’re fake lol but it wouldn’t surprise me if she splurged on handbags for herself bc all she thinks about is herself, really.

I’m glad to see her buying Charlie some underwear though, maybe she’s finally getting around to potty training him. Or maybe she’s sticking him back in daycare and is counting on them to do it since you know she’s “so busy cleaning and organizing”. Who knows..
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

RottieMama wrote:You guys!!! Check out Banessa desperately trying to show off her

Ugh I had a feeling she was trying to show off something in her shopping cart and she was Image she is so desperate and pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

RottieMama wrote:You guys!!! Check out Banessa desperately trying to show off her

Did she really admit to going a week without showering? And how do we know she smells like urine? What the actual? Sorry I haven't followed her closely in years but someone please explain lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

Did she really admit to going a week without showering? And how do we know she smells like urine? What the actual? Sorry I haven't followed her closely in years but someone please explain lol

Lol she herself has admitted to not showering or brushing her teeth everyday, so it’s obvious she doesn’t smell pleasant.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:02 am
GetYouTubesTied wrote:

Lol she herself has admitted to not showering or brushing her teeth everyday, so it’s obvious she doesn’t smell pleasant.
She doesn’t know how to properly use a washing machine without overloading it so you know their clothes aren’t very clean.

And she had a 4ft pile of clothes (just hers) on her closet floor for 6+ months that didn’t get picked up until Dani drove there from NC to VA (at the beginning of the pandemic) to help her.

The time she didn’t discover her cats had peed in her suitcases (that were behind the couch in the living room!) until she actually needed them 🤢 so she had to buy new ones.

And the fact her in-laws would rather have Vanessa get rid of her dog than let her stay in one of their houses long term tells me they do not trust her ability to watch over her pets. A couple years ago before she got the 2 big dogs they let her stay in their house but their cats had to stay in the garage.

And the fact she only lived in the townhouse for 2 years and had to replace the wood floors and all of the carpeting...
the list can go on forever lol
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

I thought of that too. If she really wanted to keep Zoe, and none of her family/friends would keep Zoe during her house repairs, that tells you all you need to know about what kind of a pet owner she is. If my family or friend needed help with their pet during a house repair I would help them!

She was in the same city as her family/friends the whole time! It’s not like she couldn’t have offered to still take care of Zoe if she stayed with her mom or the in-laws while Vanessa stayed in her air bnb.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

Just by looking at her you know she's one of those people that has that wet dog/body odour smell and hair that can be smelled from a metre away. Sadly, her kids are probably the 'smelly' kids at school too.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For some who despises their family like Vanessa claims, she always seems to have their name in her god damn mouth. If I hated my family like she does I wouldn’t spend one second out of my day talking about them, especially not with that stupid sarcastic faces she makes.

She’s soo fucking butthurt over that inheritance her family RIGHTFULLY cut her out of lolImageImageImage

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:18 am For some who despises their family like Vanessa claims, she always seems to have their name in her god damn mouth. If I hated my family like she does I wouldn’t spend one second out of my day talking about them, especially not with that stupid sarcastic faces she makes.

She’s soo fucking butthurt over that inheritance her family RIGHTFULLY cut her out of lolImageImageImage

I bet it is draining on them, to navigate her all the time... it's a shame they have to put up with her.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:For some who despises their family like Vanessa claims, she always seems to have their name in her god damn mouth. If I hated my family like she does I wouldn’t spend one second out of my day talking about them, especially not with that stupid sarcastic faces she makes.

She has problems with multiple toxic family members? That to me seems to indicate that SHE is the toxic family member.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Why is she now doing the juicy confession thing just like Britney!

Return to “2011teenagemom”