2011Teenagemom copying britneyandbaby?

blissfulbug
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011Teenagemom copying britneyandbaby?

Unread post by blissfulbug »

Is it jus me or is vanessa from 2011teenagemom always copys brittany? It's so freaking annoyin to me, brittany started a baby food series a long time ago and la ti da vanessa starts one. brittany recently made an intro, then in vanessa next video she had an intro. on brittany instagram she posted a picture of Aria and her blue eyes, same day vanessa posts on the same day of what lily would look like with blue eyes. Also I noticed brittany did a november haul, next day vaneesa puts up TWO haul videos. She is always copying her and it's so freaking annoy, she needs to be orginial and do her own thing, I wonder if Brittany notices it and how she feels about it...Oh another thing brittany started blogtv and got this app keek then vanessa follows right behind her the same day! I saw brittany deleted her keek so maybe she is tired of her following right behind her.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Re: 2011Teenagemom copying britneyandbaby?

Unread post by amberloo »

I do think she copies Britney a lot but ALL of the YouTube Moms (especially the younger group) copies each other, I noticed after Jessica made an intro for her videos almost all of them did, it's just like the tag videos, they all end up doing the same thing. I dislike Vanessa for some reason, I know she has gone through a lot with Lily but something about her bugs me, I feel bad saying that. :?
I had fun once, it was awful.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Yeah everyone copies each other on YT. It seems that Vanessa does it with Brittany more then anyone else but they also live right by each other so maybe they came up with the idea together and Brittany just got to it first. :dunno:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
blissfulbug
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blissfulbug »

I do understand everyone copies eachother and gets ideas from each other. but she seriously does it all the time with brittany. she seems so immature and obnixious and hate to say it but i think she wants attention and to get noticed
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I know a lot of youtubers do this, but I can't stand the p.o. box thing to get free shit. It irks me more that it is posted on every single video description so you can see it even without expanding it.

I have the same thought as bunnysalad. They hang out a lot together so maybe they come up with those ideas together. I don't follow either on twitter or instagram but the blue eye picture thing PP is talking about is a little weird, lol.
secretstrawberry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by secretstrawberry »

ok so my post was deleted .... wonderful!
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

I'm so glad someone finally made a thread about them. blissful bug I totally agree with you. I get that their friends and all but what makes Vanessas so bad is she makes the same kinda of video the next day. I know YTbers copycat and do the tag videos but she's just so apparent about it.
Oh the po box ok what really irrates me is like with Vanessa she's said she's the main one to take care of lily plus lily is special needs and just all that comes with having a baby you still have time to be pen pals with people...
I think she likes attention too.
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

Ok, so I feel bad that Vanessa and her boyfriend broke up. Whatever. But I think it was really unnecessary to make a video of her crying. Please make a video when you can handle yourself and not breakdown. And no offense I thought it was pretty stupid of her to decide that for her life career, she was going to be a stay at home mother. Not saying that being a SAHM is bad, but most women that are already have a DEGREE in something to fall back on in case they get a divorce. She should at least go to school and get some degree in anything, especially since she wasn't even married. Like really, grow up!
kidsoffour2005
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kidsoffour2005 »

seriously you guys should all grow up leave the poor girl alone don't like her dont wacth why slander her?
getyourfactsstraight

Unread post by getyourfactsstraight »

Get your facts straight before you go and gossip about someone.
If you do not like her you do not have to watch her videos and then go and gossip on a site. Get guts and actually talk to her and get facts. You have NO right to judge someone when you have no clue who they are. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Chelseykay123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelseykay123 »

Getyourfactsstraight, you sound like Vanessa. Haaaa
getyourfactsstraight

Unread post by getyourfactsstraight »

Chelseykay123, i am not Vanessa lol. She's a great person, well seems like it and doesn't deserve hate.
I stick up for people and that's what i am going to do.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Britney made a status earlier today about this site, Vanessa commented on it and completely twisted my words around and made it sound like I said I hated her. I didn't use the word hate one time, someone called her out and corrected her though.
I use adblocker for pretty much all YouTube videos unless I like them, I left the ads on for her but not anymore, unsubscribed. lol
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

getyourfactsstraight wrote:Get your facts straight before you go and gossip about someone.
If you do not like her you do not have to watch her videos and then go and gossip on a site. Get guts and actually talk to her and get facts. You have NO right to judge someone when you have no clue who they are. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Same back at you...don't like something don't look.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
lovelylady76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovelylady76 »

everyone is sayin how they do things together thats where they get ideas from eachother. and its a bunch of crap, some of you are so blind to see that VANESSA DOES COPY BRITTANY, as a subscriber to both of them is annoy to see brittant post something and then the same day or next day vanesa does the same video. ive always liked vanessa but lately she has been getting on my nerves and its obvious she is seeking attention and wants to be as popular as brittany. this isn't the first time its been an issue. she was excused of it before she evn made a vid on it awhile back. she needs to be more orginial and deperstely stop actin like she wants attention, someone needs to ask brittany about all this because she has never addressed it and how she feels about it im curious to know if she thinks the same. all you dumbasses can't see that on youtube, facebook, instagram she is always copying her. cant stand her anymore, im finally unsubscribing.
kayrawrr.

Unread post by kayrawrr. »

An entire thread about someone being a "copy cat".. wow this is just pathetic.
Do people really not have a life and need to trash others, especially the ones who put there life out in the open and who are going through hard times?
Society has hit absolute rock bottom, and I'm embarrassed to even be living in this society.
And if you guys are 'sooo annoyed' by this, then why bother following them and watching their videos?
GET A LIFE.
Do they trash you and everything you do? NO. So why should you?
Just think about that..
amberloo
Informer
Informer

kayrawrr. wrote:An entire thread about someone being a "copy cat".. wow this is just pathetic.
Do people really not have a life and need to trash others, especially the ones who put there life out in the open and who are going through hard times?
Society has hit absolute rock bottom, and I'm embarrassed to even be living in this society.
And if you guys are 'sooo annoyed' by this, then why bother following them and watching their videos?
GET A LIFE.
Do they trash you and everything you do? NO. So why should you?
Just think about that..
Actually they do attempt to trash the people here by saying we are jealous or have no lives, I am not jealous of any of the YouTuber's, never will be. If they can't handle what is said here they shouldn't put their life on the internet for people to see, that's why I would never do it.
This place is for everyone to voice their opinion without being harassed by their little followers, if you openly confront them all hell would break loose.
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

She's such a little girl...in her newest video she pretty much admits that she tried to trap her ex by having a baby...& it didn't work.

Only children have that mentality. If anything, kids make men run haha.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

TrollingTubeYou wrote:She's such a little girl...in her newest video she pretty much admits that she tried to trap her ex by having a baby...& it didn't work.

Only children have that mentality. If anything, kids make men run haha.
I'm glad I am not the only one who was thinking that, after she mentioned guy not staying with you just because of baby, I thought it but tried to brush it off. Each time she said it, I felt that was the case with her more. Gut feeling just like I had about Jess gonna get knocked up on purpose when she announced moving out with Drake. I guess we will not know for sure with Vanessa though, I am hoping she was just saying that to try to convince girls wanting to get pregnant to change their minds. I know a lot of girls message them saying they want babies. I've seen teen mom vloggers with less than 120 views address that before.

Over here we were talking about how planning on being a SAHM when your fiance is away at college and can only see him on some weekends is not a good plan. I didn't think it would crash so soon after that video. O.o
Alex.23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alex.23 »

hate how the video is called 'life update and rumours' - she's not that popular

Return to “2011teenagemom”