2011teenagemom Part 1

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom

Unread post by Blackswan »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Is it just me or does Vanessa alway seem so stressed out, hyper, frazzled in a lot of videos, especially this first vlog?
Like I said...wait till she has tbe respondsibility of her owb place. Cleaning, cooking, school, youtube, laundry (because laundry its its own fucken damn thing), boyfriend, AND Lily. We're gonna hear sob stories gallore! How WE dont know what its like :roll:
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I'm still confused about the whole changing the condom thing :-?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She acts even more childish I noticed when Davids around lol
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Dude.. :? Sorry to be prissy, but if - let's say - your hair looks like hell, there's just so much that you can do. You can like some style or dislike it, to each their own. My hair personally is thin and get split ends like crazy. I wish I had a full head of thick soft naturally wavy dark hair.. but I don't. I'm stuck with what I have. I don't see the point.. :)
up all night, got demons to fight
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sleep84 wrote:Dude.. :? Sorry to be prissy, but if - let's say - your hair looks like hell, there's just so much that you can do. You can like some style or dislike it, to each their own. My hair personally is thin and get split ends like crazy. I wish I had a full head of thick soft naturally wavy dark hair.. but I don't. I'm stuck with what I have. I don't see the point.. :)
But there is always something you can do to it. Vanessas hair is really thin and I never noticed how thin it was till her first daily vlog where shes excersicing and her hair is just flapping. Im just saying cuz i have issues with my hair and i always try to make it look presentable. Not to impress anyone but just more so for myself. I wish Vanessa would do the same. For David or for herself. I always try to make myself look desirable for my husband. She needs to start thinking like a grown up not a tween.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Blackswan wrote:But there is always something you can do to it. Vanessas hair is really thin and I never noticed how thin it was till her first daily vlog where shes excersicing and her hair is just flapping. Im just saying cuz i have issues with my hair and i always try to make it look presentable. Not to impress anyone but just more so for myself. I wish Vanessa would do the same. For David or for herself. I always try to make myself look desirable for my husband. She needs to start thinking like a grown up not a tween.
As long as it's common decency and hygiene.. it's personal, I think :) It's not mandatory to straighten hair, apply make-up, wear hip and trendy clothing.. she has, indeed, a personal channel, not a beauty channel.
I have no idea how you can guess how thin someone's hair is, through a mid/low quality YT video :? But I haven't seen that video yet. Like, I have to shower every freakkin day, without skipping EVEN just one, because my hair is so thin and weak, that it looks dirty after 24 hours, it almost - if you get what I mean - looks plastered to my head. Like I got a cow's lick!! :P Then my friend, with naturally curly hair, can wash her hair just once every 5 days and she looks more groomed than me. :roll: I still couldn't wait so long though.. :?
That's not even the issue... ;) I meant that it's clear that the last few comments are made to get on her nerves. At least, that's what they feel like to me.
up all night, got demons to fight
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My hair is frizzy and it falls out ALOT! my son is a year old you would think the post partum hair loss would have stopped my now. I have alot of thick hair and I hate it. Ive hated my hair since I gave birth :(

Im not trying to get under her skin. Just givin her some womanly advice.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Did anyone see her mom putting Lily in the carseat, and strapping her in, while Vanessa was explaining to her mom how she does it. Then Vanessa says something along the lines of "grandma never does it the right way, the way mommy wants it done" while she then fixes it. Um..then why didn't you put YOUR child in the carseat, instead of making your mom do, then bitch about how she didn't do it the right way.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Did anyone see her mom putting Lily in the carseat, and strapping her in, while Vanessa was explaining to her mom how she does it. Then Vanessa says something along the lines of "grandma never does it the right way, the way mommy wants it done" while she then fixes it. Um..then why didn't you put YOUR child in the carseat, instead of making your mom do, then bitch about how she didn't do it the right way.
They snip at each other alot. More so her mom than Vanessa.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

I also noticed she's kind of embaressed when her mother's talking... like she's getting nervous and soon... CUTTT no footage of grandma to hear her lovely spanish.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ChanelleJo wrote:I also noticed she's kind of embaressed when her mother's talking... like she's getting nervous and soon... CUTTT no footage of grandma to hear her lovely spanish.
Its because shes about to get yelled at lol
JazzyRed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JazzyRed »

Sorry to say this but i think david is way way too much for vannessa!
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:She acts even more childish I noticed when Davids around lol
Yes! She does. When she was bothering David on the couch I was like Gosh shut up! Lol. Was that David's parents? I wonder what they think of her behavior. They prob were thinking shut up! Lol.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JazzyRed wrote:Sorry to say this but i think david is way way too much for vannessa!
What do you mean?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
Blackswan wrote:She acts even more childish I noticed when Davids around lol
Yes! She does. When she was bothering David on the couch I was like Gosh shut up! Lol. Was that David's parents? I wonder what they think of her behavior. They prob were thinking shut up! Lol.
That was her family they were at her place
JazzyRed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JazzyRed »

That david is too much for her. The perfect girl for him would probably be britney
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JazzyRed wrote:That david is too much for her. The perfect girl for him would probably be britney
Okay, i know what you mean now. I feel like they wouldn't be together if they didn't have Lily.
mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Did anyone see her mom putting Lily in the carseat, and strapping her in, while Vanessa was explaining to her mom how she does it. Then Vanessa says something along the lines of "grandma never does it the right way, the way mommy wants it done" while she then fixes it. Um..then why didn't you put YOUR child in the carseat, instead of making your mom do, then bitch about how she didn't do it the right way.

Maybe she wanted to see how her mom does it, cause maybe there is the odd time grandma takes lily places and Vanessa isn't around to put her in.

Return to “2011teenagemom”