2011teenagemom Part 1

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom

Unread post by Lady6 »

Condoms can break for many reasons; if the condom is the incorrect size, or if there isn't enough lubrication, it could be expired or damaged. They can also break without you realising. I do think that there are a lot of people who are too carefree when it comes to sex these days- but there are also those that really do try and prevent pregnancies as well.

& I agree, I think her hair is fine. People should really not get caught up in such shallow things.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I understand but I don't think telling her that her hair is "dirty and messy" is really going to have the effect you were going for.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

pitbulllove wrote:I understand but I don't think telling her that her hair is "dirty and messy" is really going to have the effect you were going for.
The way Vanessa acts I dont bother wasting my time sugar coating things for her.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

At least what they're doing is working for them, I guess. I really hope Vanessa, Haylee, and Britney don't fall into this pattern that most YT teen moms have started.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:At least what they're doing is working for them, I guess. I really hope Vanessa, Haylee, and Britney don't fall into this pattern that most YT teen moms have started.
Very true. I don't think they will. They are different than the others ones, somehow. They don't think that just because they had one kid young, they are automatically entitled to more.
Yeah they all seem level headed
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I had one break on me. I had been on the pill for 3 months so I wasn't extremely worried. It belonged to my dick of an ex, which he had kept in his wallet for two months. With condoms, you have to keep them in a cool dry place. Not in your wallet or car. Heat can damage them. My other ex kept his condoms in a hat in his cupboard and if three months passed he would throw them out and get a new pack.
At least what they're doing is working for them, I guess. I really hope Vanessa, Haylee, and Britney don't fall into this pattern that most YT teen moms have started.
As far as I know, Haylee has the implanon/bar and her and Albert have been abstaining from sex to be extra careful. Britney and Vanessa I don't know, but so far no other babies so it must be working.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:I had one break on me. I had been on the pill for 3 months so I wasn't extremely worried. It belonged to my dick of an ex, which he had kept in his wallet for two months. With condoms, you have to keep them in a cool dry place. Not in your wallet or car. Heat can damage them. My other ex kept his condoms in a hat in his cupboard and if three months passed he would throw them out and get a new pack.
As far as I know, Haylee has the implanon/bar and her and Albert have been abstaining from sex to be extra careful. Britney and Vanessa I don't know, but so far no other babies so it must be working.
Abstaining from sex while theyre living together?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I had one break on me. I had been on the pill for 3 months so I wasn't extremely worried. It belonged to my dick of an ex, which he had kept in his wallet for two months. With condoms, you have to keep them in a cool dry place. Not in your wallet or car. Heat can damage them. My other ex kept his condoms in a hat in his cupboard and if three months passed he would throw them out and get a new pack.
Abstaining from sex while theyre living together?
Yep apparently so.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lets see how much complaining Vanessa does when she moves into her own place and she has to cook, clean, laundry, AND take care of Lily.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Lady6 wrote:Condoms can break for many reasons; if the condom is the incorrect size, or if there isn't enough lubrication, it could be expired or damaged. They can also break without you realising. I do think that there are a lot of people who are too carefree when it comes to sex these days- but there are also those that really do try and prevent pregnancies as well.

& I agree, I think her hair is fine. People should really not get caught up in such shallow things.
Okay, so let me get this straight. I'm an adult so I feel like a child putting this question. But how in the world can a condom break and you don't notice hence the condom breaking will end up in a pregnancy?
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

ChanelleJo wrote:Vanessa, Vanessa... you are so quick to defend the littlest things about you. Jaysus! Press the fucking exit button, you are so annoying.
Y'know, I'd never say this... but yes, your hair looks like shit. That's our opinion. Yes, come here everyday and say how much you shower and shit, we still think your hair's a mess. That's just how I see it.
What the heck. YOU are desperate, girl.
I agree, her hair is not cute! I do think Vanessa is a Tom boy and doesn't think to much into her looks, which is fine. However, if your going to make daily vlogs for the world to see, then at least put some effort.

I watched her first vlog...and their she is sitting on the toilet again, with her pants down. She is def peeing or pooing (hope not), but thank goodness we don't hear it this time, and have to watch her face while she relieves herself.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is it just me or does Vanessa alway seem so stressed out, hyper, frazzled in a lot of videos, especially this first vlog?
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I think she seems kinda dramatic in most of her videos, like everything is such a huuuge deal. But she is a teenager, and they are known to be dramatic
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe it's just her frazzled messy hair that makes it seem like she's stressed out. Lol. But yes, dramatic, and hyper.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Her facial expressions are kind of like :( :o :? :x :| :roll: :cry: :jd:
Ugh :slap:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Is it just me or does Vanessa alway seem so stressed out, hyper, frazzled in a lot of videos, especially this first vlog?
Like I said...wait till she has tbe respondsibility of her owb place. Cleaning, cooking, school, youtube, laundry (because laundry its its own fucken damn thing), boyfriend, AND Lily. We're gonna hear sob stories gallore! How WE dont know what its like :roll:
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I'm still confused about the whole changing the condom thing :-?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She acts even more childish I noticed when Davids around lol
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Dude.. :? Sorry to be prissy, but if - let's say - your hair looks like hell, there's just so much that you can do. You can like some style or dislike it, to each their own. My hair personally is thin and get split ends like crazy. I wish I had a full head of thick soft naturally wavy dark hair.. but I don't. I'm stuck with what I have. I don't see the point.. :)
up all night, got demons to fight
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sleep84 wrote:Dude.. :? Sorry to be prissy, but if - let's say - your hair looks like hell, there's just so much that you can do. You can like some style or dislike it, to each their own. My hair personally is thin and get split ends like crazy. I wish I had a full head of thick soft naturally wavy dark hair.. but I don't. I'm stuck with what I have. I don't see the point.. :)
But there is always something you can do to it. Vanessas hair is really thin and I never noticed how thin it was till her first daily vlog where shes excersicing and her hair is just flapping. Im just saying cuz i have issues with my hair and i always try to make it look presentable. Not to impress anyone but just more so for myself. I wish Vanessa would do the same. For David or for herself. I always try to make myself look desirable for my husband. She needs to start thinking like a grown up not a tween.

Return to “2011teenagemom”