2011teenagemom Part 2

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 2

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Kiaravx3 wrote:I dont know why but it bugs me how she is trying to teach lily colors, shapes, letters, and stuff at such an early age... she's just one ! calm down vanessa, first teach her how to hold a cup instead of these things where she can perfectly learn at school ..
How about bottle weaning first? Or eating textured food??
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Oh yeah I forgot about her showing off the bra she bought that was clearly too big for her. What was up with that? :dunno:
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:With the one take Sunday she will still edit out getting yelled at by her mom :rofl:
I remember someone saying something about that a while back ago but my phone was acting all screwy so I couldn't ask about it then. Does anyone know what her mom was yelling at her about in spanish about Lily?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

She is pretty young to teach her all of that. There are early learners, but I agree you should be worrying about her holding stuff. Parents should teach stuff prior to kindergarten (I know a kindergarten teacher and while I'm helping my mom open a daycare, she gave us a list of stuff they should know pre-k) but she just turned 1 a little bit ago. She's got 4 years. Slow your roll.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

TaylorKnows wrote:She is pretty young to teach her all of that. There are early learners, but I agree you should be worrying about her holding stuff. Parents should teach stuff prior to kindergarten (I know a kindergarten teacher and while I'm helping my mom open a daycare, she gave us a list of stuff they should know pre-k) but she just turned 1 a little bit ago. She's got 4 years. Slow your roll.
I would really appreciate it if you messaged me that list :D
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:
sleep84 wrote:What would we do without Bob's Burgers?! :D
haha I don't know if that was a scarcastic jab at me or the opposite but either way :tu: lol
No actually it was completely honest! You don't show up super often, but you are a pit of wisdom! :D
up all night, got demons to fight
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't think it is too early to start teaching Lily stuff, remember even if they don't master it they will be learning and building neural connections in their brain helping their ability to learn better later on down the line. As long as you are not putting stress and pressure on the kid and know that it will take a lot of repetition with little no results for a really long time it would only help. Babies are smarter than most people think, they just don't have a good way of communication yet to show us just how smart they really are and what they are really capable of understanding.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:
Blackswan wrote:With the one take Sunday she will still edit out getting yelled at by her mom :rofl:
I remember someone saying something about that a while back ago but my phone was acting all screwy so I couldn't ask about it then. Does anyone know what her mom was yelling at her about in spanish about Lily?
In what video is this? I speak Spanish fluently, I could maybe translate.
:love2:
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MC30 wrote:
Bob'sBurgers wrote:
In what video is this? I speak Spanish fluently, I could maybe translate.
on page 34 blackswan talks about how she always catches just a little bit of it before it gets edited out and then said something about it a page ago about being yelled at on sunday's video so maybe there is a little bit shown on last sunday's video.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Its always...

"Vanessa!!! Your not watching Lily..." cut
"Vanessa!!! Pick up your crap..." cut
"Vanessa!!! Do this or that..." cut
"Vanessa!!!!! Didnt I tell you..." cut

lol
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

Blackswan wrote:Its always...

lol
I watch Vanessa's videos and speak Spanish. Not once has her mom ever said that she wasn't paying attention or watching lily. Geese I know you don't like this girl but you don't have to lie! Lol
blahblahblacksheep
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blahblahblacksheep »

Blackswan wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! at 14:19..."LOOK! WE HOLD HANDS!" points camera REAL quick at the hand holding so David wont catch it! :rofl:
I was dying when I saw that!! Like unsaid before she's like a 13 year ok girl showing off the fact that she has a boyfriend.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Newguy wrote:

lol
I watch Vanessa's videos and speak Spanish. Not once has her mom ever said that she wasn't paying attention or watching lily. Geese I know you don't like this girl but you don't have to lie! Lol
:roll: Im not lying sweet heart. Just because you didnt catch it...
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

Blackswan wrote:
Newguy wrote:

lol
:roll: Im not lying sweet heart. Just because you didnt catch it...
Then price it to all of us. Tell us which video. It's funny because most of us say valid and real statements about these girls but others go way out of hand and lie to justify our own statements.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She gets yelled at all the fucken time...Im seriously not gonna go through all her videos to prove it to YOU. Why the hell would I lie? What would I gain from that?
Last edited by Blackswan on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Believe me dont believe me. I really dont care.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why didn't you ask what videos first before you get upset, your still assuming your right without having a clue as to what videos she is even referencing. I miss a lot of stuff in youtube videos because I never just watch the video, I am also doing other things while the videos play. I realize how much I do miss when I come on here and see people mention it. If you haven't noticed by now, a lot of people here pay close attention to detail and people like me who don't ask a lot of questions so we can go see for ourselves.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

lol
Lol...that is funny.

Newguy, Vanessa edits things fairly quickly and people still catch on them. I mean there was a 5 page debate on down there hair footage that you could miss if you blinked (and many did).
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

Idk why you would lie. Maybe to justify that everything you say is correct. All I know is I watch Vanessa's videos religiously because I like lily and not once has her mom yelled at her for lily. And halogen the stuff she says is comments. She isn't yelling. My family yells everything. We have very loud voices an personalities.
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

AUTO CORRECT I HATE YOU LOL half of** not halogen :p

Return to “2011teenagemom”