2011teenagemom - Part 3

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 3

Unread post by gypsophila »

I used the term correctly. The fact that she has to check with her "gay" friends only backs it up IMO. It's NOT okay. It's vile and incredibly immature.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

pghmom wrote:I never said she was gay. I said it sounded like something a lesbian would say. Other's have brought it up yet you choose to argue with me? next.
Never said you did say that, may want to read lol

you said she maybe gay which is what I said MAYBE! ...no one is arguing with you people are commenting on your comments which is what we do here from time to time

:D
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pghmom wrote:HAHAHAHA I am far from homophobic, I actually have two bestfriends, a man and woman, both gay. I fully support them. Don't get your panties in a bunch because I said Vanessa might be gay. I know you have to defend her every waking moment but I wasn't saying it as a bad thing so back off.
Just in case you forgot what you said lol
pghmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pghmom »

gypsophila- Okay, that's how you choose to view what I said. Not how I meant it but how YOU view it. You just have a bone to pick with anyone who doesn't praise the ground Vanessa walks on.
Alright surferbunny, I'm done responding to your comments. Your right, you win.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I personally always say "Oh, she's pretty" and I'm not gay. However, the way Vanessa said it was kind of uh creepy or idk weird.
But calling someone homophobic because they said lesbianic, it' taking it too far. But what can you expect? Gypsophila or whatever the heck that name is, defends Vanessa's every action.
:love2:
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ugh.. moving on

and Vanessa is creepy as hell to me at times... lol this whole situation is one of those times
pghmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pghmom »

MC30 wrote:I personally always say "Oh, she's pretty" and I'm not gay. However, the way Vanessa said it was kind of uh creepy or idk weird.
But calling someone homophobic because they said lesbianic, it' taking it too far. But what can you expect? Gypsophila or whatever the heck that name is, defends Vanessa's every action.
I have personally called many women cute or pretty, and I am not gay either. I meant it sounded weird (better word than lesbianic thank you, I knew I chose a bad word to use as soon as I hit submit lol) because the way she was like "I'm defiantly going to hang out with her again because she's sooo cute!"
Izzybee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Izzybee »

Not a lesbian, just a stalker.
"People say I look like Zooey Deschanel, and people say Zooey Deschanel looks like Katy Perry. Which means I must look like Katy Perry!" - Missy "My Hot Wife" Hollister-Lanning
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

She ddefinitely looks like those girls that get completely obsessed over their "BFF" and once they see someone else is hanging out with them they get upset and throw fits. IMO I think that's part of the reason why her and Britney aren't friends anymore. It's odd that when you decide you don't have that many things in common you just completely cut ties. It's like all the people I went to high school with went their own way, and I grew apart from the ones that used to be my best friends. But we are cordial with each other, I have them on FB and all. We didn't go deleting all the oictures we had together, it's nice to look back and reminisce on the good times you had with some people. Ok sorry for the long ass paragraph, I just wanted to throw that out there.
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

Well Vanessa says she has "really big titties" so I'm sure she would get real tips LOL. Does anyone else remember her rubbing her boobs and showing off her DD bra? Anyway, typical Vanessa, says she's going to do something and then doesn't follow through with it. I think she could make some money doing that. David would work with the day while she's home with Lily and then in the evenings he can have time with his daughter while she works. No idea how she affords all of this stuff for herself. At this rate she'll never get a car, licence or be independent. I know it's expensive but with an actual job and saving money, she could do it all. Pretty sure Lily is on medicaid or some kind of governmental assistance. Her medical bills are probably expensive so I understand she needs help but she should at least quit being lazy and try. I'm sure she still reads here. I'm surprised she hasn't piped up somewhere but maybe she's realizing she's a lazy, overindulgent mom who pawns her child off when it's convenient for her. Forget sleeping in, you're a mom. I wouldn't feel comfortable sleeping while my mom takes care of MY baby or letting Lily be unattended in that room while I was asleep.

Oh, yeah! David didn't want to be filmed unless it was with Lily... She just stuffs that camera in his face. In her vlog with her youtube friend he was "waving" in the camera. There's your subtle, nice hint that he doesn't want to be filmed.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Do you guys think the Brittany she met is just going to be an "on camera friend" like Britney was?
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
PinkGlitter82
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkGlitter82 »

I have also said other females are pretty. However Vanessa said "Soooooooo cute!!" ummm, I only ever say she is "soooo cute" when talking about how cute a baby/little one is. OR if I'm talking about a guy I find attractive. Never would I say a girl I just met is soooooo cute!! That is weird, Vanessa is just weird. Period. And the "there's just something about her" comment... I don't even know what to say about that.

I don't think so much Lesbian either, I think creepy stalkerish. Vanessa is certifiably creepy and stalkerish. I'm thinking that's where things went wrong with Britany. She realized how stalerish and creepy Vanessa is and decided it was best to keep Vanessa out of her and Aria's life. Like someone else said, that's probably why they are moving.
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katieg2009 »

Single White Female comes to mind lol.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She finally took down her video about Britney
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Amelia322 wrote:She finally took down her video about Britney
I wonder why?
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

ohgoodness wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:She finally took down her video about Britney
I wonder why?
Britney probably sent her a message, or she saw what Britney wrote on Facebook.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
spacecadet585
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spacecadet585 »

Vanessa has no clue what to do when drama comes her way, not only did she bring this on herself but she brought Britney into it as well which is completely not fair. I would be completely pissed off if I were Britney, I'm sure Britney found out about the video through people leaving nasty comments on her videos and fb page.
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

Well Britney got a nice, new car so hopefully Vanessa will copy her on that lol. I mean, she copies Britney on everything else to an annoying degree. In one of her videos she's like "run baby run" and "i'm gonna get you" which is EXACTLY what Britney says to Aria. Anyway, kind of weird Vanessa took that video down after Britney's status. Poor Britney, she's a sweet girl and she gets tied up in all the drama and stuff Vanessa makes. I could only imagine all the drama and openness there would be on youtube and social media if David kicks her to the curb! lol I can already see the sobbing videos with the TV on in the background, per usual.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Sometimes I just can't.. So Vanessa puts on her fb that David's at work and going to be working a lot more if their going to save and move out. But now she's so lonly , alone or something like that. Omg! I wonder if she ever thought maybe he didn't mind working or working so much cuz that's time off from you..?
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Pity party on Vanessa's fb page!

Has anyone watched the Lifetime movie Dirty Little Secret (Jodi Arias)? V totally reminds me of her! Stalker and creeper.
I still wonder why David's family don't support the idea of them moving out?

Return to “2011teenagemom”