2011teenagemom - Part 3

surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 3

Unread post by surferbunny »

Dumbledore wrote:who said anyone was trying to compare those two situations? ... no one said it was the same she just said she misses him :?
It was in reply to ohgoodness. She said something about how military wives belittle others by saying they have no right to miss their significant others because they are not separated long periods of time like they are. I just pointed out that there was a difference between missing someone for a couple of hrs and missing someone for a couple of months. That's all, and I think most people would agree. The topic of military came up because David had said he was considering it.[/quote]

... ohgoodness made a good point she still was not comparing the two, you did lol and a few others did idc that he was going to join the service he is not in the service, has no relevance on her missing him

makes no sense lol this is not a contest to act like she has no right to miss him is redick, she said she misses her man she is entitled to just as anyone else is no matter what his occupational hours are

she can say she misses him all she wants do not see how that is looking for pity saying you miss someone lol[/quote]

I compared the two to put it in perspective.

IN MY OPINION (I feel that I have to state this now since you keep trying to overturn everything I say) it was a pity post. Just look at the comments they say "sorry", "keep your chin up", "it will all work out in the end" stuff people say when they are trying to console someone.

So let's agree to disagree.[/quote]

overturn everything you say lol ... you are not that important who even knows who you are lol this is called GG we comment on peoples comments at times the same way you are on here commenting on the life of someone who you do not know

it is what we do :D

so them trying to console her means she was looking for a pity party and her significant other not being military means she does not know what missing him really is..yes, some perspective :?
Last edited by surferbunny on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Boorads wrote:I think it is odd that Chuckie and David are in similar situations. Both at this point cannot live with their family, yet Chuckie has been called a terrible father yadda yadda yadda. David gets praised. Some days David (Vanessa's words) has chosen to not come and see them.
Just an observation...does not mean it is gold.
they both seem like losers to me lol
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

surferbunny wrote:
Boorads wrote:I think it is odd that Chuckie and David are in similar situations. Both at this point cannot live with their family, yet Chuckie has been called a terrible father yadda yadda yadda. David gets praised. Some days David (Vanessa's words) has chosen to not come and see them.
Just an observation...does not mean it is gold.
they both seem like losers to me lol
Same. I think if David wanted to live with Vanessa, he would. He obviously cherishes the time away from her, lol.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

^ Meh, two pretty strong elements differ, though: Vanessa's mom, very traditional and religious, he can't "move in".
I have no idea if they would even have the space there!
Second: David started working not too long ago, you need to save up a little before moving out.

However I agree with some part of this, and I can totally relate to it.
Living together is something that you have to be ready for, you can't live with someone whom you love but annoys you.
It means that you're not ready to live together.
Living with someone has to be chosen, not imposed or just picked because "you go with the flow".
Dating, sex, baby, living together, marriage, then BOOOOOOOM! You realize that you can't stand each other.
Your home has to be a place of comfort not a place of stress.
up all night, got demons to fight
whatsername_

My fiancé and I have lived together for a month and a half now, and it's actually been better since we started living together.
Of course our parents don't approve and think we need to get married first, but we're adults.

Vanessa and David are adults. She needs to make the decision to act like one if she wants to be treated like one.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I might be the minority in this but the 10 things video really annoyed me. She couldn't look at the camera about half of the time and that made me feel like she was not believing what she said.
How does a infant WANT a clean diaper, that is a NEED.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
whatsername_

I think Vanessa looked gorgeous in the 10 things video. :)
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

I felt as though in some parts of the video she was referencing/slightly bashing Britney. Does anyone else feel that way?
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Dumbledore wrote:
surferbunny wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:She can miss him all she wants. It's just annoying that she tries to gain sympathy and pity over something everyone in the world (with a significant other who is employed) has to go through. And you can't compare missing someone for 24hrs to missing someone for 6,9,12 months.

who said anyone was trying to compare those two situations? ... no one said it was the same she just said she misses him :?
It was in reply to ohgoodness. She said something about how military wives belittle others by saying they have no right to miss their significant others because they are not separated long periods of time like they are. I just pointed out that there was a difference between missing someone for a couple of hrs and missing someone for a couple of months. That's all, and I think most people would agree. The topic of military came up because David had said he was considering it.

And uh I was replying to someone else who said it. There is not a difference. If you miss someone, you miss them. If my husband hadn't been Military and doing something else, I would still have missed him just as much. I miss him now even more because I lost him and maybe that's why I may have sympathy for Vanessa if she misses her bf when he's not there.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:I think Vanessa looked gorgeous in the 10 things video. :)
She did look very nice!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I also think she looked pretty in the 10 things video!
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

ohgoodness wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
surferbunny wrote: who said anyone was trying to compare those two situations? ... no one said it was the same she just said she misses him :?
It was in reply to ohgoodness. She said something about how military wives belittle others by saying they have no right to miss their significant others because they are not separated long periods of time like they are. I just pointed out that there was a difference between missing someone for a couple of hrs and missing someone for a couple of months. That's all, and I think most people would agree. The topic of military came up because David had said he was considering it.

And uh I was replying to someone else who said it. There is not a difference. If you miss someone, you miss them. If my husband hadn't been Military and doing something else, I would still have missed him just as much. I miss him now even more because I lost him and maybe that's why I may have sympathy for Vanessa if she misses her bf when he's not there.
You say there is no difference when you miss someone but go on to say that you miss your husband MORE now. I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, just wanted to say that there are different degrees/levels. If you miss someone the same amount whether they're gone for a couple of hrs or a couple of months, I'm sorry but that makes no sense.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You say there is no difference when you miss someone but go on to say that you miss your husband MORE now. I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, just wanted to say that there are different degrees/levels. If you miss someone the same amount whether they're gone for a couple of hrs or a couple of months, I'm sorry but that makes no sense.[/quote]

Oh god move on wth ugh :roll:
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:I also think she looked pretty in the 10 things video!
She really did, normally she is just kind of frumpy/plain Jane to me lol
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

surferbunny wrote:You say there is no difference when you miss someone but go on to say that you miss your husband MORE now. I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, just wanted to say that there are different degrees/levels. If you miss someone the same amount whether they're gone for a couple of hrs or a couple of months, I'm sorry but that makes no sense.

Oh god move on wth ugh :roll:[/quote]

For real!
whatsername_

I wish I lived closer to Vanessa so I could show her how to properly use that MAC David bought her.

I would make her fabulous, js.
whatsername_

I actually have no idea where she lives, so scratch that. Hahaha.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:I wish I lived closer to Vanessa so I could show her how to properly use that MAC David bought her.

I would make her fabulous, js.
Might wanna be careful with that, as someone stated before

Vanessa is very single white female lol totally creepy
whatsername_

Hahahahaha. Okay, I googled and it said Charlotte? I'm not sure if anyone knows but like, North Carolina?
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She does live in NC

Return to “2011teenagemom”