2011teenagemom - Part 4

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 4

Unread post by Yue195 »

My brother has dimples so he always smiles like that to show them cause dimples are cute. They all look lovely.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

MC30 wrote:
pitbulllove wrote:It depends on the store. Some display car seats are strapped down so people can't really get to them. Its like a look, and touch, but nothing else type of thing. Lily has more clothing that she doesn't need, then Vanessa does of the things she needs. That's the way it should be. I find it hilarious that we are harping on her for her clothing choices. She hardly has any clothing,I see the same things on her over and over again. She had to buy a shirt for holiday pictures lol
I find it hilarious how far up Vanessa's ass you are!
Seriously, does she pay you to come and defend her?
No one can have a bad opinion on her without you coming to defend her. Just let it go, it's ok. The whole world can't love her like you do!
Seriously this is so old. I'm over it. You have your opinions, I have mine. Why do my posts make you so mad? Move on already. :roll:
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Why are car seats an area people try to save money on? This makes no sense to me. It would never occur to me to buy a store model. There is no guarantee of how it was treated. Every single car seat must pass certain standards. Buy a cheaper brand new seat. At least then you would know for certain that nothing was wrong with it.

How much does lily weigh now? Age aside, she looks tiny to be forward facing. What is their reasoning for forward facing her? Why are people so obsessed with turning their kids car seat around?

This whole situation is selfish, immature parenting.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Lily weighs around 19-20 pounds. That's what Vanessa's last update pic said.
MarlboroPrincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarlboroPrincess »

I rarely watch her videos, but I still laugh my ass off every time I think about that video where she "addresses," how everyone is all, "Uhh..David mega downgraded with you."

If you take the time to make a 12 minute long video explaining how it doesn't bother you, then you might need to sit down and think about some things. It does bother you. A lot.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

whatsername_ wrote:Lily weighs around 19-20 pounds. That's what Vanessa's last update pic said.
Yup last video someone commented saying why is lily ff when Vanessa said she was only 19lbs in her vlog and Vanessa said oh it's close enough.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

OMFG. Satety regulations are in place for a reason. Horrible.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I smile showing my teeth and can still see my dimples soooo what's her excuse??? Hahah
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

:/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Lily has the cutest smile. =D She really just brightens things up. You can tell their family's messed up, but she's just so cute and sweet! Also, I get wanting to show your dimples, but she doesn't even look like she's smiling in the Christmas picture. You have David and Lily with these big smiles and she's just like "meh...can't wait to get out of here." Better than TaylerTragedy's pics I will say though.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

I think she was just waiting for her to turn 20 pounds so she could ff her, along with wanting to copy Britney.. I see that playing off here too.

I know this isn't her thread but Jess basically said (with Lilia) that weight was an issue, that Lilia was 32 lbs and that was still too small to her. It's nice to see someone take into consideration weight rather than just age.

It's great Vanessa rear faced Lily for longer than a year but she basically only did because she couldn't ff because of Lilys weight.

Weight is a big issue with car seats IMO, babies are all different sizes; one could be 2 years and 20 lbs another could be 2 years and 40 lbs.
And Lily looks like the kind of child that needs to be rear faced for quite a while longer.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

I'm just trying to figure out why everyone is arguing over what someone bought for their child. That's stupid! You know how many people in this world have that car seat? Smh. Get over it!
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

ohgoodness wrote:I'm just trying to figure out why everyone is arguing over what someone bought for their child. That's stupid! You know how many people in this world have that car seat? Smh. Get over it!
Do you know how many people in the world use no car seat for that matter? It doesn't make it right or safe or something more people should do just because. She bought a display model car seat and is (by all logic) prematurely forward facing her daughter. People are arguing because its unsafe. I think you missed the point.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

annat88 wrote:
ohgoodness wrote:I'm just trying to figure out why everyone is arguing over what someone bought for their child. That's stupid! You know how many people in this world have that car seat? Smh. Get over it!
Do you know how many people in the world use no car seat for that matter? It doesn't make it right or safe or something more people should do just because. She bought a display model car seat and is (by all logic) prematurely forward facing her daughter. People are arguing because its unsafe. I think you missed the point.
For God's sake. She ALREADY HAS a safe carseat!!!!!!!!!! This latest one is what I personally consider an unnecessary purchase made by DAVID for DAVID's car!!!!!

They didn't even need another carseat. Who buys a carseat for every car? We could afford it, we never did it because why would you need to really? It doesn't matter which one he got, it's safe according to laws in the US where it was purchased. As for forward facing, whatever. When Vanessa has Lily, she is apparently rear-faced and will continue to be so.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

gypsophila wrote:
annat88 wrote:
For God's sake. She ALREADY HAS a safe carseat!!!!!!!!!! This latest one is what I personally consider an unnecessary purchase made by DAVID for DAVID's car!!!!!

They didn't even need another carseat. Who buys a carseat for every car? We could afford it, we never did it because why would you need to really? It doesn't matter which one he got, it's safe according to laws in the US where it was purchased. As for forward facing, whatever. When Vanessa has Lily, she is apparently rear-faced and will continue to be so.
Simmer down. If the car seat was never going to ever be used, no one would care. It'd be arguably weird to buy a car seat without intention of using it, but this discussion would not have happened. The car seat will be used. Therefore the discussion is relevant.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

annat88 wrote:

I think you missed my point.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Check out the North Carolina car seat laws. Rear facing is not addressed at all. By law in NC, Lily is allowed to be forward faced, regardless of weight. Whether you like it or not, it's a non-issue. David's car seat can be forward faced within the law of NC. Period.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 4il

And plus, if it was so "unsafe", I'm sure they wouldn't even sell it. And how come no one made a fuss with Britney? How come you don't go boycott the stores for selling it.
busybuyingbins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by busybuyingbins »

gypsophila wrote: For God's sake. She ALREADY HAS a safe carseat!!!!!!!!!! This latest one is what I personally consider an unnecessary purchase made by DAVID for DAVID's car!!!!!

calm the hell down.
buying 2 car seats isn't a waste and it's not a big deal oh god.
the whole point is it was stupid that a display seat was bought and you have NO clue if it is safe or not.

go make a david thread if you want to bash him so damn much.
formerly known as ashhbby.
truthbetold07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by truthbetold07 »

Since we're all talking about David here... what exactly does he do? I feel like every time I see him all he's doing is playing on his phone on the couch. I rarely see him interact with Lily (and that's the only time the camera is "allowed" to be on him) I mean, look at Ean from (britneyandbaby. In almost every video he tickles Aria and reads to her and just is always loving on her. I never see that from David. Idk it's just really strange to me. Also, there's like no involvement from David's side of the family, I feel as if they really resent Vanessa.

And about Vanessa... why wouldn't you wake up your mom or call david to take your daughter to the hospital? She said how her mom works so much and she respects her enough not to wake her up.. uh? I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't mind if I woke her up to take her to the hospital. This is why Vanessa needs a license. That way if she needs to go somewhere at night she could use her moms car instead of relying on David to come drive her somewhere. Also I laughed so hard on how she had to clarify and explain herself about the foward facing carseat...just like britneyandbaby did, wow what a shock. And now she is always saying "just got off of work, so tired from work etc" ....she takes pictures of shoes, wow hard job lol. Vanessa just really amuses me, the way she basically asks for hate and then gets all offended when she gets it. If you don't want hate, take the comment section off, or make it so you have to approve each comment before it gets posted. It's simple to avoid it, but she loves the attention.

Return to “2011teenagemom”