2011teenagemom - Part 4

WEEONESMUM
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 4

Unread post by WEEONESMUM »

It seems like David's wealthy parents are embarrassed of their sons lower-class choice in a girlfriend and of his special needs child. They love Lily but would like to keep her out of the public eye as much as possible. They encourage him to be responsible financially but have other plans for him. They hope that he will meet a nice upstanding young woman from a good family at school. I bet Vanessa is wildly jealous of him when he's at school and probably tries to keep a tight leash on him so she can account for his whereabouts every second of the day. I imagine there are lots of single girls there that she does NOT want him to meet. I think she truly believed that she could trap him with a cute little baby and he would be hers forever and ever. David definitely seems like he barely tolerates her. He seems so annoyed when she sings in the car and like someone else said he is probably just in it for the free sex and mediocre companionship. It is the easiest thing right now instead of having to woo another girlfriend and put in any effort- it's right there- easy access. When he's done with school he will decide to put out some effort and he will meet another woman who he will propose to very quickly and Vanessa will be blindsided, surprised and heartbroken and will spend the rest of her life pining over him.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

WEEONESMUM wrote:It seems like David's wealthy parents are embarrassed of their sons lower-class choice in a girlfriend and of his special needs child. They love Lily but would like to keep her out of the public eye as much as possible. They encourage him to be responsible financially but have other plans for him. They hope that he will meet a nice upstanding young woman from a good family at school. I bet Vanessa is wildly jealous of him when he's at school and probably tries to keep a tight leash on him so she can account for his whereabouts every second of the day. I imagine there are lots of single girls there that she does NOT want him to meet. I think she truly believed that she could trap him with a cute little baby and he would be hers forever and ever. David definitely seems like he barely tolerates her. He seems so annoyed when she sings in the car and like someone else said he is probably just in it for the free sex and mediocre companionship. It is the easiest thing right now instead of having to woo another girlfriend and put in any effort- it's right there- easy access. When he's done with school he will decide to put out some effort and he will meet another woman who he will propose to very quickly and Vanessa will be blindsided, surprised and heartbroken and will spend the rest of her life pining over him.

HOLY SHIT that seriously sounds like the honest truth!! I can DEFINITLEY see that in their future.
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by vintagelover »

WEEONESMUM wrote:It seems like David's wealthy parents are embarrassed of their sons lower-class choice in a girlfriend and of his special needs child. They love Lily but would like to keep her out of the public eye as much as possible. They encourage him to be responsible financially but have other plans for him. They hope that he will meet a nice upstanding young woman from a good family at school. I bet Vanessa is wildly jealous of him when he's at school and probably tries to keep a tight leash on him so she can account for his whereabouts every second of the day. I imagine there are lots of single girls there that she does NOT want him to meet. I think she truly believed that she could trap him with a cute little baby and he would be hers forever and ever. David definitely seems like he barely tolerates her. He seems so annoyed when she sings in the car and like someone else said he is probably just in it for the free sex and mediocre companionship. It is the easiest thing right now instead of having to woo another girlfriend and put in any effort- it's right there- easy access. When he's done with school he will decide to put out some effort and he will meet another woman who he will propose to very quickly and Vanessa will be blindsided, surprised and heartbroken and will spend the rest of her life pining over him.
"Why buy the cow if the milk is for free" -words of wisdom from my grandma
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Hogwash... Pure speculation on your part. I'm not even a David fan, and I think this is ridiculous. You must not be a Lily fan either. Sounds like you're basing your assumptions on your own feelings about Lily perhaps. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
WEEONESMUM
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WEEONESMUM »

Of course it is speculation. I didn't claim to be psychic. AND I think Lily is an awesome little person.
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by vintagelover »

gypsophila wrote:
Hogwash... Pure speculation on your part. I'm not even a David fan, and I think this is ridiculous. You must not be a Lily fan either. Sounds like you're basing your assumptions on your own feelings about Lily perhaps. :roll:
I agree we shouldn't try to predict the future. For all we know David could really love Vanessa and just has a different way of showing it. Not every relationship is going to be a Hollywood relationship. And maybe the "annoyance" people see in David towards Vanessa is how he is with everyone?? We really don't see how he is around other people so we can't say one thing or another.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

WEEONESMUM wrote:Of course it is speculation. I didn't claim to be psychic. AND I think Lily is an awesome little person.
I love Lily, and never even remember that she is special needs. The only outward physical symptoms of her Turner's is her webbed neck and small size. Otherwise, she looks exactly like David, and any other children he might have in the future will probably look a lot like her. So it makes no sense for his parents to discriminate against her looks.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
busybuyingbins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by busybuyingbins »

are her hands always going to be puffed like that? i tried to look for an answer but didn't really find one.
and does anyone know if her feet are like that too?
i've always meant to ask but kept forgetting.

(and i'm not asking this because i'm being mean or think she's ugly, i'm just curious. she's a cute little girl)
formerly known as ashhbby.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Aw Lily looks so gorgeous in the family Christmas Portrait.
I think its built up fluid in her hands, Vanessa said she wraps them up in her sleep.

David must have some admiration for Vanessa at least, she carried his child who was told that their child would most likely die and Vanessa has been doing her best with Lily's surgeries and hormone shots since 19. I give her a lot of props for that as most 19 year olds probably couldn't follow through.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

They definitely do. That girl that was obsessed with Lucy for that long while has Turner's and I couldn't even "tell". It's true, they grow into their looks. Their faces are a little puffy and their eyes are a tad droopy, but that's about it. Though I'm sure everyone's different.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

TaylorKnows wrote:They definitely do. That girl that was obsessed with Lucy for that long while has Turner's and I couldn't even "tell". It's true, they grow into their looks. Their faces are a little puffy and their eyes are a tad droopy, but that's about it. Though I'm sure everyone's different.
I guess there are different extremes too though. To me, Lily looks very "different". I think she's super freaking cute, but I do think she looks different. But I do agree, I think like most people who have unusual features, they grow into them over time and they add character.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

gypsophila wrote:

I agree with gypso.
Seriously? It's easier to stay with Vanessa than to "woo" another girl?
David would have zero problems finding somebody else, let's be truthful, he is one handsome guy.
BUT he clearly sees something we don't in Vanessa.
Most of you are making it out like, "oh, poor David. :( he's stuck with Vanessa. :( :("
Um, news flash.
If he wanted to leave, he could.
Do I think Vanessa would allow him to see Lily if they weren't together?
Yeah, I think she'd be pissed off and hurt for a while, but she would still let him see her.

David is choosing to stay, just like Vanessa.
I find it so ridiculous to say that his family finds Lily's "special needs" offensive and how they want to keep her hidden away.

Absolutely ridiculous.
:roll:
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Does anyone else get the impression that when lily spends time with David at his home or with his family, Vanessa is never present?

Now in all fairness I have only been watching her videos for a few months, but aside from the birthday party she attended it seems Lily's time with David or his family doesn't always (or ever) include Vanessa. And at the party, Vanessa seemed "off" to me. Her personality, I mean.
Also while filming there seemed to be little to no interaction between lily or Vanessa with anyone else. Now it could be argued she was respecting peoples privacy, and I can agree that's a possibly...but to play devils advocate, maybe things aren't great between Vanessa and his family & she isn't engaged by them much? My other point of reference is the Instagram picture, she wasn't present for that visit. And please don't argue she was working. Don't insult my intelligence, by her own admission her schedule is very light!

Now I understand there could be multiple reasons as to the why she would not be present during his time with lily, however it also lends fire to whole "do his parents like vanessa debate.. As a secure couple, you would believe they would spend time at one another's homes. You would expect that the visits to David's house are for the purpose of his family seeing lily, but wouldn't they enjoy seeing Vanessa too?
busybuyingbins
Gossiper
Gossiper

i think vanessa would be that person to not let him see his kid if he's with another woman.
busybuyingbins
Gossiper
Gossiper

cakewalked wrote: I would never have thought that before. But after recent events I wouldn't put anything past her.
But realistically, I don't know if I could see it. That would just be sad.
honestly i could. not trying to be a bitch by it. but she's the type of person to me to do that kind of thing.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

She still took Lily to see him when they had that break up. He may not have been seeing anyone but I don't see her using Lily as a weapon against him. But unless they did end for good and they both got new partners we are not going to know.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Lily is the reason they're together, not a good thing. This'll be toxic for Lily.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ClutchthePearls wrote:Woah !! I missed all the drama of Vanessa being "newguy"(which many people pointed out seemed obvious as time went on) and I am just floored. Forgive me if I rehash anything that was dropped pages ago.

First off I just want to say Vanessa, since you are still reading here I had to let you know how disappointing it is to see how immature you truly are. I have went back and forth about whether or not I liked you for a long time. I began watching you when you were pregnant with Lily and I immediately liked you and thought how mature and strong you were and then after you had Lily it seemed as if you backtracked in the maturity area. When I started noticing certain little things I began to dislike you but I continued watching because Lily was a joy to see and she still is today. Over the past few months I went back to liking you again and thinking that maybe you had grown up a little but then you go and do this. I lost every ounce of respect I ever had for you when you decided to make fake accounts and talk shit about yourself and stir up shit as well. I don't know if you thought it would keep you relevant or something but now that you got caught you look so pathetic I feel embarrassed for you. You are now in the category of crazy ass youtube moms who have nothing better to do than make fake profiles thinking that we won't eventually find the truth out. You now get to be in the category with Krissy and Allyshia (and maybe a few others I don't even know about) and I can promise you that's not a place where you ever want to be. I feel sorry for you that you are that bored with your life that you have to get some validation by pretending to be someone else. You can make stupid excuses about you and David doing it for shits and giggles all you want but deep down you know the truth and you know why you did it and it had nothing to do with you guys having a good laugh. Its because you are a pathetic little girl who needs to get a hobby and grow the hell up.

Now as far as the moving out issue.. if you are dumb enough to think that David wants to move out with you then I once again feel sympathy for you. We all knew that it wouldn't happen. I have to give you props because you are a good mother to Lily and I feel sad that David is a half assed dad. Sure he sees Lily but being a parent also requires a lot more than just hanging out with your kid a few hours a day. You guys have a child together. You obviously still have sex so his parents should want whats best for their grandchild and support you moving in together if, in fact, that is what David and you both want...but like I said I don't truly believe that David wants to or it would be happening. He could go to school and work part time. People do it all the time. Yes, its great you guys have help and support from your families but you need to start living like there is no help from them. One day you are both going to be forced to grow up and actually provide financially and emotionally for your daughter and its going to be a very rude awakening for you both if you don't try to start working towards it now. Get yourself in a better school that your RN degree will actually mean something from and tell David to get out from up under his parents. And please stop fooling yourself into thinking that David wants the same things out of life and this relationship that you do. If he did things would not be the way they are.

Sorry I wrote a book like I said I just now had a chance to catch up on all this.
WOW. She was being someone else on here? Why do people do this?!
ImageImage
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

So is Vanessa now using 'YouTube magic" like daily bumps? Lol. Also anyone ever notice how when she plays her background music, you can hear someone saying something every couple of seconds?
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

hannahbanana wrote:So is Vanessa now using 'YouTube magic" like daily bumps? Lol. Also anyone ever notice how when she plays her background music, you can hear someone saying something every couple of seconds?
Haha, yes. It says audio jungle. It's royalty free music.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Return to “2011teenagemom”