2011teenagemom - Part 6

Momof2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 6

Unread post by Momof2 »

She was saying she was broke like a week ago, but now she can shop for 1 pair of yoga pants for $32.00 dollars? Plus H&M and the zoo too?? Her hair looks nice...But probably because she just dyed her hair. Did she ever say why she was feeling depressed?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'm gonna try not to judge her on being the a awkward one who is trying too hard. I'm not a girl that fits in with girly girls and maybe she's not either? I tried to fit in some when I was younger but like Vanessa I came off as trying too hard. I backed off and decided to just be myself and I found my own crowd.
#FreeBen
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

In her new pic on instagram she says she was scared to met lily because she didnt think she would love her because of her conditions. Thats sad :(
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

hjl226 wrote:In her new pic on instagram she says she was scared to met lily because she didnt think she would love her because of her conditions. Thats sad :(
Im not gonna lie...that post got me teary eyed. I feel sad for that young girl that had to go through what she did. She had to have been so scared from the moment she found out Lilys dx. It kinda hit home for me because of my last pregnancy. I was 28 when it all happened. I had been through hardships and I had already led a full on life and had experiences that harden me for lifes ups and downs. With everything I had ever gone through what happened to my son was the hardest hands down. But I was already seasoned I guess you can say. It still broke me but because of my ODS I pulled through enough to function properly for him and my husband. It is still very raw and hard for me to talk about. But God, I can only imagine what it could have been like for a 17 year old Vanessa having to go through what she did. She was sooo young and still tender about what life brings. She was still so positive about everything. I honestly wish I could hug that Vanessa in the picture holding her baby so happy and proud. Life can be really unfair sometimes man. Why couldnt she have a regular teen pregnancy? I dont know if I could have been able to handle any kind of dx at that age. I dont like Vanessa superficioully (sp) but I do feel bad that such a young girl had to deal with what she did and I truly feel Lily is a blessing. Her and V proved everyone wrong about her dx. Now if Vanessa could just be comfortable in her own skin and stop trying so hard :)

Sorry for the long post and grammar but that picture really got to me. Damn you Vanessa!
Last edited by Blackswan on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

I find it interesting that V wrote that a few days after Britney mentioned in her video that she was scared to see Kylie because she didn't want a bad image in her head.

Of course, i'm not saying she did it because Britney did.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

briannaspeaks wrote:I find it interesting that V wrote that a few days after Britney mentioned in her video that she was scared to see Kylie because she didn't want a bad image in her head.

Oh god! ._. Of course!
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Blackswan wrote:
briannaspeaks wrote:I find it interesting that V wrote that a few days after Britney mentioned in her video that she was scared to see Kylie because she didn't want a bad image in her head.

Oh god! ._. Of course!
Waite what?? Please explain a little..
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

I see what your saying. The timing is questionable. :|

Either Vanessa has been cursed with the WORST timing ever, or she's heavily influenced by other people & either doesn't care how that is perceived or she is completely ignorant to the light it puts her in..

At the end of the day, I do feel bad for both women. What a TERRIFYING moment that must have been for both of them.

On another note, Lily hasn't changed much. Her features I mean, she still looks like her!
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snow White wrote:

I see what your saying. The timing is questionable. :|

Either Vanessa has been cursed with the WORST timing ever, or she's heavily influenced by other people & either doesn't care how that is perceived or she is completely ignorant to the light it puts her in..

At the end of the day, I do feel bad for both women. What a TERRIFYING moment that must have been for both of them.

On another note, Lily hasn't changed much. Her features I mean, she still looks like her!
I feel for those women, it's so hard to go through what they did.
I do truly believe she was scared to see Lily, its understandable.

But just like you said.. she either has the worst timing ever, or she's influenced by other people and doesn't care what people think/how she looks.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ivonalcaide wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

Oh god! ._. Of course!
If you didn't know; Britney from Britandkory has a daughter with turners syndrome, sadly she didn't make it and was a stillborn. She passed about a few weeks ago and Brit just made a couple of videos explaining what happened and such. She posted part 2 on March 1st I think, and in the video she mentioned how she went back and forth on whether she should see her daughter because she was scared of what she looked like and didn't want a bad image forever.

09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Thank you I may have missed that.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney mentions in the beginning of her vlog that it was cold at the zoo. V should have bundled up Lily for sure.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Blackswan wrote:Britney mentions in the beginning of her vlog that it was cold at the zoo. V should have bundled up Lily for sure.
I caught that too.
mariaaliviax
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mariaaliviax »

personally i dont find vanessa or david physically attractive at all.. david looks like a weird nerdy guy and vanessa looks like a girl thats always been left out of things and tries too hard. the other youtube moms she went to the zoo with were mature and stuff and then theres just vanessa.. fake laughing at everything and trying too hard. i think britney and kilee should have just gone by themselves tbh.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She needs to make a recipe video of the food she posted today. It looks really good
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

briannaspeaks wrote:
Ivonalcaide wrote:
If you didn't know; Britney from Britandkory has a daughter with turners syndrome, sadly she didn't make it and was a stillborn. She passed about a few weeks ago and Brit just made a couple of videos explaining what happened and such. She posted part 2 on March 1st I think, and in the video she mentioned how she went back and forth on whether she should see her daughter because she was scared of what she looked like and didn't want a bad image forever.
Don't forget the cystic hygroma and hydrops. Poor thing was getting a new diagnoses with each appointment.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

Omg so many times in Brittneys zoo vlog they said it was cold!
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

dramadrama wrote:Omg so many times in Brittneys zoo vlog they said it was cold!
But it was 75° according to Vanessa. *eye roll*
:love2:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MC30 wrote:
dramadrama wrote:Omg so many times in Brittneys zoo vlog they said it was cold!
But it was 75° according to Vanessa. *eye roll*
It hasnt even been 75• in CA yet. I doubt it was 75• in NC.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

It was 73, the dipped to 32 that night.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “2011teenagemom”