pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 6

Unread post by pitbulllove »

hjl226 wrote:
dramadrama wrote:I'm not against leashes.. I personally don't use one nor would I. I'm a little shocked that V would inform us she is using one.. maybe she did it so were not shocked when we see the vlog but it just seems like her saying " Here's another reason to hate me".. plus lily is a good child and doesn't run away
Im sure she did it as a way to start drama and get noticed
Or she just did it because she thinks its safer for her child, just like most of the people who use them...
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

pitbulllove wrote:
hjl226 wrote:
dramadrama wrote:I'm not against leashes.. I personally don't use one nor would I. I'm a little shocked that V would inform us she is using one.. maybe she did it so were not shocked when we see the vlog but it just seems like her saying " Here's another reason to hate me".. plus lily is a good child and doesn't run away
Or she just did it because she thinks its safer for her child, just like most of the people who use them...

I agree Pitbull, I use one & am not ashamed to say. It is much safer for my son who will run off, no matter where we are he runs, I was like that too as a kid :-/
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

pitbulllove wrote:
hjl226 wrote:
No im saying she posted the pic asking everyone's opinion to get people going
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

gypsophila wrote:The only drama will be here. Why would there be a controversy? People have used these things for 30 years at least. The backpack idea is cute, and safe when you're out in a public place with a lot of people.
Really the only drama is here? Thats why tons of people were arguing about it on the pic
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I find it quite sad in the zoo vlog in the beginning of it that Lily wanted to be carried and Vanessa said "No, no arms". Put your fucken camera down and carry you child geez.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She was in her living room. I don't think it was in any way inappropriate, omg. :roll:

She also never used the leash. And the weather was warm and humid. So Lily was never cold.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:She was in her living room. I don't think it was in any way inappropriate, omg. :roll:

She also never used the leash. And the weather was warm and humid. So Lily was never cold.
So what if she was in her livingroom? Obviously Lily wanted to be held by her mother. How can you deny your child loving?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Its not like she was BUSY doing anything remotely productive. She was vlogging.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You're totally nitpicking. Have at it. She was getting ready for the trip. I never denied my children loving. I would have to occasionally say no though. They weren't scarred for life or anything. LOL! :)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Being disgusted at her saying no to Lily for wanting to be carried is not nitpicking. Lily kept asking and asking to be carried. But of course you see nothing wrong with anything that girl does.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And you see something wrong in absolutely everything she does. She had her hands full. Maybe she picked her up offscreen after she put down her camera and whatever else she had in her other hand. I don't judge based on 1-2 minutes of something I see, no. I actually think about it like an adult. Is it a big deal--no. Did it harm Lily--no. Was Lily screaming and crying--no. Did it psychologically or physically hurt Lily--no. Did it leave Lily in an unsafe position at any time--no. Could Lily wait a few minutes more--YES!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do you get online everyday and say "Let me go defend Vanessa!"? Geez.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

geez GYPSO you act like black swan meant Lilly was being Harmed like you mentioned. All she said was pick up your damn kid lol. Which is true! She should have!!! Vlogging does not come before your child..ever...
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I think the reason Vanessa gets so much flack is that she's awkward, somewhat annoying, and she can come off rather obnoxious. That's her downfall. That's what separates her from lets say Britney. But, Vanessa has come a long way. She has a license, she has a job, she's doing YT successfully to provide for her daughter (and it's totally not something I would do, but that's another story) and she's not pregnant yet like most of the other YT teen moms we have seen. She truly does seem to want what's best for Lily. She may have her faults, and not be a perfect parent (no one is perfect), but it's obvious that she loves her daughter and she wants to give her a good life.
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

Vanessa's hair and make up looked amazing!(in the first half of the video) Wasn't a fan of her pants and shoes but she looked really nice!
I did find it odd she packed soooooooooo much food for 3 toddlers and then continued to eat out the whole time
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

I'm sorry but I find it odd that Aria and Kadence both had long sleeves and pants on and Lily had a short dress on. It may have warmed up as the day went on but I still think Vanessa could've dressed her in some pants. Vanessa had pants and a sweater on herself but couldn't them on Lily ??
And Vanessa posted about the leash on instagram to stir drama. This is NOT the only place V has drama. Should we go back a few days ago when she bashed an instagram mom ? Which by the way the mother she bashed posted another picture and stated the photographer did photoshop the baby the next time they did the pose.

Did anyone else die laughing when she put "I believe I can fly" in the part of the video with the penguin. That was so funny !!
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aladam1234 »

kiwi wrote:I think the reason Vanessa gets so much flack is that she's awkward, somewhat annoying, and she can come off rather obnoxious. That's her downfall. That's what separates her from lets say Britney. But, Vanessa has come a long way. She has a license, she has a job, she's doing YT successfully to provide for her daughter (and it's totally not something I would do, but that's another story) and she's not pregnant yet like most of the other YT teen moms we have seen. She truly does seem to want what's best for Lily. She may have her faults, and not be a perfect parent (no one is perfect), but it's obvious that she loves her daughter and she wants to give her a good life.

I agree with most of this. I think the reason shes not having another baby is because David. He won't allow it.
If Life is Unfair to Everyone, Doesn't the make Life Fair?
You Are Unique, Just Like Everyone Else!
Judge Me as You Will! You're just some person behind a screen.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

ClutchthePearls wrote:I'm sorry but I find it odd that Aria and Kadence both had long sleeves and pants on and Lily had a short dress on. It may have warmed up as the day went on but I still think Vanessa could've dressed her in some pants. Vanessa had pants and a sweater on herself but couldn't them on Lily ??
And Vanessa posted about the leash on instagram to stir drama. This is NOT the only place V has drama. Should we go back a few days ago when she bashed an instagram mom ? Which by the way the mother she bashed posted another picture and stated the photographer did photoshop the baby the next time they did the pose.

Did anyone else die laughing when she put "I believe I can fly" in the part of the video with the penguin. That was so funny !!
I agree with this.

And the whole "Oh, I never buy anything for myself" *cough* bullshit *cough* " I went to Goodwill and bought myself a ton of shirts". Yeah, ok.
:love2:
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Aladam1234 wrote:
kiwi wrote:I think the reason Vanessa gets so much flack is that she's awkward, somewhat annoying, and she can come off rather obnoxious. That's her downfall. That's what separates her from lets say Britney. But, Vanessa has come a long way. She has a license, she has a job, she's doing YT successfully to provide for her daughter (and it's totally not something I would do, but that's another story) and she's not pregnant yet like most of the other YT teen moms we have seen. She truly does seem to want what's best for Lily. She may have her faults, and not be a perfect parent (no one is perfect), but it's obvious that she loves her daughter and she wants to give her a good life.

I agree with most of this. I think the reason shes not having another baby is because David. He won't allow it.

I 100% agree with this, I think David would be livid...

& on another note she does make drama for herself, this is not the only place she has drama she brings it on herself esp on instagram.

Does anyone ever sense she is worried she will lose Britt as a friend again since she seems to be getting close with that kilee chick and the other britt?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She seemed to be hamming it up on the zoo vlog. Trying extra hard to act girly and keep up with the ither girls

Return to “2011teenagemom”