2011teenagemom- Part 7

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom- Part 7

Unread post by Yue195 »

I was the one who saw the report, I checked it out and saw the only account of Vanessa's was the 2011teenagemom account that was ditched and was eventually deactivated. I messaged Makeup Girly what to do, she told me if there are no multiple accounts that can be merged, just close the report. She hasn't broken any rules since November, she is under watch that she continues not to. This is NOT special treatment, this was the same treatment Krissy had received til she kept making multiple accounts and was eventually banned. Just because you are fed up does not mean you just report her to be banned, just foe and ignore.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Anyway. I don't agree with guns. Never have never will. I've grown up in a world without seeing guns nor them in use. My country has had a major lockdown about guns after a massacre 20 years ago and nothing like that has ever happened again.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Yue195 wrote:I was the one who saw the report, I checked it out and saw the only account of Vanessa's was the 2011teenagemom account that was ditched and was eventually deactivated. I messaged Makeup Girly what to do, she told me if there are no multiple accounts that can be merged, just close the report. She hasn't broken any rules since November, she is under watch that she continues not to. This is NOT special treatment, this was the same treatment Krissy had received til she kept making multiple accounts and was eventually banned. Just because you are fed up does not mean you just report her to be banned, just foe and ignore.
Oh come on. She was reported for multiple accounts, not cause she's annoying. I'd be reporting a lot more people if I reported people for that.

Also, did Allyshia get this same warning when she was recently banned? I was under the understanding that her original account that had the multiple accounts was deleted... So why couldn't she come back with only one account?
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

:roll: whatever.
truthbetold07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by truthbetold07 »

Lol, "lily doesn't need naps" yet your thumbnail is of her sleeping in a shopping cart.
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

So I can make 3 accounts and talk and troll all I want, and just get a warning? then I'll just stop and login back with my original account and post like nothing happened?? That's nice.... I bet Vanessa is happy!
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Maybe if we jst ignore her ridiculous excuses she'll go away on her own haha
:love2:
whatsername_

Lets everyone foe her, she'd get bored eventually.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

whatsername_ wrote:Lets everyone foe her, she'd get bored eventually.
Haha yes, if we stop responding to her it will eventually become pointless for her to be here.
:love2:
whatsername_

Everyone has to do it for it to work.

United we stand, divided we fall right back into dealing with her stupid ass.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

blackbettybamf wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I was the one who saw the report, I checked it out and saw the only account of Vanessa's was the 2011teenagemom account that was ditched and was eventually deactivated. I messaged Makeup Girly what to do, she told me if there are no multiple accounts that can be merged, just close the report. She hasn't broken any rules since November, she is under watch that she continues not to. This is NOT special treatment, this was the same treatment Krissy had received til she kept making multiple accounts and was eventually banned. Just because you are fed up does not mean you just report her to be banned, just foe and ignore.
Oh come on. She was reported for multiple accounts, not cause she's annoying. I'd be reporting a lot more people if I reported people for that.

Also, did Allyshia get this same warning when she was recently banned? I was under the understanding that her original account that had the multiple accounts was deleted... So why couldn't she come back with only one account?
From what I saw, yes Allyshia was warned about multiple accounts that if she didn't stick to the one account if she came back, she would be banned, I don't know what else is going on, that's for someone else to answer. I saw the report, asked what to do, was told to just close it if the 2011teenagemom account was deactivated. I know most people are getting disgruntled about her coming on here but there isn't much to do, she is not breaking any rules coming here and there is no rule that a YT mom to come here and defend themselves. If she is badly getting under your skin, then foe her,she will eventually stop posting. That's all that can be done unless she does break a rule.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vanessa wrote:Wait... Aren't most of you guys moms too? Or have school? Or have life's? I'm sure if you all can multi task then so can you.
Yes I'm a mom, a student, and I work 3rd shift (though with my job during slow times, I have a lot of free Internet time). But I don't spend hours a day shooting and editing videos every day and then come here to defend them.
#FreeBen
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

Can you just delete my account? I've asked mods for a while now to do so and they haven't. I won't make another account and even if I do i will get banned. It would be better for me if my account was deleted.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No hard feelings, Yuey, you know I love ya. <3 just was curious what was different about Vanessa vs Allyshia. I PM'd MakeupGirly for clarification since that happened before your time.

I couldn't foe Vanessa. Her futile attempts to defend herself are laughable. I have just seen a lot of people banned under similar circumstances so I wanted to clarify.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Vanessa wrote:
Can you just delete my account? I've asked mods for a while now to do so and they haven't. I won't make another account and even if I do i will get banned. It would be better for me if my account was deleted.

LAWD PLEASE
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

Can you just delete my account? I've asked mods for a while now to do so and they haven't. I won't make another account and even if I do i will get banned. It would be better for me if my account was deleted.[/quote]

Really? Why? So you can make a new account and talk crap about yourself and David and other moms too. Your account was deleted(2011teeneagemom) but you decide to come back here again after making 2 different accounts (newguy and youngmom or newmom?) and now Vanessa. You can't stay away can you?
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Vanessa I have a question why did you stop cloth diapering?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Why do you need it to be deleted? Just stop coming on here. It's that simple.
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

msliss wrote:Vanessa I have a question why did you stop cloth diapering?
Because I couldn't afford a good diaper stash. Also David and my mom didn't support it and would buy disposables behind my back. It was discouraging so I stopped and sold the diapers.
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

http://tinypic.com/m/i592sh/4

Thought this was funny! ;)

And I see she didn't buy shorts after all

Return to “2011teenagemom”