:)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom- Part 7

Unread post by Blackswan »

I wish she would hurry up and say whats wrong. Im getting curious.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Blackswan wrote:I wish she would hurry up and say whats wrong. Im getting curious.

I agree.

And the hate page.. She puts her life out there. She needs thicker skin. And sorry Vanessa, aside from the 'Stickers' (Like the banana, etc.) those pictures of you looking ridiculous are 100% real. Sadly.

I love how she's being called out in the comments, Vanessa the Bully - A-Okay! Vanessa the Victim = Superfans Unite, go for the kill! :?
Not Cool.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aladam1234 »

Snow White wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I wish she would hurry up and say whats wrong. Im getting curious.

I agree.

And the hate page.. She puts her life out there. She needs thicker skin. And sorry Vanessa, aside from the 'Stickers' (Like the banana, etc.) those pictures of you looking ridiculous are 100% real. Sadly.

I love how she's being called out in the comments, Vanessa the Bully - A-Okay! Vanessa the Victim = Superfans Unite, go for the kill! :?
Not Cool.
I think that ig post was hilarious. And that Addy chick was right on about her opinion on Vagnessa.
If Life is Unfair to Everyone, Doesn't the make Life Fair?
You Are Unique, Just Like Everyone Else!
Judge Me as You Will! You're just some person behind a screen.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

It won't be anything crazy, she'll make it sound crazy though. It just seems like bad blood flow/circulation or fluid build up.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Drives me nuts reading her teeny boopers comments. I know damn well most of them come here and bash her behind her misshapen back.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Is Vanessa into reborns?
mariahsmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariahsmom »

man this girl gets on my last nerves. I really try not to be bothered by her but God she is so... bothersome! I have officially been "blocked" from bother her Facebook and her Instagram... Which is ridiculous cause I actually do enjoy seeing Lilly (the few times she actually shows her)
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

She isn't the first or last mom to have a hate page. Like someone pointed out, there's a whole website dedicated to Jessica, and she hasn't mentioned it at all. She's giving these people exactly what they want. She needs to focus on the subscribers that like and enjoy her videos, instead of focusing on the negative because there will always be someone who doesn't like her.
:love2:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Um. When someone creates a page saying they hope you die or your your terrible mother, I wouldn't exactly be happy either. That 2011teenagemomsuckss page was getting reported before V said anything. And Jess has a website dedicated to her lies and she has mentioned it and never said anything again.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

Whats jessica's hate page? Im interested to know what shes been lying about.

remember the video where V explained that in davids car its davids rules and if he wants to put lily forward facing I guess its his right but that she would still put her rear facing? I realized that she only ever puts her rear facing in her moms vehicle
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

dramadrama wrote:Whats jessica's hate page? Im interested to know what shes been lying about.

remember the video where V explained that in davids car its davids rules and if he wants to put lily forward facing I guess its his right but that she would still put her rear facing? I realized that she only ever puts her rear facing in her moms vehicle

Its not really a hate page ( though the person who wrote sure doesn't like her ) it's more of a page that found evidence that Jess planned her pregnancies and is controlling. Its called http://jessicagotpregnantonpurpose.blogspot.com.au/
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Her new complaint is being constipated from eating 1 goldfish cracker...
truthbetold07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by truthbetold07 »

What do you guys think of her transforming her and Lily's room into Lily's playroom?
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

truthbetold07 wrote:What do you guys think of her transforming her and Lily's room into Lily's playroom?
Honestly, I don't know why she would bother to do that. Lily seems to be playing in there just fine as it. I think she mentioned getting a new bed or transforming the old one? She has a twin now so I'm not sure how it's going to save space. She needs to focus her energy and money on the "big picture" instead of getting distracted every month on new projects that don't really matter and waste money.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

msliss wrote:Her new complaint is being constipated from eating 1 goldfish cracker...
Oh geeze. I highly doubt it was one cracker that did it. She overreacts about everything. And was it necessary to post as a status? She was probably sitting on the toilet when she posted it and thought she was being hilarious.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

She is spending her money on so many unnecessary things. She needs to save that money and get a car.. If she's not moving out fine... But at least get a car.. She shops at H&M and is "broke". My kids have enough cloths and I don't want to spend a ton of money on something that's only going to fit for a few months. She's tight on money but has spent more money than I have last year on cloths alone. I'm not saying she shouldn't buy things for her kid, but don't try to catch some sympathy by saying you went to goodwill because "insert excuse hear". "I went to goodwill cuz I'm broke.. But tommorow I'll go to the zoo, buy some expensive souvenir, go to H&M, and the next day ill go to Victoria secret to buy some almost 40 DOLLER yoga pants." If your broke, I'm beyond poor..
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think she's broke at all! She says it just to say it. A broke person wouldn't go halfsies on buying a couch/furniture with their mom. A broke person wouldn't be shopping the way she does. She says she's broke so that people won't question her when she says she can't afford to buy a car or move out. She likes not paying 100% rent/bills she just doesn't like her mom telling her anything. Oh but she will gladly dump her kid with her when she needs a break.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I can see her point about the bed. The room is mostly a playroom now. She sleeps on the bottom trundle, so when it's pulled out at night, it's taking up as much space as one kingsize bed. She could just get an on the floor type frame and use her twin mattress, and it would take up only half the space at night. That's probably the idea behind it. When her mom moves out, she can have her mom's room and bed. A low bedframe isn't that expensive at Ikea.

If one cracker makes her sick, she may be celiac like my daughter. Yes, that small amount of gluten can affect a person with Celiac or Crohn's. Have to wait and see I guess.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

I can't even remember the last time I went to the movies...

Return to “2011teenagemom”