2011teenagemom- Part 7

whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom- Part 7

Unread post by whatsername_ »

blackbettybamf wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

.... Thats not a thigh gap... Clearly my legs are spread apart from showing you all my shorts. And no I didn't buy shorts because I bought summer clothes for lily that she actually needed.

Bye Vanessa. Bye.
Bye. Goodbye. Bye. Bye-bye. Adios. Ciao. Pip pip da doodly do. Cheers. Later. Bye. Thought you were leaving.
Bye. Bye now. Take care.
Bye.

Bye.
YOU GO, SHAKIRA!!!

I was thinking NSync, tbh.
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

Ive got an hour and I am gone. Just one last thing to say though.
whatsername_

Vanessa wrote:Ive got an hour and I am gone. Just one last thing to say though.
Why procrastinate. Just leave now.
Do yourself a favor and go.
You're embarrassing yourself.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

The anticipation of what she has left to say lol dun dun dun
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Emcee »

Vanessa wrote:
dramadrama wrote:http://tinypic.com/m/i592sh/4

Thought this was funny! ;)

And I see she didn't buy shorts after all

.... Thats not a thigh gap... Clearly my legs are spread apart from showing you all my shorts. And no I didn't buy shorts because I bought summer clothes for lily that she actually needed.
Mother of the year award goes to Vanessa!
:love2:
whatsername_

She's probably gonna say that she loved getting to know us, and she wants us all to meet up for brunch one day. So we can all laugh, and shit rainbows together. All the while, she teaches us that being nice is the only way to live. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Prepare for wall of text.
Last edited by whatsername_ on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maisypaisley
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by maisypaisley »

She's pregnant ;)
maisypaisley
Amateur
Amateur

[insert long paragraph of how good of a mother she says she is, and how mean of people we are]
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

cakewalked wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:
YOU GO, SHAKIRA!!!
OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAH

you are the best. i am proud.
:lol: :lol: :lol: My boyfriend and I have started saying that LOL
#FreeBen
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

You guys were part of my motivation to prompt myself to push forward (Aside from Lily.) With all the negativity I wanted to prove you all wrong more and more. I realize that even when I accomplish something either you all don't believe me or its still not enough. Then I realize that you all are not who I should be impressing. I have nothing to prove to you.

This would be better for me because this takes up enough time and writing then a college course could... :)

Remember that everyone is different and we all feel, think, and live differently. I won't like things about you and you won't like things about me but we are all mothers and know the hardships of life. I think that should be considered before writing about people in negative ways. Most of you are generous with that. Thanks.
whatsername_

Tl;dr.

Bye Vanessa.
maisypaisley
Amateur
Amateur

Vanessa wrote:You guys were part of my motivation to prompt myself to push forward (Aside from Lily.) With all the negativity I wanted to prove you all wrong more and more. I realize that even when I accomplish something either you all don't believe me or its still not enough. Then I realize that you all are not who I should be impressing. I have nothing to prove to you.

This would be better for me because this takes up enough time and writing then a college course could... :)

Remember that everyone is different and we all feel, think, and live differently. I won't like things about you and you won't like things about me but we are all mothers and know the hardships of life. I think that should be considered before writing about people in negative ways. Most of you are generous with that. Thanks.
Please, for the sake of Lily, don't live your life for the internet anymore.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Vanessa wrote:You guys were part of my motivation to prompt myself to push forward (Aside from Lily.) With all the negativity I wanted to prove you all wrong more and more. I realize that even when I accomplish something either you all don't believe me or its still not enough. Then I realize that you all are not who I should be impressing. I have nothing to prove to you.

No one cares.Bye
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Vanessa wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I was the one who saw the report, I checked it out and saw the only account of Vanessa's was the 2011teenagemom account that was ditched and was eventually deactivated. I messaged Makeup Girly what to do, she told me if there are no multiple accounts that can be merged, just close the report. She hasn't broken any rules since November, she is under watch that she continues not to. This is NOT special treatment, this was the same treatment Krissy had received til she kept making multiple accounts and was eventually banned. Just because you are fed up does not mean you just report her to be banned, just foe and ignore.
Can you just delete my account? I've asked mods for a while now to do so and they haven't. I won't make another account and even if I do i will get banned. It would be better for me if my account was deleted.
You know, if you wouldn't post do much and actually go away, we wouldn't even be having this on conversation. Just saying.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Alright, the account has been deleted and I sent her message and everything is done. We can all move on now.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Ivonalcaide wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I was the one who saw the report, I checked it out and saw the only account of Vanessa's was the 2011teenagemom account that was ditched and was eventually deactivated. I messaged Makeup Girly what to do, she told me if there are no multiple accounts that can be merged, just close the report. She hasn't broken any rules since November, she is under watch that she continues not to. This is NOT special treatment, this was the same treatment Krissy had received til she kept making multiple accounts and was eventually banned. Just because you are fed up does not mean you just report her to be banned, just foe and ignore.
Can you just delete my account? I've asked mods for a while now to do so and they haven't. I won't make another account and even if I do i will get banned. It would be better for me if my account was deleted.
You know, if you wouldn't post do much and actually go away, we wouldn't even be having this on conversation. Just saying.
Edit* okay so I'm guessing she's FINALLY gone. But can't she still see what we write here? She doesn't need an account for that. Right?
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Now we can all look forward for all the rant videos and what not trying to defend herself.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Well wont that be fun!
leapingkeep
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by leapingkeep »

Oh poo she left before I could ask her how she manages to hide her huge hips. Not meant as rude just genuinely curious. Im smaller than her (or atleast i think i am judging by the picture that was posted earlier) and somehow I manage to take the most unflattering pics of myself. Maybe im just no good with technology since I spend most of my day running after 2 kids
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

leapingkeep wrote:Oh poo she left before I could ask her how she manages to hide her huge hips. Not meant as rude just genuinely curious. Im smaller than her (or atleast i think i am judging by the picture that was posted earlier) and somehow I manage to take the most unflattering pics of myself. Maybe im just no good with technology since I spend most of my day running after 2 kids
Mom jeans.
Why am I still activated?

and can someone tell me how to block a website on a mac? I'm having trouble!

Return to “2011teenagemom”