2011teenagemom Part 8

truthbetold07
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 8

Unread post by truthbetold07 »

Her last video was so pathetic. You've been doing this for 2-3 years now, why would your head just start hurting? I'm sure the big movie screen didn't bother her when she went to go see Godzilla last night.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Who wants bet on how long it takes Vanessa to mention Potty Training in some passive aggressive way, since Britney uploaded a potty update on Aria? ;)

I say... by Monday she makes a passive aggressive comment about the situation!!
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Snow White wrote:Who wants bet on how long it takes Vanessa to mention Potty Training in some passive aggressive way, since Britney uploaded a potty update on Aria? ;)

I say... by Monday she makes a passive aggressive comment about the situation!!
You're on!
herbaltea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by herbaltea »

^^^ She might even say Lily has been using her potty chair for weeks now but she's just been so busy that she forgot to mention it in earlier videos. Which of course we all know is a complete crock of shit. Lol!

Oh Nessie, you're so transparent and predictable that it's laughable. You're never going to win at this game of competition with Britneyandbaby so you may as well give it up.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Maybe she'll start in about she doesn't want to push or rush lily and make passive aggressive digs at Britney for training at 2
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Well, she's not pregnant lol Did you see what she just posted on Instagram and Facebook?
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

LOL at her thinking she'll be stable in a couple of years. It's been 3 years since she got pregnant, she's had 3 years to better her life and she's done jack shit. She's in exactly the same position as she was when she got pregnant. Vanessa, you're a fucking moron.
herbaltea
Informer
Informer

LizLee30 wrote:LOL at her thinking she'll be stable in a couple of years. It's been 3 years since she got pregnant, she's had 3 years to better her life and she's done jack shit. She's in exactly the same position as she was when she got pregnant. Vanessa, you're a fucking moron.
Lol! I just saw her IG. Have her followers been asking her or guessing that she was pregnant or is that only happening here? I don't watch her videos and only look at her IG when someone here mentions something ridiculous she's said. Did you see how she responded to one of her followers? Lol! She's such a bitch. I'm shocked she has any followers at all.

I still think the "big, exciting news" is nothing "big", "exciting" or news worthy. With her it's always SSDD= Same Shit Different Day.
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

I think Vanessa clings to the "teen mom" and "child with disabilities/turner's" so much because it is an excuse to not grow up. When you're a "teen mom" it's obviously an unexpected pregnancy and it's very easy to win sympathy or have understanding to why you cannot fully provide for your child. Currently, Vanessa has yet to step up to the plate. At this point, she is exactly where she was when she got pregnant. She does not have a car, no licence or sign of getting it, no insurance, a small room in her mother's apartment, no stable job/income except for youtube, and she is not done with her crappy online university "classes." I think 3 years later, you should at least have some of that down if you ever plan on being a successful mom to a daughter. I think Vanessa's laziness, lack of motivation and desire to have her own carefree life is what cripples her from moving forward. She has it extremely easy and it doesn't look like she'll have her training wheels off until Nona makes her trip to Peru. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

Additionally, not to compare children, but I believe Aria's intelligence and great development is majorly due to how much attention and stimulation she gets from Britney AND Ean. I think Lily could be thriving more and less shy if she had a mother who took her places, helped her experience new things, didn't let her sit in her wet underwear because she was pushing potty training early, or if Vanessa could keep her on a routine. At first, I was okay with Vanessa, I found her personality mildly annoying but now I just see her failing Lily and that's pretty awful. I believe Lily has so much potential but with Vanessa only halfway providing for her, she doesn't have what she fully needs and deserves.

Lastly, you'd think after being with Vanessa so long and having a 2 year old daughter, that David would know what he wanted with Vannessa. He should at least be committing to her more at this point and I'm not talking weekly movie dates LOL :D . Vanessa and David are adults and the whole "no living together until your married" is more of a crutch than anything and it seems to be more established by David's family than Nona. We don't really know David's family's relationship with Vanessa but other than a lake house trip here and there, she doesn't seem like a huge part of their lives. I mean, that's the mother of their grandchild which leads me to believe their is some kind of issues between them if they keep space from her. If I were David, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Vanessa and was ready to provide for the kid I had, I would forget what my family was saying, get a job (possibly put school on hold), get an apartment and provide for the family he created. I don't think he wants to really be with Vanessa. It seems like there is more pressure for them to stick together because they have a child. However, I know, once the going gets tough and they have to step up as full time parents, David is going to hit the ground running. He's too big of a little boy to man up and provide.

Sorry for such a long rant but it's just what I am seeing from watching her videos. Vanessa's headaches from editing videos is just foreshadowing to the headaches she gives everyone else with her stupid excuses, immaturity and lack of motivation. Also, I know it's confirmed that gypso is NOT Vanessa but it is a wee bit strange she went MIA after Vanessa deleted her account. Not implying any personal relationship between the two of them or beat a dead horse but it was a little strange for gypso to go off the grid LOL.
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

Why is she acting like she is confused about people thinking she could be pregnant!? She could have came out as soon as she announced that she had a big upcoming announcement & said "& before anyone asks..no I'm not pregnant.."
also find it funny a lot of people are commenting and saying why do you say you have big news but then wait to tell it? UM BECAUSE SHE WANTS ATTENTION & VIEWS. That's pretty OBVIOUS. everything she does is for ATTENTION.
I'm sure her "big" news probably won't be as "cool" as she's playing it up to be..

So I remember someone saying that she was a narcissist...

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotions and attention-seeking, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval, usually beginning in early adulthood. People affected by HPD are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious.

Exhibitionist behavior
Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
A need to be the center of attention
Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
Making rash decisions[4]
Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]

Or..

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process.

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
Envies others and believes others envy him/her
Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

Its like someone wrote a list of her characteristics
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't believe Vanessa is narcissistic, a year ago she never wore make up or rarely did and only owned 5 shirts of same look and colour and jeans. Lindsey from Lindsandbaby I believe is narcissistic, her wants have always gone before her sons needs. That girl planned to dump Braiden with her mother so she could live in a dorm at college before she got knocked up with Andrew.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Just adding you can develop a sensitivity to computer screens at any time in your life. I get my headaches in different areas, but I just started getting them 2 years ago. I had been using my PC regularly since I was 16. Glasses didn't get rid of them for me, but they did help.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I agree, she might not be narcissistic but there's something off about her.
Or maybe she's just a lazy, self entitled, attention seeking brat.
Oh, I forgot! And a pathological liar, as well.
:love2:
LizLee30

The definition of HPD should have Vanessa's picture next to it.

Amen MC30! You're spot on.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I have a friend who did a small psychology course and he knows how I go on this forum, he watched a couple of videos on a few and read their social networks and he took a look on here on what we discuss. With Vanessa he said she is normal, but insecure, people pleaser and probably feels like her life is out of control. Hence the lying, it isn't pathological since I knew one she was a crazy liar and half the things she said were unbelievable. He thinks her radical dieting could be linked to a body disorder or a eating disorder since a lot of people turn to food for some sort of comfort or control in their lives when they feel it's spinning out of control.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
LizLee30

Yue195 wrote:I have a friend who did a small psychology course and he knows how I go on this forum, he watched a couple of videos on a few and read their social networks and he took a look on here on what we discuss. With Vanessa he said she is normal, but insecure, people pleaser and probably feels like her life is out of control. Hence the lying, it isn't pathological since I knew one she was a crazy liar and half the things she said were unbelievable. He thinks her radical dieting could be linked to a body disorder or a eating disorder since a lot of people turn to food for some sort of comfort or control in their lives when they feel it's spinning out of control.
I don't think she's normal. At all. And I think if she were to be evaluated by a registered psychologist, they would say the same thing.

Also, I have an eating disorder and can assure you that Vanessa absolutely does not have one. She's just a chronic crash dieter who thinks she's thinner than she is. It's pretty common. Lindsey is the same way. Not an eating disorder. An eating disorder is an extremely crippling thing that affects every single aspect of a person's life. There is not a moment in the day when it isn't on your mind. It's no different to people trivialising depression, OCD, anxiety etc.
herbaltea
Informer
Informer

LizLee30 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I have a friend who did a small psychology course and he knows how I go on this forum, he watched a couple of videos on a few and read their social networks and he took a look on here on what we discuss. With Vanessa he said she is normal, but insecure, people pleaser and probably feels like her life is out of control. Hence the lying, it isn't pathological since I knew one she was a crazy liar and half the things she said were unbelievable. He thinks her radical dieting could be linked to a body disorder or a eating disorder since a lot of people turn to food for some sort of comfort or control in their lives when they feel it's spinning out of control.
I don't think she's normal. At all. And I think if she were to be evaluated by a registered psychologist, they would say the same thing.

Also, I have an eating disorder and can assure you that Vanessa absolutely does not have one. She's just a chronic crash dieter who thinks she's thinner than she is. It's pretty common. Lindsey is the same way. Not an eating disorder. An eating disorder is an extremely crippling thing that affects every single aspect of a person's life. There is not a moment in the day when it isn't on your mind. It's no different to people trivialising depression, OCD, anxiety etc.
Yeah, I don't know how much credence you should put into someone's opinion "who did a small psychology course." This girl needs a professional evaluation by a PhD. There's definitely some major issues going on there.

Regarding the eating disorder... No, I don't think so. I have some personal experience with that and...just no. If anything, she has a case of body dysmorphia. But instead of the typical body dysmorphic where they are actually very thin but when they look into a mirror they see themselves as obese-- V is opposite and sees herself as very thin. And let me add a disclaimer here to say that I do NOT think V is obese. I think she has a large frame- but not fat. If she bought clothes that actually fit rather than all that skin tight stuff she buys, she'd look much thinner. What's not helping her is all her preteen followers telling her exactly what she wants to hear every time she goes fishing for compliments.

Look at her Instagram. All the pics she posts there are to serve one purpose only and that's to gain herself attention/compliments. She needs to go get herself some psychological help so that she can be mentally healthy later on down the road when Lily really needs her support. Because let's face it, Lily has some emotionally tough times ahead of her. You'd think V would want to be grounded and of sound mind for her daughter when that time comes. If not, I feel so bad for poor Lily. Ugh, what a mess.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

I agree I don't think she has an eating disorder. Sometimes, I wonder if she WANTS people to think she does though. She is really attention seeking and I swear some of the things she posts makes me wonder if she put it there so people would compliment her.
I don't think she is fat by any means. I am much bigger than her but I am fully aware of my size and wear appropriate clothes for it. Those shorts that she plasters on all the time actually make me uncomfortable when I see her in them !!

I think her big news is going the be equally as disappointing as the rest of her "big announcements". I think its going to have something to do with her and David moving in together though. But, we all know that isn't happening. I'll be shocked if they ever move in together and REALLY shocked if he marries her.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Lol I looked at her IG on her last picture the I'm not pregnant. I'm so happy / releaved to see comments on there calling her out and telling her to stop with her sh!t titleing her videos and misleading people but of course it's my YouTube I can do what I want she sounds like a kid throwing a tantrum

Return to “2011teenagemom”