2011teenagemom Part 9

whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:
I said this a few pages back, but I guess it was overlooked because of the glove fiasco. In her breakup video she made is clear the pregnancy was planned. And you're right, no one is happy at four weeks pregnant when it is unplanned, especially when they are only a teenager. Most are either on their way to an abortion clinic or crying because their life is ruined.

Wow. You know, you only describe 2 of the 3 types of teenage parents.
I'm technically a "teenager", 19, about 3 weeks shy of being 20 and I'm pregnant with an unplanned child. The father is my fiance of 3.5 years, and we are neither on our way to an abortion clinic, or crying because "our life is ruined".
We ARE excited.

Who CARES if she was excited as a teen mom????
A baby is something to be excited for, regardless of if they were planned or not.
Ugh. Sorry if I offended you. I usually try to avoid that since I know you can be touchy.. but almost 20 years old is not a teen mom. I just turned 17 when I found out I was pregnant and had so many thoughts running through my head, happy was not one of them. There are so many reasons as to why your situation is different than any other teen moms'. I do not see how yours is comparable to Vanessa's situation or someone who is 17 and not even finished with high school. I see a lot of teen moms everyday because of where I work, (ones who are 18 and below), and they are never happy they are pregnant at first. Maybe after a few months when it starts to set in... but definetly not at first.. I just cannot believe that was compared. Lol.

Nineteen is still a teenager.
Wasn't Vanessa 18 when she found out, making her not a teen mom either? She would've been a legal adult via your logic.
It's so funny how the tables turn when it's someone who ISN'T Vanessa.

How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Emcee »

whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Wow. You know, you only describe 2 of the 3 types of teenage parents.
I'm technically a "teenager", 19, about 3 weeks shy of being 20 and I'm pregnant with an unplanned child. The father is my fiance of 3.5 years, and we are neither on our way to an abortion clinic, or crying because "our life is ruined".
We ARE excited.

Who CARES if she was excited as a teen mom????
A baby is something to be excited for, regardless of if they were planned or not.
Ugh. Sorry if I offended you. I usually try to avoid that since I know you can be touchy.. but almost 20 years old is not a teen mom. I just turned 17 when I found out I was pregnant and had so many thoughts running through my head, happy was not one of them. There are so many reasons as to why your situation is different than any other teen moms'. I do not see how yours is comparable to Vanessa's situation or someone who is 17 and not even finished with high school. I see a lot of teen moms everyday because of where I work, (ones who are 18 and below), and they are never happy they are pregnant at first. Maybe after a few months when it starts to set in... but definetly not at first.. I just cannot believe that was compared. Lol.

Nineteen is still a teenager.
Wasn't Vanessa 18 when she found out, making her not a teen mom either? She would've been a legal adult via your logic.

I still fail to see how you're situation is like Vanessa's at all, I mean other than your age.
:love2:
Cough
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cough »

whatsername_ wrote: Nineteen is still a teenager.

I am not angry. Vanessa's situation is very different than yours. I'm sorry you do not see it that way. Besides.. since you said you are 3 weeks away from being 20, technically you will not be a teen mom.
whatsername_

Cough wrote:

I am not angry. Vanessa's situation is very different than yours. I'm sorry you do not see it that way. Besides.. since you said you are 3 weeks away from being 20, technically you will not be a teen mom.

Yes, but I am a pregnant teen.
Which is what you were originally referring to. Not a teen mom.

I still don't see the problem with her being excited about being a mother. Nitpicking, I swear.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

There is a difference between being excited about being a mother, even being pregnant in your teens, when youre with your SO of years, engaged and somewhat ready compared to Vanessa's situation.
She planned it, and because the girl cant keep her stories straight its blatantly obvious if you watch her videos.
whatsername_

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:There is a difference between being excited about being a mother, even being pregnant in your teens, when youre with your SO of years, engaged and somewhat ready compared to Vanessa's situation.
She planned it, and because the girl cant keep her stories straight its blatantly obvious if you watch her videos.

Okay, she and David have been together for years, she was a "legal adult" when she got pregnant - so she wouldn't be considered a teen mom by your (double) standards. What is the problem with her being excited?
Claiming that no teen is ever excited about pregnancy, and that all of them are either: a). running to an abortion clinic, or b). crying their eyes out because they "ruined" their life.
I'm still a little confused by your "facts".

What's the problem if she planned Lily when she was an adult?
I'm not understanding why you're all making a fuss about it, but when someone in a similar situation (meaning an "adult" not a teenager) is pregnant and excited, it's automatically so much different. Why? Because I'm not on youtube?

You sound ridiculous.
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:

I still don't see the problem with her being excited about being a mother. Nitpicking, I swear.
Let's just agree to disagree. 8-)
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

By the way, I think you have me confused with FakingIt_MakingIt. She didn't say some of those things, I did.
whatsername_

Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:

Let's just agree to disagree. 8-)[/quote]

Because you clearly have no argument anyways. But that's perfectly fine. :)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:There is a difference between being excited about being a mother, even being pregnant in your teens, when youre with your SO of years, engaged and somewhat ready compared to Vanessa's situation.

Okay, she and David have been together for years, she was a "legal adult" when she got pregnant - so she wouldn't be considered a teen mom by your (double) standards. What is the problem with her being excited?
Claiming that no teen is ever excited about pregnancy, and that all of them are either: a). running to an abortion clinic, or b). crying their eyes out because they "ruined" their life.
I'm still a little confused by your "facts".

What's the problem if she planned Lily when she was an adult?
I'm not understanding why you're all making a fuss about it, but when someone in a similar situation (meaning an "adult" not a teenager) is pregnant and excited, it's automatically so much different. Why? Because I'm not on youtube?

You sound ridiculous.

First of all, those weren't my facts or my standards on being a teen, but whatever. Next time if youre directing a comment towards me by quoting something I said try and keep up with who said what.

The problem with her planning Lily (which I fully believe she did) is that David wasn't a part of this choice (if he were they'd be living Brit and Eans life ;). And that V was in no way ready, she isn't financially or emotionally able to care for her daughter, which is why the larger part of Lily's life so far has been spent with Nona raising her.
Vanessa's reaction was not at all that of a teenager who truly made a mistake. Also, she has lied so very many times. that's where my problem with her comes from. She has said her whole family hated her and didn't support her to her whole family being excited and throwing a shower and then later claiming she didn't even have a shower. She lies, constantly.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:

You aren't in the same situation as Vanessa. Your engaged and your certainly not going to be a teen mom. Any logical teenager would not be thrilled as soon as they have a positive pregnancy test, only if they were TTC..
whatsername_

09love wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote: How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.

You aren't in the same situation as Vanessa. Your engaged and your certainly not going to be a teen mom. Any logical teenager would not be thrilled as soon as they have a positive pregnancy test, only if they were TTC..[/quote]

But according to these other posters, an 18 year old isn't considered a teen mom. :) So no, she wasn't.
whatsername_

So is an 18 year old considered a teen mom or not? Y'all keep going back and forth with that.
If I'm not considered a teen because I'm over the age of 18, then neither was Vanessa.

You cannot have it both ways.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:So is an 18 year old considered a teen mom or not? Y'all keep going back and forth with that.
If I'm not considered a teen because I'm over the age of 18, then neither was Vanessa.

Vanessa is no longer a teen mom, and you wont ever be a teen mom, you'll be 20 by the time your child is born.

Do you really want to lump yourself in the same boat as Vanessa? She is a HORRID mother, teen when she had Lily or not, she is pathetic.
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

whatsername_ I was just trying to be nice when I said let's agree to disagree. Can we just move on please. The point is, I think Vanessa planned the pregnancy, that was pretty much all I was trying to say.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

whatsername_ wrote:So is an 18 year old considered a teen mom or not? Y'all keep going back and forth with that.

Please tell me how many times people on here have said that Vanessa needs to change her name on YT because he isn't considers a teen mom?? Your last statement has no standing.
whatsername_

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Vanessa is no longer a teen mom, and you wont ever be a teen mom, you'll be 20 by the time your child is born.

Do you really want to lump yourself in the same boat as Vanessa? She is a HORRID mother, teen when she had Lily or not, she is pathetic.

No. Someone posted and stated that someone who is over the age of 18 is not considered a teen mom because they're a legal adult.
So, claiming Vanessa was a teen mom is completely illogical by the standards of some of the posters here.

I agree that she is a terrible mother, but that doesn't mean that as a new mom she was exempt from feeling excited.

Most of you say one thing about Vanessa, and then immediately change your stance within a few posts later.
The double standards aren't really making this site any more accountable or "true".
whatsername_

09love wrote:And I'm sorry but if your past 18, I don't really consider you a teen mom you're a legal adult.

So Vanessa was NOT a "teen mom" and is allowed to be excited or no?
You claim that she planned Lily as a teenager, but now that we've established that being over the age of 18 makes you NOT a teen mom, there's no problem with it, right? Oh, wait. It's Vanessa.
Everything she does is wrong, I forgot. God forbid she does something that EVERY OTHER YOUTUBE MOM HAS EVER DONE EVER.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

No. Someone posted and stated that someone who is over the age of 18 is not considered a teen mom because they're a legal adult.
So, claiming Vanessa was a teen mom is completely illogical by the standards of some of the posters here.

I agree that she is a terrible mother, but that doesn't mean that as a new mom she was exempt from feeling excited.

Most of you say one thing about Vanessa, and then immediately change your stance within a few posts later.
The double standards aren't really making this site any more accountable or "true".

Youre just going around and around.
Vanessa is NOT a teen mom, heck she is hardly a mom even. Youre not going to be a teen mom, move on from it already.
As a teen with NO means of taking care of a child, with a family who wasn't going to be supportive (which is what she said once) she had NO right to be excited at 4 weeks pregnant. UNLESS of course she planned the baby.....

Its a gossip site, if you don't like it or cant handle it then MOVE on already. Your constant trying to support Vanessa and argue with every opinion posted is getting VERY old.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tell me whatshername, what has Vanessa done that's good? You said everything she does is wrong according to this site, so make a list of good things? Because I cant recall any of the top of my head, which tells me they are VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. Where as the list of what she does wrong is quite extensive.

Return to “2011teenagemom”