2011teenagemom Part 9

Locked
herbaltea
Informer
Informer
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by herbaltea » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:21 am

pitbulllove wrote:
The trip to Peru is to see her grandparents one last time. One of them is sick. Lily doesn't qualify for her gloves until her third appointment which is after the trip. She has no income, except youtube right now so yeah she will need help. I know everyone is all "you're defending her" but I mean she has explained these things multiple times. Its not difficult to for me to read or listen. How could she have gotten a car? She worked at her dream job for what 3 months? I doubt she made enough for a vehicle. What extravagant things has she bought for herself? She never got any clothes for herself before Lily got anything she needed. The last big purchase she made was to re-do Lily's room.
Wait, so which is it? "Lily doesn't qualify for her gloves until her third appointment which is AFTER the trip" or "Lily will have the gloves BEFORE the trip to Peru"? Nessie said in her latest DIL/Rant video, at 4:26 that Lily will have them prior to their trip to Peru... but since you seem to have the inside scoop on all things Vanessa, maybe you can clear that little discrepancy up?
I mean we've heard it both ways- just like pretty much everything else Nessie says. She can never keep her lies straight. But you know, since you seem to know the facts and all…which one is true?
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 am

Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:
I said this a few pages back, but I guess it was overlooked because of the glove fiasco. In her breakup video she made is clear the pregnancy was planned. And you're right, no one is happy at four weeks pregnant when it is unplanned, especially when they are only a teenager. Most are either on their way to an abortion clinic or crying because their life is ruined.

Wow. You know, you only describe 2 of the 3 types of teenage parents.
I'm technically a "teenager", 19, about 3 weeks shy of being 20 and I'm pregnant with an unplanned child. The father is my fiance of 3.5 years, and we are neither on our way to an abortion clinic, or crying because "our life is ruined".
We ARE excited.



Who CARES if she was excited as a teen mom????
A baby is something to be excited for, regardless of if they were planned or not.
Ugh. Sorry if I offended you. I usually try to avoid that since I know you can be touchy.. but almost 20 years old is not a teen mom. I just turned 17 when I found out I was pregnant and had so many thoughts running through my head, happy was not one of them. There are so many reasons as to why your situation is different than any other teen moms'. I do not see how yours is comparable to Vanessa's situation or someone who is 17 and not even finished with high school. I see a lot of teen moms everyday because of where I work, (ones who are 18 and below), and they are never happy they are pregnant at first. Maybe after a few months when it starts to set in... but definetly not at first.. I just cannot believe that was compared. Lol.

Nineteen is still a teenager.
Wasn't Vanessa 18 when she found out, making her not a teen mom either? She would've been a legal adult via your logic.
It's so funny how the tables turn when it's someone who ISN'T Vanessa.

How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
User avatar
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1979
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by Emcee » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:42 am

whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Wow. You know, you only describe 2 of the 3 types of teenage parents.
I'm technically a "teenager", 19, about 3 weeks shy of being 20 and I'm pregnant with an unplanned child. The father is my fiance of 3.5 years, and we are neither on our way to an abortion clinic, or crying because "our life is ruined".
We ARE excited.



Who CARES if she was excited as a teen mom????
A baby is something to be excited for, regardless of if they were planned or not.
Ugh. Sorry if I offended you. I usually try to avoid that since I know you can be touchy.. but almost 20 years old is not a teen mom. I just turned 17 when I found out I was pregnant and had so many thoughts running through my head, happy was not one of them. There are so many reasons as to why your situation is different than any other teen moms'. I do not see how yours is comparable to Vanessa's situation or someone who is 17 and not even finished with high school. I see a lot of teen moms everyday because of where I work, (ones who are 18 and below), and they are never happy they are pregnant at first. Maybe after a few months when it starts to set in... but definetly not at first.. I just cannot believe that was compared. Lol.

Nineteen is still a teenager.
Wasn't Vanessa 18 when she found out, making her not a teen mom either? She would've been a legal adult via your logic.
It's so funny how the tables turn when it's someone who ISN'T Vanessa.

How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
I still fail to see how you're situation is like Vanessa's at all, I mean other than your age.
:love2:
Cough
Talker
Talker
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by Cough » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:10 am

whatsername_ wrote: Nineteen is still a teenager.
Wasn't Vanessa 18 when she found out, making her not a teen mom either? She would've been a legal adult via your logic.
It's so funny how the tables turn when it's someone who ISN'T Vanessa.

How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
I am not angry. Vanessa's situation is very different than yours. I'm sorry you do not see it that way. Besides.. since you said you are 3 weeks away from being 20, technically you will not be a teen mom.
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 am

Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote: Nineteen is still a teenager.
Wasn't Vanessa 18 when she found out, making her not a teen mom either? She would've been a legal adult via your logic.
It's so funny how the tables turn when it's someone who ISN'T Vanessa.

How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
I am not angry. Vanessa's situation is very different than yours. I'm sorry you do not see it that way. Besides.. since you said you are 3 weeks away from being 20, technically you will not be a teen mom.

Yes, but I am a pregnant teen.
Which is what you were originally referring to. Not a teen mom.


I still don't see the problem with her being excited about being a mother. Nitpicking, I swear.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3215
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 2170 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:16 am

There is a difference between being excited about being a mother, even being pregnant in your teens, when youre with your SO of years, engaged and somewhat ready compared to Vanessa's situation.
She planned it, and because the girl cant keep her stories straight its blatantly obvious if you watch her videos.
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:24 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:There is a difference between being excited about being a mother, even being pregnant in your teens, when youre with your SO of years, engaged and somewhat ready compared to Vanessa's situation.
She planned it, and because the girl cant keep her stories straight its blatantly obvious if you watch her videos.

Okay, she and David have been together for years, she was a "legal adult" when she got pregnant - so she wouldn't be considered a teen mom by your (double) standards. What is the problem with her being excited?
Claiming that no teen is ever excited about pregnancy, and that all of them are either: a). running to an abortion clinic, or b). crying their eyes out because they "ruined" their life.
I'm still a little confused by your "facts".

What's the problem if she planned Lily when she was an adult?
I'm not understanding why you're all making a fuss about it, but when someone in a similar situation (meaning an "adult" not a teenager) is pregnant and excited, it's automatically so much different. Why? Because I'm not on youtube?

You sound ridiculous.
Cough
Talker
Talker
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by Cough » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:25 am

whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote: Nineteen is still a teenager.
Wasn't Vanessa 18 when she found out, making her not a teen mom either? She would've been a legal adult via your logic.
It's so funny how the tables turn when it's someone who ISN'T Vanessa.

How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
I am not angry. Vanessa's situation is very different than yours. I'm sorry you do not see it that way. Besides.. since you said you are 3 weeks away from being 20, technically you will not be a teen mom.

Yes, but I am a pregnant teen.
Which is what you were originally referring to. Not a teen mom.


I still don't see the problem with her being excited about being a mother. Nitpicking, I swear.
Let's just agree to disagree. 8-)
Cough
Talker
Talker
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by Cough » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:26 am

By the way, I think you have me confused with FakingIt_MakingIt. She didn't say some of those things, I did.
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:27 am

Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:
How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
I am not angry. Vanessa's situation is very different than yours. I'm sorry you do not see it that way. Besides.. since you said you are 3 weeks away from being 20, technically you will not be a teen mom.

Yes, but I am a pregnant teen.
Which is what you were originally referring to. Not a teen mom.


I still don't see the problem with her being excited about being a mother. Nitpicking, I swear.
Let's just agree to disagree. 8-)[/quote]


Because you clearly have no argument anyways. But that's perfectly fine. :)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3215
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 2170 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:30 am

whatsername_ wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:There is a difference between being excited about being a mother, even being pregnant in your teens, when youre with your SO of years, engaged and somewhat ready compared to Vanessa's situation.
She planned it, and because the girl cant keep her stories straight its blatantly obvious if you watch her videos.

Okay, she and David have been together for years, she was a "legal adult" when she got pregnant - so she wouldn't be considered a teen mom by your (double) standards. What is the problem with her being excited?
Claiming that no teen is ever excited about pregnancy, and that all of them are either: a). running to an abortion clinic, or b). crying their eyes out because they "ruined" their life.
I'm still a little confused by your "facts".

What's the problem if she planned Lily when she was an adult?
I'm not understanding why you're all making a fuss about it, but when someone in a similar situation (meaning an "adult" not a teenager) is pregnant and excited, it's automatically so much different. Why? Because I'm not on youtube?

You sound ridiculous.

First of all, those weren't my facts or my standards on being a teen, but whatever. Next time if youre directing a comment towards me by quoting something I said try and keep up with who said what.

The problem with her planning Lily (which I fully believe she did) is that David wasn't a part of this choice (if he were they'd be living Brit and Eans life ;). And that V was in no way ready, she isn't financially or emotionally able to care for her daughter, which is why the larger part of Lily's life so far has been spent with Nona raising her.
Vanessa's reaction was not at all that of a teenager who truly made a mistake. Also, she has lied so very many times. that's where my problem with her comes from. She has said her whole family hated her and didn't support her to her whole family being excited and throwing a shower and then later claiming she didn't even have a shower. She lies, constantly.
User avatar
09love
Informer
Informer
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by 09love » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 am

whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote:
whatsername_ wrote: Nineteen is still a teenager.
Wasn't Vanessa 18 when she found out, making her not a teen mom either? She would've been a legal adult via your logic.
It's so funny how the tables turn when it's someone who ISN'T Vanessa.

How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
I am not angry. Vanessa's situation is very different than yours. I'm sorry you do not see it that way. Besides.. since you said you are 3 weeks away from being 20, technically you will not be a teen mom.

Yes, but I am a pregnant teen.
Which is what you were originally referring to. Not a teen mom.


I still don't see the problem with her being excited about being a mother. Nitpicking, I swear.
You aren't in the same situation as Vanessa. Your engaged and your certainly not going to be a teen mom. Any logical teenager would not be thrilled as soon as they have a positive pregnancy test, only if they were TTC..
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:57 am

09love wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Cough wrote: How sad that you're all so angry with someone you don't even know.
I am not angry. Vanessa's situation is very different than yours. I'm sorry you do not see it that way. Besides.. since you said you are 3 weeks away from being 20, technically you will not be a teen mom.

Yes, but I am a pregnant teen.
Which is what you were originally referring to. Not a teen mom.


I still don't see the problem with her being excited about being a mother. Nitpicking, I swear.
You aren't in the same situation as Vanessa. Your engaged and your certainly not going to be a teen mom. Any logical teenager would not be thrilled as soon as they have a positive pregnancy test, only if they were TTC..[/quote]



But according to these other posters, an 18 year old isn't considered a teen mom. :) So no, she wasn't.
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 am

So is an 18 year old considered a teen mom or not? Y'all keep going back and forth with that.
If I'm not considered a teen because I'm over the age of 18, then neither was Vanessa.

You cannot have it both ways.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3215
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 2170 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:00 am

whatsername_ wrote:So is an 18 year old considered a teen mom or not? Y'all keep going back and forth with that.
If I'm not considered a teen because I'm over the age of 18, then neither was Vanessa.

You cannot have it both ways.

Vanessa is no longer a teen mom, and you wont ever be a teen mom, you'll be 20 by the time your child is born.

Do you really want to lump yourself in the same boat as Vanessa? She is a HORRID mother, teen when she had Lily or not, she is pathetic.
Cough
Talker
Talker
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by Cough » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:02 am

whatsername_ I was just trying to be nice when I said let's agree to disagree. Can we just move on please. The point is, I think Vanessa planned the pregnancy, that was pretty much all I was trying to say.
User avatar
09love
Informer
Informer
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by 09love » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 am

whatsername_ wrote:So is an 18 year old considered a teen mom or not? Y'all keep going back and forth with that.
If I'm not considered a teen because I'm over the age of 18, then neither was Vanessa.

You cannot have it both ways.
Please tell me how many times people on here have said that Vanessa needs to change her name on YT because he isn't considers a teen mom?? Your last statement has no standing.
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:So is an 18 year old considered a teen mom or not? Y'all keep going back and forth with that.
If I'm not considered a teen because I'm over the age of 18, then neither was Vanessa.

You cannot have it both ways.

Vanessa is no longer a teen mom, and you wont ever be a teen mom, you'll be 20 by the time your child is born.

Do you really want to lump yourself in the same boat as Vanessa? She is a HORRID mother, teen when she had Lily or not, she is pathetic.

No. Someone posted and stated that someone who is over the age of 18 is not considered a teen mom because they're a legal adult.
So, claiming Vanessa was a teen mom is completely illogical by the standards of some of the posters here.

I agree that she is a terrible mother, but that doesn't mean that as a new mom she was exempt from feeling excited.

Most of you say one thing about Vanessa, and then immediately change your stance within a few posts later.
The double standards aren't really making this site any more accountable or "true".
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:08 am

09love wrote:And I'm sorry but if your past 18, I don't really consider you a teen mom you're a legal adult.

So Vanessa was NOT a "teen mom" and is allowed to be excited or no?
You claim that she planned Lily as a teenager, but now that we've established that being over the age of 18 makes you NOT a teen mom, there's no problem with it, right? Oh, wait. It's Vanessa.
Everything she does is wrong, I forgot. God forbid she does something that EVERY OTHER YOUTUBE MOM HAS EVER DONE EVER.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3215
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 2170 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:10 am

whatsername_ wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:So is an 18 year old considered a teen mom or not? Y'all keep going back and forth with that.
If I'm not considered a teen because I'm over the age of 18, then neither was Vanessa.

You cannot have it both ways.

Vanessa is no longer a teen mom, and you wont ever be a teen mom, you'll be 20 by the time your child is born.

Do you really want to lump yourself in the same boat as Vanessa? She is a HORRID mother, teen when she had Lily or not, she is pathetic.

No. Someone posted and stated that someone who is over the age of 18 is not considered a teen mom because they're a legal adult.
So, claiming Vanessa was a teen mom is completely illogical by the standards of some of the posters here.

I agree that she is a terrible mother, but that doesn't mean that as a new mom she was exempt from feeling excited.

Most of you say one thing about Vanessa, and then immediately change your stance within a few posts later.
The double standards aren't really making this site any more accountable or "true".

Youre just going around and around.
Vanessa is NOT a teen mom, heck she is hardly a mom even. Youre not going to be a teen mom, move on from it already.
As a teen with NO means of taking care of a child, with a family who wasn't going to be supportive (which is what she said once) she had NO right to be excited at 4 weeks pregnant. UNLESS of course she planned the baby.....

Its a gossip site, if you don't like it or cant handle it then MOVE on already. Your constant trying to support Vanessa and argue with every opinion posted is getting VERY old.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3215
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 2170 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 am

Tell me whatshername, what has Vanessa done that's good? You said everything she does is wrong according to this site, so make a list of good things? Because I cant recall any of the top of my head, which tells me they are VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. Where as the list of what she does wrong is quite extensive.
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:13 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Vanessa is no longer a teen mom, and you wont ever be a teen mom, you'll be 20 by the time your child is born.

Do you really want to lump yourself in the same boat as Vanessa? She is a HORRID mother, teen when she had Lily or not, she is pathetic.

No. Someone posted and stated that someone who is over the age of 18 is not considered a teen mom because they're a legal adult.
So, claiming Vanessa was a teen mom is completely illogical by the standards of some of the posters here.

I agree that she is a terrible mother, but that doesn't mean that as a new mom she was exempt from feeling excited.

Most of you say one thing about Vanessa, and then immediately change your stance within a few posts later.
The double standards aren't really making this site any more accountable or "true".

Youre just going around and around.
Vanessa is NOT a teen mom, heck she is hardly a mom even. Youre not going to be a teen mom, move on from it already.
As a teen with NO means of taking care of a child, with a family who wasn't going to be supportive (which is what she said once) she had NO right to be excited at 4 weeks pregnant. UNLESS of course she planned the baby.....

Its a gossip site, if you don't like it or cant handle it then MOVE on already. Your constant trying to support Vanessa and argue with every opinion posted is getting VERY old.

I don't support Vanessa, and if you don't like my posts, then foe me, lol.
Don't tell me where I can/cannot post about my opinion. :)

Your contradictions are cute.
"She's NOT a teen mom, but AS A TEEN SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO BE EXCITED ABOUT BEING PREGNANT!!!!!"
Wow, yet I'm the one going around and around? Hehehe. Right. :tu:
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3215
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 2170 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:16 am

How old is Vanessa? 20? 21? She is NOT a teen mom, she should not be calling herself one.

I fear youre going to be just as pathetic as a mother as your dear Vanessa is......

Why continue wasting your time?
Last edited by FakingIt_MakingIt on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by whatsername_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:18 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:How old is Vanessa? 20? 21? She is NOT a teen mom, she should not be calling herself one.

I fear youre going to be just as pathetic as a mother as your dear Vanessa is......

Image
Resorting to insulting my mothering skills. Hm. Says big things about what type of person you are.
User avatar
09love
Informer
Informer
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Post by 09love » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:26 am

whatsername_ wrote:
09love wrote:And I'm sorry but if your past 18, I don't really consider you a teen mom you're a legal adult.

So Vanessa was NOT a "teen mom" and is allowed to be excited or no?
You claim that she planned Lily as a teenager, but now that we've established that being over the age of 18 makes you NOT a teen mom, there's no problem with it, right? Oh, wait. It's Vanessa.
Everything she does is wrong, I forgot. God forbid she does something that EVERY OTHER YOUTUBE MOM HAS EVER DONE EVER.
Hold your horsies missy.. I have never in any of my past posts said that Vanessa was a teen mom. You cant argue that with me because I know I have never considers her or Britney teen moms.
EDIT I see where you got confused. I was also referring to something someone said that a teen can be exited after finding out that they were pregnant. That's when I said no logical teen will be thrilled if they find out there pregnant.
Last edited by 09love on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked

Return to “2011teenagemom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests